• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigMak
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    Listen, kid this is nothing like maklink and or a safety net for you .. tread lightly slim and be careful what you wish for because I will deliver it then some. May, I suggest that you go fuck with the likes of "Despina" (prosfygas) and the other Greek/Serb lovers in Detroit/Windsor? Failing that then maybe Jenny Craig.

Sweetie, (Robert) can you please explain to me what your goal is here? If, you want to look at sexy (nude) photo’s you’re not going to find me posting any of those pics here for free but I can direct you to numerous friends if that’s what makes you jak? Mature? Men? Animals? Serbs?
    Oh how predictable, Do you ever sit back and think about the babble you spew, Unjust remarks bordering schizophrenia, I'm not sure why you keep referring to the moronic fools on Maklink nor do i understand or care about your connection or dealings with those pigs, rather am still wondering why on many occasions in your, (free Life you have chosen a Greek church over a Macedonian Orthodox Church as your choosing in a free and democratic country like Canada) it still baffles me although you where also a avid UMD supporter 2 years ago, Can you post some pics of the global conference again, I think they deleted some of your ramblings over on maknews.

Listen here you Fuckin smart ass, I apologised to you and called it even the last time, you completely ignored it, and said nothing this time you once again have taken it to the other side, I suppose making enemies of Ethnic Macedonians is what you do best. Da tia ebam semkata djupska

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BigMak View Post

(free Life you have chosen a Greek church over a Macedonian Orthodox Church as your choosing in a free and democratic country like Canada)
      are you taking meds? who, the hell told you i attend a greek church fatso (peter)? in over 50 years i may have been inside a greek church maybe 9 times for weddings etc. and even asked to never come back once because I told a guy to fuck off.

i, would ask you to stop posting your lies here unless you can back them up - a forum of truth and guess what robert I also use to support the Liberal Party of Canada

NO SHOCK - change accordingly and have never been a member of the UMD
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 07:38 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• BigMak
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

are you taking meds? who, the hell told you i attend a greek church fatso (peter)? in over 50 years i may have been inside a greek church maybe 9 times for weddings etc. and even asked to never come back once because I told a guy to fuck off.

i, would ask you to stop posting your lies here unless you can back them up - a forum of truth and guess what robert I also use to support the Liberal Party of Canada

NO SHOCK - change accordingly and have never been a member of the UMD
        You should Analise every word I have said, Quote it, and then add a moronic comment followed by a Youtube link.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

You should Analise every word I have said, Quote it, and then add a moronic comment followed by a Youtube link.
          Why, did you post that lie? You, thought I would just let your lie/insult slide? Maybe, you should reply I just made that up for excitement? A, lie is a lie and it's no different then someone creating a user name and posting ..

- alex, maybe you should ask robert about the time he was charged with molesting a young boy in windsor 5 years ago You, get my point about lies and insults? Exactly, the same thing or maybe you feel some lies are acceptable?

BTW - You, started this and not sure why? We, don't have to like all people or agree with them but when you cross the line then you should expect responses.

Now, you should apologize and let the mods delete the shit you've caused in this thread.

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          telling the truth once in a while would be a welcome change.
          yes
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• BigMak
            Banned
            • Jan 2009

Why, did you post that lie? You, thought I would just let your lie/insult slide? Maybe, you should reply I just made that up for excitement? A, lie is a lie and it's no different then someone creating a user name and posting ..

- alex, maybe you should ask robert about the time he was charged with molesting a young boy in windsor 5 years ago You, get my point about lies and insults? Exactly, the same thing or maybe you feel some lies are acceptable?

BTW - You, started this and not sure why? We, don't have to like all people or agree with them but when you cross the line then you should expect responses.

Now, you should apologize and let the mods delete this shit you've caused.

A quick note: Keep posting Babble, youtube links and spamming every single thread, I have started nothing, your omission and countless of posts on MTF and especially Maknews over the years is your own omission of truth, you cant even remember the crap you have said and posted over the years, its your own doing, your own omissions, I am just re-iterating that stuff you have said in the past, what lies? You started this by appointing yourself as a Moderator, so moderate this.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

A quick note: Keep posting Babble, youtube links and spamming every single thread, I have started nothing, your omission and countless of posts on MTF and especially Maknews over the years is your own omission of truth, you cant even remember the crap you have said and posted over the years, its your own doing, your own omissions, I am just re-iterating that stuff you have said in the past, what lies? You started this by appointing yourself as a Moderator, so moderate this.
              sadly, a typical macedonian UMDish reply - all denial

Comment

• BigMak
                Banned
                • Jan 2009

sadly, a typical macedonian UMDish reply - all denial
                FYI, I'm not interested in your potty mouth, its either your with the Macedonian Cause or your not, You have been the type of person over the years in education about what its really like to be a Patriot, Unfortunately you don't have the mental capacity to for fill the urge.

you have made your bed now "Lie" in it

Comment

• BigMak
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2009

You don't have to spam every fuckin thread and every fuckin post. Keep the forum intellectual to a certain degree, you dont have to make it into another pointless place where 100 or so post on a semi regular basis, think of the whole picture Mr circus entertainer, we don't need clowns on this forum or any Macedonian org.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

FYI, I'm not interested in your potty mouth, its either your with the Macedonian Cause or your not, You have been the type of person over the years in education about what its really like to be a Patriot, Unfortunately you don't have the mental capacity to for fill the urge.

you have made your bed now "Lie" in it
                    okay, let me ask the MTO mods if lies are now acceptable and if so maybe a name change is in order to accommodate this person? who, should readers believe - just take wild guesses and hope shit sticks?

this, moron pulled this same stunt on maklink and the rest is history. someone look back at his last 10 quality posts excluding any directed at me - personal
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Politics is very dangerous, who is to say that if we do end the negotiations that something like Libya would not happen to us, no by the our Neighbors but by USA and co. Look at what Serbia has become loosing Kosovo and giving up Karajic just to get into EU plu think of all the embargoes that would happen, how is trade going to get into Macedonia if we have no ports and no way for plains to get in the country. Enything is possible in this crazy demented world. Gospod site ne kolni sto trgnafme na ovoj pat. Sami ne mozime da se slozime edni se prat Srbomani driki Bulgari i treti Grkomani pa Albancite tuka se pobednici.
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Lave, your going on a bit of a tangent.. I fail to see your point completely..

Are you implying if Macedonia does not change its name it will be taken apart by the west? Remember it was Macedonia that agreed to FYROM and the rest of the agreement.

What do we have that the west wants to warrant a Libyan style scenario? I cannot see anything... Kosovo has coal, Libya oil, Iraq Oil, Afghanistan Opium...

Only we have the power to stop what is happening to us and the reason its happening is our weakness to defend ourselves as a nation not only in Macedonia but world wide.
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• BigMak
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2009

okay, let me ask the MTO mods if lies are now acceptable and if so maybe a name change is in order to accommodate this person? who, should readers believe - just take wild guesses and hope shit sticks?

this, moron pulled this same stunt on maklink and the rest is history. someone look back at his last 10 quality posts excluding any directed at me - personal
                          Here is another option starsky, Basing your relationship on this forum, Most people ignore or cant be bothered agreeing or disagreeing with you on a forum BASIS, most likely fearful of the spasmodic repercussions it may entail, the MTO mods have the rights to clearly ban anyone and basically moderate as they feel need. I totally agree with that,

so lets Analise your input on the MTO, and base your posting habits on worth? re-read your postings without a rakija infused coma.

your insults based on stabs in the dark, I have only been a member of 2 forums, Maknews and mto. Your past quarrels in other places must be countless so lets not bring your baggage here.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

You don't have to spam every fuckin thread and every fuckin post. Keep the forum intellectual to a certain degree, you dont have to make it into another pointless place where 100 or so post on a semi regular basis, think of the whole picture Mr circus entertainer, we don't need clowns on this forum or any Macedonian org.
                            why did you cry so much when maklink removed the kass vault? so, it's not about Macedonia or Macedonians it's ALL about Bobby getting off viewing nude women. Hey, more power to you "lefty"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Here is another option starsky, Basing your relationship on this forum, Most people ignore or cant be bothered agreeing or disagreeing with you on a forum BASIS, most likely fearful of the spasmodic repercussions it may entail, the MTO mods have the rights to clearly ban anyone and basically moderate as they feel need. I totally agree with that,

so lets Analise your input on the MTO, and base your posting habits on worth? re-read your postings without a rakija infused coma.

your insults based on stabs in the dark, I have only been a member of 2 forums, Maknews and mto. Your past quarrels in other places must be countless so lets not bring your baggage here.
                              well, when i get done with you (nervous breakdown) you will weigh 100lbs so that's a plus for you. so, you think i'm wrong? what, about ALL the women you have come in contact with - all wrong?

2011 UMD Conference

- hey, ladies i'm bigmak -- OMG, what the hell is that? ANYONE, that has met Bobby will understand - table for 12 alone
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

OK then do you think that our lovely neighbors wont do a blockade, look at what Greece is doing to our wine its just now slowly getting back into the market. in politics money talks that is why they changed our name and flag everyone knows that.
                                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X