X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

ROMSKi it will be in my opinion.
    The lure of Europe and becoming European is too strong in Macedonia I fear.
    ROMSKi is nice. It has "SKI" on the end of it and the little "i" looks like the "i" in iPOD. And everyone will get iPODS as soon as they get into the EU. Everyone knows that.

On another note, yes makedonche .... I noticed the terminology
    "The government in Skopje needs to know that it will not be able to move forward on its European integration until it does resolve this (issue). And, obviously, Greece has to be willing to accept how the name is resolved"
    A capital city is negotiating with a nation. Wow! I wish the USA had a Macedonian organisation with teeth that could clean up its backyard.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

"The government in Skopje needs to know that it will not be able to move forward on its European integration until it does resolve this (issue). And, obviously, Greece has to be willing to accept how the name is resolved," Clinton said.
      Basically, Macedonia must change its name to move forward, and Greece must find the new name acceptable. Where are our politicians to comment on this? Where is our diaspora representative? Being silent means condoning this sort of blackmail.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

our diaspora representatives, hail uncle Sam, are obviously polishing the next hero award for that Hilbilly bitch
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

how do we know if macedonia does what it's told there won't be more obstacles placed along the way.For a start greece seems to want a lot of assurance On macedonia's part.Where as macedonia only wants to join nato & the eu.I'm sure that greece has got another absurd & stupid name lined up far worse than fyrom.If fyrom was ever a nice name
          for us.There is a saying we'll get the name we deserve.The politicians will rename us just to get into the eu.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
            • Dec 2009

Ah Ms Clinton, your predecessors have already recognised us as Macedonia so put that in your pipe and smoke it. I fully support all government internships too.

....... btw do you know where your husband is right now?

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

...getting his trophy polished?
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

He is playing his saxophone with ar-monika backing.He is rehearsing his new album "i still say i did not have sex with that woman".
                Last edited by George S.; 07-19-2011, 11:55 AM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

I'm sure that greece has got another absurd & stupid name lined up far worse than fyrom
                  Didnt you guys hear the former Greek FM a 90 year old Prosfage despot refugee from god knows somewere in Asia Minor

Wrote a personal letter to Ivanov and suggested 2

Republic of Paonia or Slavic Paonia

(spelling ???)

he said even the rocks can tell you Macedonia is Greek

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Zarni, I heard something about that on the radio. Do you have a link?
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Here's my prediction about the resolution of this fabricated dispute, the US will now push ROM to accept the name that gruevski agreed to - namely-"Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)" because he already agreed to it. The US is now pushing Greece to accept gruevski's proposal because it is a compromise that fits well and because Greece has failed to move on the issue - the US will tell them they no longer have a choice- or their money problems may get worse! My call is that this will be proposed and completed by the end of the year, if not sooner, and ratified by a referendum - after preparing the masses with promises of ipads/t.v's, future jobs and growth, EU membership and a wonderful future.
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Is that a job well done by the Gruevski government makedonche?
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

Gruevski is full of shite, and so is the U.S.

The Macedonians are the ones who created the 'negotiations' - not the U.N and not the Greeks. It is not something that would have naturally evolved, or come into being. The 'negotiations' or bilateral negotiations, were instigated on the decision and request of Macedonian politicians!

When the U.S is telling the Macedonians to 'solve it', it really just becomes a self perpetuating process, and the only people winning are the politicians like Gruevski. This whole process brings Macedonia precariously close to extinction, or historical revisionism - either, or. The average Macedonian doesn't understand the facts on the 'negotiations' nor the historical and political conditions that gave rise to it. The Macedonian people believe that we are 'negotiating' because Greece and the U.N (now the E.U and NATO) are forcing us to do it. Nothing could be futher from the truth.

Some facts about the 'negotiations'.

1. We are not officially, nor effectively blocked from the United Nations, according to legal experts
                          2. Macedonian politicians created the 'negotiations'
                          3. Macedonian politicians have intentionally misled the Macedonian people into believing that a) we are blocked from the U.N and b) the 'negotiations' is the only way to be admitted. Both are lies.
                          4. Macedonian politicians have intentionally misled Macedonians into believing that the requirements of admission to the U.N are the same as the E.U and NATO. They are not! Again, we are not prevented from being admitted to the U.N
                          5. It was Macedonian politicians (I am not sure who yet), who moved the issue of our admission out of the U.N (not sure of the precise date yet, but I will find it).
                          6. This move had nothing to do with our admission to the U.N - it came about with only two possible reasons and intentions, a) Macedonian politicians were not aware of their legal rights at the UN institution, b) They intentionally set the Macedonian State onto the path of change, intending to change the name, all along.
                          7. Macedonian politicians are not 'discussing' our historical identity. They are 'negotiating' it! This puts our political existence precariously close to destruction, it opens the flood gate to unnecessary internal meddling, and allows all foriegn countries the tantalizing opportunity to push us around. This is something Macedonian poltiicians are actually inviting.
                          8. Macedonian politicians (and UMD for that matter) don't want the average Macedonian to realise that moving the question of our admission back into the U.N, and pursuing our remedies within that institution, will have us admitted within a matter of many months. Imagine, how many countries would recognise if our countries name was in the U.N?
                          9. The external pressure is largely created by Macedonian politicians, who prefer it, because it is a public relations coup for them. What better way to gain the support of the misled masses than to demonstrate they are 'doing something'.
                          10. The real threat is an internal one
                          Last edited by Pelister; 07-20-2011, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Is that a job well done by the Gruevski government makedonche?
                            RTG
                            Absolutely - and all the other weak pricks he has surrounded himself with and those other weak pricks that came before him!
                            And if he didn't actually do it, then he didn't try hard enough to stop it!
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MHRMI
                              • Dec 2009

MHRMI and AMHRC Denounce Clinton’s Demands that Macedonia “Solve” the Name Dispute

Toronto and Melbourne (July 19, 2011) - Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) and the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC) denounce US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s statement that, “The government in Skopje needs to know that it will not be able to move forward on its European integration until it does resolve this (issue). And, obviously, Greece has to be willing to accept how the name is resolved.”

In other words Clinton has told a sovereign nation – Macedonia - that it must surrender the most basic right possessed by any state – the right to self-identification; if it wants to become a part of Europe. The US, ‘leader of the free world’, as on other occasions in relation to Macedonia, has shown itself to be unequal to the task of upholding the most basic tenants of liberty and indeed international law.

The United States recognized Macedonia in 2004, yet it calls for a name change. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Considering the apparent inability of the EU to manage its economic affairs properly, MHRMI and AMHRC are not at all convinced that Macedonia’s membership in such an institution is in its best interests. However, the point is that we cannot abide by declarations which amount to the blackmail of ‘forgo your rights and change your name or else’. We have written to the State Department demanding an explanation and immediate US condemnation of the name negotiations.

MHRMI and AMHRC began an advertising campaign in Macedonia over a year ago, advocating an end to the farcical and racist name “negotiations” between Macedonia and Greece. For anyone interested in joining the Our Name is Macedonia campaign, please use the following link: www.mhrmi.org/our_name_is_macedonia

Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) has been active on human and national rights issues for Macedonians and other oppressed peoples since 1986. For more information: www.mhrmi.org, twitter.com/mhrmi, facebook, [email protected], 416-850-7125.

Established in 1984 the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC) is a non governmental organisation that advocates before governments, international institutions and broader communities about combating discrimination and promoting basic human rights. Our aspiration is to ensure that Macedonian communities and other excluded groups throughout the world are recognised, respected and afforded equitable treatment. For more information please visit www.macedonianhr.org.au, or contact AMHRC by email [email protected] or via +61 3 93298960.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

I did say a long time ago that greece really doesn't want macedonia in the name otherwise they would have accepted rom skopje .A name without mavcedonia would be diasstrous for the macedonian identity.It's a shame we don't have the calibre of politicians to tell the world how we feel.How stupid & silly & anything else you care to name us but macedonia will suffice we have been known for many milenias as macedonians.Why do we need to compromise fuck greece & fuck the eu.If the us is going to be a two faced bitch dog we need to tell them so.How many times have we noticed that the us is stabbing us in the back.Can anyone really beleive in the us anymore after what it is asking us to do?
                                Last edited by George S.; 07-20-2011, 01:47 AM. Reason: edit
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X