X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
    MakKafana you are a total idiot and waste of space.
    Well, look what the UMD sub par winds of Toronto have blown into the MTO forum today. Your, response does not shock me to say the least; however, I must once again ask you to answer many of the questions (St. George, Bitove, MPO) we have posed over the past few weeks .. think, it over because I do this full time Spiro ne koga ke mi tekni.

That's the best you got kid? LMFAO
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-29-2011, 11:46 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

The ideological standing of the Macedonian community in Australia has nothing to do with the policies of their government. In case you haven't realised, these are two different entitites. Maybe if Australia was more like America they could dangle a carrot of recognition just prior to the next referendum on territorial division, you know, "we recognise your name, now recognise the right of Albanian extremists to do whatever they like in your country". Rujno, would you rather (1) US recognition of our name and enforcement of the FA, or (2) the territorial integrity of Macedonia but no US recognition? I would go for option 2. How about you?

Perhaps you would like to answer the previous questions also - can you tell me the magical formula that you guys are using there in Canada and the US, and, to entertain this stupid comparison that was commenced by Zarni a little further, what have you achieved there as a community that towers over the achievements of the Macedonians in Australia?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

what have you achieved there as a community (north america) that towers over the achievements of the Macedonians in Australia?

YES, i would also like to know that from our official UMD spokeswoman tonight .. brew another pot of kafe folks this should be funny. How, many Macedonians live in North America? Start listing anything and everything since 1900

YouTube - ‪Macedonian Protest 2008‬‏

Oh, hang on what's this? Macedono-Bulgarians like George Mladenoff & family? Macedonian community centers? Several parks? 50 church's? I, have every right to be offended (LIVID) by that tenake - I was born here over half a century ago i nema nisto za mladite - golem rezil i sram.

YouTube - ‪Macedonian political organization 1932,11 annual convention‬‏

Let, me cut her some slack, anything since 1964 will be acceptable; however, the first 5 won't count to anyone other then the huge UMDovski family.
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

I see this thread will quickly implode Canada has many if not most similarities to Australia

Yet Canada's large and vocal Greek Community - is shut well up

Just use your words a little carefully SOM I don’t like being called stupid just because you don’t agree with a critic of Australian-Macedonians

Comment

• Zarni
            Banned
            • May 2011

Rather than making ignorant and spiteful comments as the above, perhaps you would like to share with us the achievements of the Macedonians in your country as opposed to those in Australia. Can you do that? While you are at it, can you tell us the 'secret weapon' that makes you so successful so we can replicate it here?

The Macedonian Community in Australia doesn't need ideological leadership, least of all by the people that claim to represent you (such as the UMD and MPO) in Canada and the US, who have, time and again, brought the integrity of our identity into disrepute, by their own doing.
            SOM you really make things personal really quick dont you

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

egotistical chest beating that promotes division is against the Macedonian cause.
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                SOM you really make things personal really quick dont you
                ...lol

Not too long ago you were attacking the entire Australian Macedonian community...I take that rather personally...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                  But! always personal tirade's against Meto resumes from Australians and anyone a little critical of Australians is seen as a foot soldier of the UMD.
                  Zarni, are you suggesting UMD has full support in North America & Canada? Is this an optimistic position?
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Fala Lavce, this seems to be contradictory to what has been stated by other forum members..

However, the language used is not very comforting. Everyone can say they are against a name change, no one wants it but some accept it and the language used can not rule this stance out. Also indirectly stating the language ect is more important than the name could point to this again...
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Zarni, are you suggesting UMD has full support in North America & Canada? Is this an optimistic position?
                      Entire Canada? .005%

RTG, since the UMD love to play games may I suggest that when people REFUSE to respond in a timely manner you provide us with their posting IP .. ie Bell Sympatico or Rogers then I can begin to move in more quickly.

Telling, the truth is never a secret so people need not worry if they have nothing to hide - accountability

rujnovino IP =
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

telling the truth once in a while would be a welcome change.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Ljubanec
                          • Nov 2010

Macedonia-Skopje

I can't believe it. The rebranding of Macedonia has begun.

YouTube - ‪Коалиција за подобра Македонија-Скопје(29.05.2011)‬‏

Comment

• Louis Riel
                            • Aug 2010

The meeting is in Skopje....no rebranding pal.

Comment

• Ljubanec
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Louis Riel View Post
                              The meeting is in Skopje....no rebranding pal.
                              The meeting is in Skopje, Macedonia. Not Macedonia-Skopje. There is a difference. I don't like it.
                              watch it on youtube directly. The title is called: Коалиција за подобра Македонија-Скопје(29.05.2011)

Comment

• Louis Riel
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
                                The meeting is in Skopje, Macedonia. Not Macedonia-Skopje. There is a difference. I don't like it.
                                watch it on youtube directly. The title is called: Коалиција за подобра Македонија-Скопје(29.05.2011)
                                Write them a complaint.

Comment

Working...
                                X