Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stojacanec
    • Dec 2009

Listening to that guy speak in Solun almost made me want to thow up.

The overriding problem modern Greeks have somewhere between their left and right ears is that in their noodle there has always been an imaginary line between the modern Greek and Maceodnian border.
    These same people can swear that to the north the imaginary line people are descendants of migrants that settled 1500 years ago but to the south they descend from a 4000 year old civilization.
    It is a little frustrating to have to deal with proven refugees of less than 100 years ago accusing our people of steeling something we have been tied to for much much longer than they have.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
      Listening to that guy speak in Solun almost made me want to thow up.

The overriding problem modern Greeks have somewhere between their left and right ears is that in their noodle there has always been an imaginary line between the modern Greek and Maceodnian border.
      These same people can swear that to the north the imaginary line people are descendants of migrants that settled 1500 years ago but to the south they descend from a 4000 year old civilization.
      It is a little frustrating to have to deal with proven refugees of less than 100 years ago accusing our people of steeling something we have been tied to for much much longer than they have.
      Stojacanec
      That sums it up pretty well!
      We have a bunch of gypsy refugees living in Macedonian lands for less than 100 years claiming it is Greek WTF? Yet I can trace my heritage back 200 years or more, when there wasn't a Greek in sight and only Macedonians occupied the land. Now these prosfiges are telling us who is Macedonian and who isn't. Still I suppose it fits in well with their propoganda to avoid having to give back land they stole!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Daniel the Great
        • Nov 2009

Interesting report, they should of shown ordinary Macedonians in Skopje express there opinion like how they showed the Turkic Greeks of Solun. Miloshoski was right when he said it is the dignity of the Macedonians that is at stake in this name dispute. Those TurkoGreeks they interviewed have no connection to Macedonia but yet they continue to deny us true Macedonians our Macedonian identity, it's simply unfair.
        Last edited by Daniel the Great; 03-30-2011, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
          Stojacanec
          That sums it up pretty well!
          We have a bunch of gypsy refugees living in Macedonian lands for less than 100 years claiming it is Greek WTF? Yet I can trace my heritage back 200 years or more, when there wasn't a Greek in sight and only Macedonians occupied the land. Now these prosfiges are telling us who is Macedonian and who isn't. Still I suppose it fits in well with their propoganda to avoid having to give back land they stole!
          And this is what it is all about.

Enda porka do niv, ke si vratime sto e nase

Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
            And this is what it is all about.

Enda porka do niv, ke si vratime sto e nase

Volk
            So true - they managed to steal the land with the most valuable archaeological finds and then went along their merry way distorting history! It's always been about hanging onto 51% of Macedonia for these thieves!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

How many times do I need to repeat this, GREECE DOES NOT HAVE A PROVINCE CALLED MACEDONIA!
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

You know a lot of their learnered people crack up along the way & they admit that macedonia wasn't theirs.This is because it was all a grab for land the rest is bs & propaganda shit.They even teach them all that brainwashed stuff that they should take glory that they are macedonians & they have a link to the past.They forget that they fought & resisted the macedonians who conquered them.
                Greece does not have a province called macedonia.Greece just changes it's propaganda to suit itself.They can't make up their mind.First it was the occupied territory,Northern greece,It claims to have a so called province of macedonia which is an outright lie.
                Last edited by George S.; 03-30-2011, 03:20 AM. Reason: edit
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Lügendetektor
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  You've basically indicated you don't care about the new flag of capitulation, yet you keep using it. What is your 'point' by using it? The more you condone the new flag of capitulation the more you justify the treacherous decision to change the original flag, and, indirectly, the name. And in case you haven't realised, the name has already been changed. Only in Macedonia and countries that we have good relations with are we called Macedonia - the rest of the world (including international organisations) call us by that treacherous acronym. It is all part of the same package.

Keep up the great initiatives, just don't keep shooting yourself in the foot by claiming your national and human rights on the one hand and promoting those rights with a treacherous symbol on the other. All Macedonians need to start showing consistency.
                  dude, what i use or want to use, u dont have any fuckin idea about...

so relax, and just take a look...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Lügendetektor View Post

Nice picture. But your contradictions of pretending to use a freely chosen symbol (we cannot confirm whether this is true) and actually supporting the use of the ventilator, a symbol forced on the Macedonian people against their own will, are quite evident. What would you have us now believe? Are you willing to retract your previous support for Edi's ventilator promotion or are you in fact supporting treason or are you just confused?
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Lügendetektor View Post

No, you relax, I am not the one that has an inability to coversate without profanity. I may not know what you 'use' (that picture of yours proves nothing), but I do know that you said the following:
                      во целосно ја одобрувам и ја подржувам инијацитивата на Еди.......
                      That "инијацитивата" that you "целосно" support includes the use of the new flag of capitulation. Like I told you before, start showing some consistency.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Eddie, you do win the prize for the most pathetic and disingenious attempt to justify the Ventilator and the Interim Accord that I have seen to date. In addition to explaining to us how the ventilator came to be the "official" flag, please explain to us HOW the Interim Accord does not force Macedonia to join international organisation as FYROM. Surely, if this is not the case, then Macedonia would logically be able to join an international organisation as Macedonia.
                        Haha...I nearly fell off my chair reading his rationale!

повикувам сите вие на коишто името Македонија ви значи, да пратите протестна порака на нивната фицијална мејл адреса Delegation-[email protected]
                        The above is one of Eddie "Buntovnikot's" "ACTION" campaigns that he prides himself on! From where I stand, this is nothing but a HUMILIATION and DEGRADATION of Macedonian dignity (dostoinstvo) activity (underhand or mindless?)!

He also seems to be a long-time (a few years, anyhow) campaigner for the Ventilator and thus would DESERVE the label "VENTILATORIST" as the evidence below will show:

ABOUT THE BLOG...
                        Блог за збиднувањата во и околу Република Македонија, за притисоците и негирањето на нашиот идентитет и за тоа како е да се биде вистински Интернет Македонец! - Blog about the events in Republic of Macedonia and around, about the denial of our identity and for what it takes to be real Internet Macedonian!

Знаме на Република Македонија
                        Posted on 20.2.11

[Seems like this post is in relation to the discussions in this thread! ]
                        Блог за промоција на македонското име, идентитет, култура и традиции и јазик

Во врска со актуелното знаме на Република Македонија, квазипатриотите кои се прославија со ништо друго освен со леење на солзи за старото знаме, продолжуваат да тресат зелени. Симболот на актуелното знамето бил вентилатор? А зошто немаат никакви аргументи освен празни приказни. Се надеваат дека доколку тоа го повторат сто пати истото ќе стане вистина.

Поради таа причина мора да одржам втора бесплатна лекција. Еве формално правно од Закон за знамето на Република Македонија, член 2, изгласан во собранието на Република Македонија во 1995 година:

"Знамето на Република Македонија е црвено со жолто-златно СОНЦЕ. СОНЦЕТО е со осум СОНЧЕВИ зраци..."

Сонце, а не вентилатор! Секоја навреда на знамето на Република Македонија е навреда и за сите граѓани на Република Македонија!

astrostoper февруари 23, 2011
                        ти си у право и од машинска гледна точка
                        не постои вентилатор со 8 перки
                        како вентилатор е неефикасен
                        да рекоа турбина, ај некако ќе сватев
                        Though the "Buntovnikot" deleted the three comments residing in Google cache, I like the one above very much! ))

He also provides a link to his "Prva Lekcija" ("First Lecture") on the VENTILATOR where he writes more VASSAL APOLOGIST RUBBISH AND CAPITULATIONIST PROPAGANDA!!!

----------------------------------

Slednive pesni bea ispeani i izvedeni kako reakcija na predavstavata shto se sluchija vo 1995 (so koren ushte od 1992/3 godina):

А за ТИЕ ПРЕДАВСТВА (од 1993 и 1995) се составени и испеани следниве песни како реакција ВО ЗНАК НА ОТПОР:

1. Goce Arnaudov - Prokleti da se predavnicite (1996 - Grade Moj)
                        YouTube - Goce Arnaudov - Prokleti da se predavnicite

2. Goce Arnaudov - Vecna da ni bides (1996 - Grade Moj)
                        YouTube - Goce Arnaudov - Vecna da ni bides (Makedonijo)

3. MILA MAKEDONIJO - Vojo Stojanovski (1996)
                        YouTube - VOJO STOJANOSKI ''Mila Makedonijo''.

MILA MAKEDONIJO - Vojo Stojanovski (Pobednichka pesna na Goce Fest 1997, fevruari)

Bog da gi bie i ubie
                        predavnicite i dushmanite!
                        Bog da gi bie i ubie
                        kodoshite i janicharite!
                        Mila Makedonijo, od niv stradash ti,
                        od svoite izrodi makedonski!

So vekovi postoime,
                        so vekovi se borime!
                        Vera ne izgubivme,
                        ime ne promenivme!
                        Od Aleksandar i Samuil,
                        do Goce Delchev i den deneshen!
                        Od Aleksandar i Samuil,
                        do Goce Delchev i den deneshen!

Bog da gi bie i ubie
                        predavnicite i dushmanite!
                        Ime shto sakaat da ni promenat,
                        imeto nashe mnoguvekovno!

4. Војо Стојановски - Една мисла имаме (Гоце Фест 1996).

Песна што ги повторува и афирмира македонските национали идеали за ОБЕДИНЕТА МАКЕДОНИЈА, кои беа фрлени на буниште од предавниците со потпишувањето на „Времената Спогодба“ (Interim Accord) во 1995 година и кога Македонија се ОТКАЖА од каква и да била грижа за Македонците кои не се државјани на Републиката, т.е. се откажува од македонското национално населеине во ОКУПИРАНИТЕ делови на етноисториска Македонија. Исто така песната ги афирмира македонските врски со нашите древни предци од антиката, кои, НА ЕДЕН ГАДЕН И ВАЛКАН АНТИМАКЕДОНСКИ ЧИН (ШТО НАЈМНОГУ ГО СИМБОЛИЗИРА „ВЕНТИЛАТОРОТ“ И ШТО БОДИ ВО ОЧИТЕ НА СВЕСНИТЕ МАКДЕДОНСКИ ПАТРИОТИ), БЕА ПРЕСЕЧЕНИ и со тоа се отвори патот за присвојувањето на славното и богато древномакедонско наследство од старна на душманите!

YouTube - Vojo Stojanovski - Edna misla imame (Goce Fest 1996)

Една мисла имаме (Гоце Фест 1996).

'Edna misla imame' Tekst (Lyrics):
                        Kade i da odish
                        Kade i da shetash
                        Ne se srami
                        Ne se plashi
                        Makedonec da si

Kade i da odish
                        Kade i da shetash
                        Ne se srami
                        Ne se plashi
                        Makedonec da si

Edna misla imame
                        Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                        Makedonia cela da e
                        Sekoj da ja znae

Edna misla imame
                        Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                        Makedonia cela da e
                        Sekoj da ja znae

Ako nekoj reche
                        Makedonia e mala
                        Ima ushte dva, tri dela
                        Za da bide cela

Ako nekoj reche
                        Makedonia e mala
                        Ima ushte dva, tri dela
                        Za da bide cela

Edna misla imame
                        Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                        Makedonia cela da e
                        Sekoj da ja znae

Edna misla imame
                        Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                        Makedonia cela da e
                        Sekoj da ja znae

Nie ne sme Grci
                        Bugari ni Srbi
                        Cheda sme na Aleksandar
                        Gordost Makedonska

Nie ne sme Grci
                        Bugari ni Srbi
                        Cheda sme na Aleksandar
                        Gordost Makedonska

Edna misla imame
                        Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                        Makedonia cela da e
                        Sekoj da ja znae

Edna misla imame
                        Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                        Makedonia cela da e
                        Sekoj da ja znae

Makedonia cela da e
                        Sekoj da ja znae
                        Last edited by indigen; 03-30-2011, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Eddie, who I can now confidently call a capitulationist traitor, points to an illegitimate law passed by an illegitimate government (which rigged elections in order to remain in power) in order to legitimise the ventilator that was forced onto us by that same illegitimate government because the said illegitimate government capitulated and allowed a foreign government to violate our national sovereignty.

But as long as his illegitimate masters provide him with an illegitimate law that violates our inalienable natural rights, its all ok for Eddie. Another mouthpiece for Gligorov and his ideological successors in both SDSM and DPMNE.

In case Eddie is confused, patriotism and nationalism is about loyalty to your state and your people, respectively. If one is truley loyal to his country and his people, then he would defend their freedom at all cost. Rather, these perverted and morally corrupt rats want us to believe that patriotism and nationalism mean destroying freedom for the benefit of their own perverted and morally corrupt interests and career ambitions. These perverted individuals want us to believe that nothing is sacred and that their personal perverted ambitions and lust for power are the "national interest" of Macedonians.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DedoAleko
                            • Jun 2009

грција најавила повлекување од временат&

грција најавила повлекување од времената спогодба!?

грција пред клучна дипломатска дилема и под силен внатрешен притисок. Да се повлече ли од Времената Спогодба и со тоа да ја анулира евентуалната негативна пресуда на судот во ХАГ.

Можноста за повлекување е најавена уште во писмената документација доставена до Меѓународниот суд на 27 октомври минатата година.

грција во финалниот допис како одговор на тужбата која ја покрена Македонија за кршење на Времената спогодба со блокадата на интеграцијата во НАТО, јасно пишува - грција го задржува правото да ја суспендира или да и стави крај на важноста на спогодбата во иднина.

Дека ова е опција која грчката дипломатија сериозно ја разгледува очигледно беше и во текот на усната расправа. Застапниците на грчката одбрана повеќе пати потенцираа дека со спогодбата грција била изиграна и ставена во понеповолна положба поради забраната за блокада на интеграцијата на Македонија. Спогодбата беше опишувана како будалски договор кој на грција и ги врзува рацете и оневозможува баланс на силите на двете страни.

По финишот на усната расправа, јавноста во грција се погласно бара од владата на Папандреу да ги разгледа дипломатските можност како одговор на евентуално загубениот спор.

Познатиот аналитичар и колумнист Ставрос Лигерос за денешен Катимерини пишува..Ако грција се повлечеше од Времената спогодба , Скопје немаше да има можност да тужи во Хаг. Зошто грција ризикуваше политичкиот спор да се претворио во правна битка кога тоа можеше да го избегне? Со неповлекувањето од спогодбата владата на Караманлис ја остави отворена споредната врата, а актуелната влада на папндреу не направи ништо за да ја затвори.

Лигерос вели дека двете влади направиле злосторство кон националните интереси со неизбегнувањето на правниот спор кој може д аима негативен исход за грција.

Сега грчката дипломатија е пред сериозна одлука. Експерти за Сител толкуваат дека повлекувањето на грција од спогодбата ќе ја спаси земјата од соочување со пораз во Хаг, но ќе значи враќање на состојбите како пред 95та, радикализација на односите меѓу двете земји и внесување сериозна нестабилност на Балканот. грција ќе го загуби добриот глоас и углед во дипломатските кругови и ќе им зададе сериозна шлаканица на САД и Европската Унија кои стојат зад оваа спогодба. Овој потег ќе биде аргумант дека грција е не конструктивната страна во процесот на преговори туку иницијатор за отворање на ново жариште.

Повлекувањето, велат експертите за Македонија ќе значи и понатамошна блокада, но таквата состојба за земјава трае веќе 3 години. Со укинувањето на овој договор, грција повеќе нема да има право да бара од Македонија да се воздржи од користењето на имиња, факти и симболи како што е сонцето од Вергина.

Притисокот во грчката јавност за суспендирање на времената спогодба македонските аналитичари го толкуваат како сигнал дека грција очекува негативен исход за нив пред Меѓународниот Суд.

Потврда за тоа според експертите кои ги консултираше Сител е и молкот на грчакат одбрана откако биле соочени со ставовите на Евангелос Кофос и Кристос Розакис кои во 2001ва и 96та како да ја напишале македонската тужба во Хаг. Македонскиот тим пред судот предочи дека двајцата во минатото потенцирале дека блокадата била моќно оружје во рацете на грција од кое се откажала со потпишувањето на Времената спогодба.

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

Like you can't be a "little bit pregnant" Greece can't be "temporally" abandon the IA. Well, "Doubting Thomas'", guess whose sweating the ICJ and why. Have a good read and I hope it's getting clearer.

They tried to keep Macedonia in a 'damned if you do and damned if you don't' situation (ie damned if the name change happened and damned if it didn't) and now it is starting to look like a reverse on Greece (ie stay with the IA and loose, hence let Macedonia (all-be-it FYROM) in NATO and EU or abandon the IA and remove any obligation on Macedonia Not to call herself Macedonia and use any symbols she likes) with still the possibility of Macedonia to gain enough votes in the UN for recognition as Macedonia! - which Greece abandoning the IA will give impetus to.
                              (we really need and emoticon of a thumb stuck in-between the index and middle finger to give Greece a Maco wave.)

Marifet and Not a "We have rights! We're charging forward.", in sight. Sila za kade sto e za sila. A sila kade ne e za so sila dobivas krvav nos ili skrsena glava.

From the country Temporally (forcibly) labeled FYROM and the guy Temporally (forcibly) labeled fyrOM.
                              Last edited by fyrOM; 04-03-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Predictions

Greece pulls out of the IA

Greece sets further Blockades on Macedonia

Macedonian citizens and opposition parties are irate. But don't take it out on Greece, instead blame their own government.

US + EU push for both Parties sit together and re negotiate another IA

Greece would push for this new IA to include further destructive conditions on Macedonia.

Macedonian Government, the pichki that they are sign away.

Back to square one minus one.

If anyone thinks this will weaken Greece in anyway and strengthen Macedonia, is kidding themselves and has no feel on how things work.
                                Last edited by Bill77; 04-03-2011, 04:53 PM.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X