X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
    well i wish you all the best, in life and death, I hope you can grow to understand your mistakes and enjoy the life and experiences you have ahead of you.
    Okay, I made you very sad - sorry bobby, don't start me up bud. You, took a beating on behalf of the UMD, why?
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 09:52 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• BigMak
      Banned
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
      Okay, I made you very sad - sorry bobby, don't start me up bud.
      im bored............................................. .

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
        im bored............................................. .
        Seeking sexy results?

Comment

• BigMak
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by makedonska_kafana View Post
          seeking sexy results?
          wtf ??????????????????????????????

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Ebati zaspan eden ne so mene .. I could use some new shoes so head over to room 211 at the Madrid Motor Hotel (Windsor) and knock 6 times. When, Kosta (gus) says "who's there" reply using this secret code "sakate gosti". Natre si ..

Visa/MaterCard/Diners
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-31-2011, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

If I was in a position I would end the negotiations and revert to the old flag what ever the consequences. Im just saying that no one knows what is in store for Macedonia because the west and co have a vetted interest in the Balkans and no political party will risk being hated by the international community. To be a politician is to lie and make half truths. We need an actual Vojvoda to lead us someone who is actually for the people not against them. Where is Goce and Dame, they were leaders not these puppets.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

LOL total destruction of this thread, why not make a thread where you can both abuse each other.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

What's the position of TMORO on the 'negotiations'. If this party campaigned to end the negotiations immediately, they would probably win more votes.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                    LOL total destruction of this thread, why not make a thread where you can both abuse each other.
                    He, weighs 350lbs nema mesto .. hahaha, I'm waiting for Mary Poppins (MsVino) to come back, he keeps jumping in my way. Need, to have a word with that cross dresser asap.
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                      US President Barack Obama has told his Macedonian counterpart that he is "bored" with the notorious dispute the Balkan country has about its name with Greece.

"Every time I meet the Macedonian President we talk about the name dispute. This bores me. I promise you, Mr. President to talk again to Papandreou about this issue. I believe that he wants and is ready to find a solution to this problem," Obama told Macedonia's President Gjorge Ivanov, as cited by MIA and BGNES, in Warsaw where the two met during a dinner that the US President had with 20 heads of state from Central and Eastern Europe.

Obama has pledged support for Macedonia's aspirations to join NATO and the EU, which have largely been blocked by an informal Greek veto over the name dispute. The US President has promised the Macedonian head of state specific results from the ongoing talks.

The dispute about Macedonia's name has been going on since the country formally known as FYROM broke free from the former Yugoslavia in the early 1990s. It is based on Greek concerns of potential territorial claims because of the fact that most of Northern Greece is administratively known as Macedonia, the name of the historic and geographic region in this part of the Balkans.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=128679
                      If the whole point of using our identity as a bargaining chip was to 'win favor' with the West (which is a point used by Metoist's in the past), hasn't that idea backfired! We need to stop 'negotiating' immediately, and then invite some Greek historians to discuss the past. This has to be taken out of the politicians hands, immediately, because time has shown us again and again, that Gruevski is the only one, currently meddling with our identity in our own country.
                      Last edited by Pelister; 05-30-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                        Fala Lavce, this seems to be contradictory to what has been stated by other forum members...
                        Those forum members merely quoted statements made by Dostoinstvo representatives. You should make more of an effort to read the actual sources, it will avoid misinterpretations and subsequent arguments that aren't necessary to begin with.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Those forum members merely quoted statements made by Dostoinstvo representatives. You should make more of an effort to read the actual sources, it will avoid misinterpretations and subsequent arguments that aren't necessary to begin with.
                          It came straight from Stojanch himself

Comment

• BigMak
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                            Ebati zaspan eden ne so mene .. I could use some new shoes so head over to room 211 at the Madrid Motor Hotel (Windsor) and knock 6 times. When, Kosta (gus) says "who's there" reply using this secret code "sakate gosti". Natre si ..

Visa/MaterCard/Diners
                            vo koj gas dupish, ya better check urself before ya reck ya self....oops to late

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

How about if the Macedonians start rioting everyday until the government listens to them Im sure that will wake them up or does someone need to to a Gligarov(his face).

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                                Fala Lavce, this seems to be contradictory to what has been stated by other forum members..

However, the language used is not very comforting. Everyone can say they are against a name change, no one wants it but some accept it and the language used can not rule this stance out. Also indirectly stating the language ect is more important than the name could point to this again...
                                Good deductions, for a change!

Stojance has said some positive things in the Dnevnik interviews but if this is an official response from Stojance Angelov (and Lavce will need to confirm it by posting the email reply for the record!), then I agree with your analysis and it aligns somewhat to the earlier statements made by Dostoinstvo reps that we have already commented on.

Comment

Working...
                                X