X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
    Its been around a year since they [UMD] started to call on the government to end the name negotiations (unless you know something I dont), so your statement reflects their past policy and is not a true reflection since that time.
    Yeah, I am still waiting for those morons to do something useful since making that declaration. Unfortunately I find it difficult to distinguish between them and the current sell-outs running the Macedonian government. Both make similar noises about identity and both make statements or actions that conflict with the presupposition that the Macedonian identity is not up for negotiation.

16 years of this rubbish since the Interim Accord and we can safely assume Macedonia is losing the battle. Imagine if every representative of Macedonia or Macedonians simply demanded natural justice for Macedonians. Modern "Eurodonians" .... the "sheep" that Goce Delcev was referring to back in the good old days.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Yeah, I am still waiting for those morons to do something useful since making that declaration. Unfortunately I find it difficult to distinguish between them and the current sell-outs running the Macedonian government. Both make similar noises about identity and both make statements or actions that conflict with the presupposition that the Macedonian identity is not up for negotiation.

16 years of this rubbish since the Interim Accord and we can safely assume Macedonia is losing the battle. Imagine if every representative of Macedonia or Macedonians simply demanded natural justice for Macedonians. Modern "Eurodonians" .... the "sheep" that Goce Delcev was referring to back in the good old days.
      RTG
      It's frightening to see this! What's more frightening is how easy many Macedonians will align themselves willingly to some club/cause without doing their due dilligence and at least investigating the club/group/cause - this to me is indicative of the weakness of mind that comes from a shallow foundation, a shackled mindset etched in their consciousness.
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

i'm just thinking if the normal macedonian citizen knew what was happening they would revolt.I can't beleive that they have stopped beleiving in themselves.But definitely the govt is selling out so that they can enter nato or the eu.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

I will put this here,l the clowns at pushkari council are trying to sue Australian Macedonian Weekly how pathetic.

The racial vilification hearing which began on Wednesday morning at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT), and in which the Australian Macedonian Advisory Council (AMAC) was the complainant, came to a close yesterday.

Tribunal Member Noreen Megay said she imagined it would come as no surprise to both parties that she wou...ld reserve judgment (meaning she would retire to consider her decision). It is expected that her judgment will be handed down within the next several weeks.

Last year AMAC lodged the racial vilification complaint with the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission, alleging a contravention of Section 7 of the Racial and Religious Tolerance Act 2001 (Vic). AMAC’s complaint concerned an article published in the ‘Australian Macedonian Weekly’ (AMW) in May 2009 entitled ‘Who in this Celestial World Gave the Greeks the Right to Take Away the Macedonian Language?’. Section 7 states that it is unlawful for a person to engage conduct that "incites hatred against, serious contempt for, or revulsion or severe ridicule of", a person or class of persons, on the ground of the race of
          a person or class of persons.

The Commission, given it does not have the power to determine a dispute and it considered our complaint contained sufficient merit, referred it to VCAT. At the hearing which took place at VCAT this week, AMAC was represented by barrister Tom Hurley, and our instructing solicitor was Peter Vlahos. The AMW was represented by former Victorian Director of Public Prosecutions, Jeremy Rapke QC.

Among other things, the article referred to Greeks as a “thieving nation”, “freaks of nature”, “deranged bastardly monsters”, “evil” and the Greek language as “ugly”. The article was written by American Slav-Macedonian Joseph Gandeto (formerly known as Jozif Grezlovski). The Tribunal was told by the AMW Editor, Ljubco Stankovski, that he was sent the article by Canadian Slav-Macedonian, Risto Stefov, and that he considered the article contained important information for the Slav-Macedonian community and decided to publish it the next day.

One of the more significant and surprising points of the hearing came during the cross-examination of the newspaper’s editor. When asked whether he thought the article was capable of inciting hatred, serious contempt, revulsion or severe ridicule of Greeks, Mr. Stankovski resolutely answered “no”. When AMAC’s barrister Mr. Hurley asked him whether, “If the shoe was on the other foot” and terms such as “thieving nation” and “freaks of nature” were used to describe Slav-Macedonians, he would consider that this would have the effect of inciting hatred against Slav-Macedonians. To this question, Mr. Stankovski answered “yes”. When it was put to him again and he was asked this would have the effect of inciting serious contempt against Slav-Macedonians, Mr. Stankovski again answered “yes”. However, later when it was again put to him that the article had this effect in relation to Greeks he again, steadfastly, answered “no”.

Later in the hearing, Mr. Rapke asserted that Mr. Stankovski’s self-incriminating answers were due to language difficulties. This is despite the fact that the respondent relied on his evidence for other purposes and Mr. Stankovski is the editor of a newspaper and has responsibility to approve articles written in English for publishing.

These answers constituted a stunning admission by Mr. Stankovski and a shocking illustration of the blatant hypocrisy of his newspaper and Slav-Macedonian nationalists in Australia. Those sitting in the hearing room were visibly stunned by these admissions and there was a sharp increase in movement and whispering on the respondent’s side of the room.

AMAC hopes that the Tribunal will find the AMW acted unlawfully in publishing the article. However, at the very least, AMAC is pleased that its grievance has finally been publicly aired and that the AMW will likely be deterred from publishing similar vilifying, abusive and racist articles.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I am positive that worse has been written about Macedonians by some racists on their Greek newspapers. I am also interested in how Tom Hurley referred to the Macedonian people during proceedings and if he himself is guilty of racist remarks against the Macedonians by referring to them by a name other than the one they identify with.

In either case, Lavche, this should have been posted on a seperate thread and you should have chosen a better source. You seem to be in a habit of posting articles from stupid websites that constantly refer to Macedonians with racist overtones. This isn't the first time you've done it. Start refining your style a little bit.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Ok Som will do
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

i have received a thank you from john very promptly.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

In regards to the greek wacko's Australian advisory council were winging that we have no right to call ouselves macedonian orthodox church.Also remember they were winging about the use of the star of vergina in the film a name is a name.These people if you could call them people have nothing better to do then get paranoid about other people using their supposedly greek symbols & the name macedonia.How childish & stupid it is that's what paranoia & greek stupidity produce today an irrational stupid people devoid of reality.
                  Last edited by George S.; 08-07-2011, 10:39 PM. Reason: ed
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Протест против промена на Името

Протест против промена на Името

Thursday, September 8 · 12:00pm - 5:00pm
                    Created By
                    МАКЕДОНЦИ
                    More Info
                    Ги информираме македонските медиуми и македонските граѓани дека на ден 8 Септември во 12:00 часот на Плоштад Македонија, на денот на независноста на нашата единствена татковина со протест за заштита на името на оваа држава ќе излеземе да ги потсетиме сите од обични граѓани до највисокиот државен врв дека пред можен референдум за името ние Македонците сме ПРОТИВ БИЛО КАКВИ ПРОМЕНИ.

Ова е протест за заштита на името на оваа држава за која гинеа нашите предци. Протест за прекин на преговорите за обезличување. Протест за заштита на правата за национална јазична и културна самоидентификација гарантирани од меѓународната конвенција за човекови права на Обединетите Нации, меѓународната конвенција за човекови права на Европската Унија и многу други меѓународни договори и организации кои го бранат основното човеково право на дигнитет и достоинство.

R(E)VOLUTION

All Macedonians from every part of the Earth in one place with one message to the World:
                    Macedonia
                    Macedonian
                    Macedonians
                    Only that we recognise.

Пренесете ја веста. Проширете го манифестот. Поканете ги сите. И пријатели и непријатели. Доколку вистински си ја сакаме оваа земја време е да се обединиме и да не дозволиме да не обезличат и распарчат на милион безимени парчиња.

When injustice becomes a law
                    Resistance becomes a duty

КОГА НЕПРАВДАТА СТАНУВА ЗАКОН
                    ОТПОРОТ СТАНУВА ДОЛЖНОСТ

ЕВОЛУЦИЈА ВО РЕВОЛУЦИЈА

ДОСТА БЕШЕ - РАЗБУДИ СЕ - НЕ СПИЈ ТИ

http://i-macedonian.blogsp​ot.com/2011/08/892011.html
                    http://alexthegreat-mkd.bl​ogspot.co...203;st_11.html
                    http://stefanovmartin.blog​.mk/2011/...mena-na-imeto/
                    http://makedonskaiskra.com​/mk/maked...0-​42-52

Раширете:

[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]​.mk; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]​; [email protected]​.mk; [email protected]​.mk; stojanka.m@novamakedonija.​com.mk; [email protected]​m.mk; aleksandar@makedonskosonce​.com; elizabetaa@makedonskosonce​.com; redakcija@makedonskosonce.​com;

Разбуди се - Приклучи се:

На 7 септември на ден пред протестот планираме да го преплавиме цело скопје со пропаганден матерјал од флаери до плакати. Ќе се дели по факултети студентски домови средни школи ширум скопските кафулиња итн, но за таа окупација ќе ни требаат сигурни луѓе, кои кога ќе треба ќе искочат и ќе помогнат. Со време истите ќе добијат збирно место и локација каде ќе дејствуваат. Телефони и контакти за сите заинтересирани праќајте на следниов мејл
                    [email protected].

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

This needs to happen in all cities around the world on the same day.
                      Why are our organizations not doing this?

Comment

• DedoAleko
                        • Jun 2009

Samo 1 link od blogovite raboti.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

the people themselves people power needs to take action & maybe someone will notice.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Peaceful and mass numbers and media coverage needs to abound, with peaceful large scale protests, the world will watch. Will be on plane to London at the time of the protest, praying for mass peaceful demonstration, and for our people to feel empowered . God bless
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Is there an agenda, and if so, what will be the activities? Or is it just to make a statement by assembling together at the plostad? If this is to be most effective, it needs to be directed squarely at the Macedonian government.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                              X