X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    I read an article last week where a Government minister together with a EU rep were at a school in Skopje promoting a school education book on benefits for joining EU. The tactics these bastards use is beyond belief. F... with their minds while they're young.
    Bill7, you wouldn't happen to have a link for the article would you?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      I will try to find it and post it asap.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

I will try to find it and post it asap.
        Thanks Bill77
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Convince them that these clubs are the best option.

I read an article last week where a Government minister together with a EU rep were at a school in Skopje promoting a school education book on benefits for joining EU. The tactics these bastards use is beyond belief. F... with their minds while they're young.

Here you go mate. It was torture looking for it but i finally found it.

Naumovski and Sorensen present "Let's Learn About Europe" book to Skopje pupils

Skopje, 28 March 2011 (MIA) - Deputy PM for European Affairs, Vasko Naumovski and Head of the EU Delegation, Ambassador Peter Sorensen and vice chairman of the Macedonian-EU mixed parliamentary committee, Aleksandar Spasenovski presented Monday a publication titled "Let's Learn About Europe" before students of Skopje-based "Cyril and Methodius" primary school.

Deputy Premier Naumovski said the publication, which is adapted accordingly to the age of pupils, would teach them more about EU, its values and benefits from being part of the European family and the progress of Macedonia on the road to the Union through games, drawings and photos.

We are convinced, he said, that the citizens of Macedonia have a clear vision that their state should be part of EU.

"There is no dilemma that Macedonia will experience economic growth, increase of foreign investments, reduction of unemployment and boost of living standard after joining the EU, as it was the case with all Central and Eastern European countries since becoming members. This is the reason why the citizens of Macedonia should be more informed on the values and benefits of EU membership," Naumovski stated.

EU Ambassador Sorensen said he supported the project, because "EU is a group of countries sharing common values." "These projects are the real thing, because the future of Macedonia is in the hands of these children and it is crucial for them to be educated."
          http://www.mia.com.mk/default.aspx?m...2&title=TICKER

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Brainwashing government propoganda anti Macedonia, teaching them from young the EU is their salvation, and not allowing free thinkers
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Thanks Bill77

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

"There is no dilemma that Macedonia will experience economic growth, increase of foreign investments, reduction of unemployment and boost of living standard after joining the EU, as it was the case with all Central and Eastern European countries since becoming members. This is the reason why the citizens of Macedonia should be more informed on the values and benefits of EU membership," Naumovski stated.
                Actually, there is abundant evidence that none of these will occur, so there is a dilemma. But this is the reason Macedonians are willing to voluntarily refrain from exercising freedom and natural rights. As for European values, I can confidently state that Macedonians have no idea what they are. They talk about then, but we can see that in practice they clearly do not implement them, and when questioned, are just plain confused. Much like fyrOM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The Macedonians love that stuff. And to be honest, it is understandable to want reduced unemployment and boosted living standards. They aren't being informed of the unsustainable debt associated with such promises. The only downfall is a complete loss in sovereignty as a consequence of such unsustainable debts. The country will be subject to a mortgagee possession and will be utterly at the mercy of the EU as and when it pleases.

It is happening to Greece right now.

What are European values by the way? Can we get a copy of that book?
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Currency Trader
                    • Sep 2009

Actually, there is abundant evidence that none of these will occur.
                    Can you share with us the abundant evidence that you are referring to?

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Currency Trader View Post
                      Open a news paper. Or google Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain. Then read the headlines. Or you can even google Bulgaria one of the last entrant to enter this EU family and see how far they have gone since entering the EU.

Comment

• Currency Trader
                        • Sep 2009

Open a news paper. Or google Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain. Then read the headlines. Or you can even google Bulgaria one of the last entrant to enter this EU family and see how far they have gone since entering the EU.
                        Don't confuse internal mismanagement of state finances with proper fiscal management - Each and every country bares its own responsibility for running the country on solid fundamentals. That goes regardless if there is union or not - PIIGS countries have themselves to blame.

-

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Don't confuse internal mismanagement of state finances with proper fiscal management - Each and every country bares its own responsibility for running the country on solid fundamentals. That goes regardless if there is union or not - PIIGS countries have themselves to blame. -
                          What an astounding admission from a UMD cheerleader. First you claimed that EU membership would produce economic prosperity and now you have admitted that EU membership has nothing to do with economic prosperity.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

PIIGS countries have themselves to blame.
                            Not really. They are on fixed exchange rates and their hands are effectively tied as a consequence of that. The PIGS will never be powerhouse economic nations of Europe (Spain might possibly be one day), so they can only really blame themselves for joining in the first instance. That is all.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Currency Trader
                              • Sep 2009

Originally Posted by Vangelovski
                              Actually, there is abundant evidence that none of these will occur.

Comment

• Currency Trader
                                • Sep 2009

Originally Posted by Currency Trader
                                PIIGS countries have themselves to blame.
                                RtG said
                                Not really. They are on fixed exchange rates and their hands are effectively tied as a consequence of that. The PIGS will never be powerhouse economic nations of Europe (Spain might possibly be one day), so they can only really blame themselves for joining in the first instance.
                                That is incorrect. All of these countries (PIIGS) are not on fixed exchange rates as they use EUR - The EUR is free floating.

Whether or not the PIIGS will be a powerhouse is another story. That's is not really the issue here. Once again, each and every country is responsible for its own fiscal policy and budgeting. This does not mean Macedonia will choose the same irresponsible fiscal policy for joining EU.

-

Comment

Working...
                                X