X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
    What's the position of TMORO on the 'negotiations'. If this party campaigned to end the negotiations immediately, they would probably win more votes.
    Both TMOROs are in coalition with DPMNE!

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Lavce, these idiotic points you have raised have been gone over time and again. It seems most people spend their time on drugs or zombied out when on the forum, miss all of the key discussions and then bring up the same issues which have been addressed time and again.

I for one am getting really tired of responding to the same old rubbish.
      Haha... there I was thinking of calling on RTG and you to do some teaching and point Lavce in the right direction after reading the above post of his.

Looks like Volk has a new "teaching" position here.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Volk needs to read my post again, sometimes things need to be repeated plus as I said like Gaddafi even if they bomb Macedonia I will not change the name.
        But me thinks that not everyone will be so bold.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Trust me that it is Stojancho who sent me the message.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
            Haha... there I was thinking of calling on RTG and you to do some teaching and point Lavce in the right direction after reading the above post of his.

Looks like Volk has a new "teaching" position here.
            Volk has done well for a change.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Relax its nothing to get worked up about would you have been at ease if instead of the dach they hav "vo" Skopje.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
                The meeting is in Skopje, Macedonia. Not Macedonia-Skopje. There is a difference. I don't like it.
                watch it on youtube directly. The title is called: Коалиција за подобра Македонија-Скопје(29.05.2011)
                In case anyone does not believe it. DPmNE offered to call Macedonia as Macedonia (Skopje). This is therefore a logical title utilised to familiarise the drones living in Macedonia. The same ones waving the Ventilator.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

actually Bigmak, 2 years ago, I had no opinion on UMD, and am sure others are the same. It was their blatantly stating having a prefix democratic republic Macedonia that irked me. That and not answering my questions, on why they support name negotitiations, that was at the same meeting the you tube link RTG has posted I was present. And the support for the IA and FA , and the rest , I really did not want to listen to, I had just come out of surgery, and walked out. My mind was made up
                  Then Gruevski comes out in leaked documents stating democratic republic skopje to Grks????? WTF, so you see, it does not take an imbecile to work out they are working in the agendas and interests of ROM, and not the diaspora, so that does not make me a flip flopper, or traitor as you have called Alex, I think our admin may have initially supported the UMD, its when the TRUTH comes out, as it does with anything that people start laying accusations against others, (especially Australian Macedonians) because we have no hidden agenda for a seat in congress, we want to retain our identity.
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Lavce, careful, Macedonians need to awake from their slumber for riots to even become a thought for them. That, and you may be labelled as a typical Aussie Maco , who should do the job himself like our US counterparts attack
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Prokleta daje pusta Avstalija sto sum roden tuka, no sto da pram takva sudbina mi dade Gospod sto vo ova zemja ke pram se sto mozam za Makedonija. Denes da mozam da ziveam vo nasata Tatkovine toa ke go napravam.

Comment

• Mastika
                        • Feb 2010

You can see more Turkish flags than the real Macedonian flag, maybe the rebranding has already begun? (Mind you those waving the Turkish flags are probably from Macedonian Muslims from Plasnica or somewhere).

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Yeah, whats up with those Turkish flags in there? Turks supports Gruevski in Macedonia?

Well Mastika, Isn't this better for you? Or would you prefer them to support ethnic Albanian parties instead? At least this means, they are not buying the stupid "we are the muslim brothers" rhetoric, which is a good thing. You know, christians usually easier to fool when you play the religion card as a joker!

Also, we did this Macedonian or Turkish muslim argument with you b4. Like i told you, if you guys define Macedonian ethnicity with being a christian, then these people will have no other choice than adopting Albanian or Turkish identity. Be secular and embrace everyone or do not complain about this. If they are Macedonian and waving Turkish flag, then it`s your fault too, not only theirs.
                          Last edited by Onur; 05-31-2011, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

Can anyone pinpoint the controversy about this video I just don’t see it

Comment

• Mastika
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                              Well Mastika, Isn't this better for you? Or would you prefer them to support ethnic Albanian parties instead? At least this means, they are not buying the stupid "we are the muslim brothers" rhetoric, which is a good thing. You know, christians usually easier to fool when you play the religion card as a joker!
                              I'm not attacking the Turks, in fact they if anyone represent who they truly are and are proud of their national symbols. I'm just commenting that despite the huge number of Macedonians present at the protest, the original Macedonian flag was less numerous than the Turkish one. This is a reflection on the Macedonians not the Turks (I apologise if you took it the wrong way).

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                              Also, we did this Macedonian or Turkish muslim argument with you b4. Like i told you, if you guys define Macedonian ethnicity with being a christian, then these people will have no other choice than adopting Albanian or Turkish identity. Be secular and embrace everyone or do not complain about this. If they are Macedonian and waving Turkish flag, then it`s your fault too, not only theirs.
                              I dont define being Macedonian with affiliation with the Macedonian orthodox church. However I cannot consider these people as Turks when their parents and grandparents knew not one word of Turkish, yet somehow their descendants are Turks. It is their own insecurities that have led them to believe that they are Turks.

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

No no, i understood what you mean. I google`d and learned that these Turkish flags with the "TDP" on them are actually the flag of a Turkish party in Macedonia and they support Gruevski in the elections, so thats why they were in there.

Actually i found that odd too, the presence of many Turkish flags in the video but since that Turkish party TDP supports them, i think they are just trying to send a message to the Turkish minority to vote for Gruevski which i believe thats a good thing for you guys, otherwise Albanian parties can lure them by using the infamous religious rhetoric!

As for the Macedonians who considers themselves as Turkish, i agree with you if they cant speak Turkish at all. Not only their parents, i cant even consider someone who cannot speak a word of Turkish as a Turk. I don't care about the ethnicity of their parents but i care about their own language and culture. So, if someone in Macedonia who can speak and feel Turkish, is definitely a Turk for me, much more than a so-called Turkish immigrant in Germany with Turkish parents but who feels like a German and cant speak a word of Turkish himself. Thats my point of view on that.

Maybe you are not defining being Macedonian with christianity but unfortunately only Albania manages to be a secular state in Balkans, who embraces all Albanians regardless their religion. Ofc Macedonia is not as extreme as Greece or Serbia but i think that the muslim Macedonians are still getting excluded from general Macedonian society by the christians.
                                Last edited by Onur; 05-31-2011, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X