X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Oh, I read that earlier today and was too disgusted to even bother putting it on this forum.

Let me just say a few people have dropped off my Christmas Card list.

What part of this is cool with you Meto?
    AS THE WORLD MACEDONIAN DIASPORA WE MUST MAKE SURE OUR MESSAGE IS READ AND HEARD EVERYWHERE. TOTAL DISGRACE TO LIKE ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THAT ARTICLE, ANTI MACEDONIAN AND VIOLATES OUR HUMAN RIGHTS!

Da mu ebem plemeto
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Absolutely, The WMD has spoken and the Unhinged Macedonian Diaspora refuses to listen.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Absolutely, The WMD has spoken and the Unhinged Macedonian Diaspora refuses to listen.
        This all goes back to their "denials" regarding the framework agreement - hidden agenda that has been exposed time and time again.
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-11-2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

CAN'T BE TRUSTED ..

YouTube - Interview With Daniel P. Serwer - UMD Global Conference 2009

- BECOME A MEMBER OR DONATE Join UMD , Renew Membership, or make an affordable donation to show your support. Your assistance is needed and appreciated.

THE WORLD MACEDONIAN DIASPORA WILL NOT JOIN OR SUPPORT ANY RACIST US LEAD ORGANIZATIONS, NEVER!
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-10-2010, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post

He'll call us Macedonians as long as we ask him to...but what ever is agreed at the UN will be fine...

Meto, you need to choose your associates much more wisely...oh, that's right, you have.
            Last edited by Vangelovski; 11-10-2010, 10:45 PM.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              Meto, you need to choose your associates much more wisely.
              Another zivotno ..

YouTube - Speech of US Ambassador Philip Reeker at UMD Global Conference - part 3

F OFF ALL YOU RACISTS!
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-10-2010, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

disgusting umd . Pitchkavi majkevi vashi predavnitsi shpioni di edni gnasni . Umd supports this . How much longer is mto going to allow this organisation free advertising to pollute this wonderful forum for the macedonian cause ? I guess we are exposing what the umd supports our extinction
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  disgusting umd . Pitchkavi majkevi
                  LMFAO

You said it with such passion ..

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Is Meto going to claim he was misunderstood.

In another thread I suggested using the UMD as a mouthpiece as they have the clout to call a media conference and media outlets to listen to them unlike the multitudes of Macedonians who no media outlet pays attention to but so long as it is for our common good.

It appears to me that there are many Macedonians capable of refuting the Greek lies on history and clarify why Macedonia is not Greek but do not get a chance to voice their views in the media. This is where cooperation between individuals or organisations and the UMD could be beneficial to the Macedonian cause but with a statement of support for this article Meto is demonstrating he is clearly not on the same page.

Very disappointing Meto. The UMD organisation needs to make its own statement refuting Metos statements or wallow in the same filth Meto has put himself in.

It is statements like this that makes you loose the hearts and minds of the Macedonians. If the UMD cannot or will not explain themselves then we can chalk them up on the traitors list and I hope that every Macedonian gets to see their position and knows them well and treat them appropriately in future.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post

It is statements like this that makes you loose the hearts and minds of the Macedonians.
                      Not to worry MOST Macedonians can put these pieces together and figure it all out.

SAY NEVER TODAY!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

If the UMD cannot or will not explain themselves then we can chalk them up on the traitors list and I hope that every Macedonian gets to see their position and knows them well and treat them appropriately in future.
                        They have not and never will explain themselves
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

They have not and never will explain themselves
                          UPDATED

Meto - what ethnic cleansing? it is only ethnic cleansing when the Macedonians don't do anything about it! Macedonia applied to join NATO as "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" - there is no other way it can join. Why is Macedonia suing Greece? Because Greece violated the Interim Accord. I could care less if you think I am a sell-out becuse I am stating the truth.

Alex - Okay, please stop lying and telling people the ONLY name acceptable to the UMD is Republic of Macedonia. Who are you representing?

Alex - PLEASE READ THIS .. http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/172/51/

Argie - Things are rarely a zero-sum game, thus the reason pragmatism ultimately prevails. The late president Boris Trajkovski may have answered this debate the best. “In today’s Macedonia, we suffer from a lack of trust on many levels. Most importantly, however, we suffer from a lack of trust between [each other] ..."

Alex - Angie, pretty hard to trust organizations that post things on their own website and don't have any understanding what it means. Did you read it?

Alex - UMD rejects any compromise over the historic, current, legal, and constitutionally binding name of the Republic of Macedonia. The name Macedonia is and will remain the name of our ancestral identity and nationality, regardless of how many negotiations are undertaken; our name will not be changed.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Well I must insist ..... what the hell was so good about the article?
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Well I must insist ..... what the hell was so good about the article?
                              CLEAR, it ONLY applies to UMD members, NATO, EU, US Government and yes Athens as well now - a gift

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Is Meto going to claim he was misunderstood.

In another thread I suggested using the UMD as a mouthpiece as they have the clout to call a media conference and media outlets to listen to them unlike the multitudes of Macedonians who no media outlet pays attention to but so long as it is for our common good.

It appears to me that there are many Macedonians capable of refuting the Greek lies on history and clarify why Macedonia is not Greek but do not get a chance to voice their views in the media. This is where cooperation between individuals or organisations and the UMD could be beneficial to the Macedonian cause but with a statement of support for this article Meto is demonstrating he is clearly not on the same page.

Very disappointing Meto. The UMD organisation needs to make its own statement refuting Metos statements or wallow in the same filth Meto has put himself in.

It is statements like this that makes you loose the hearts and minds of the Macedonians. If the UMD cannot or will not explain themselves then we can chalk them up on the traitors list and I hope that every Macedonian gets to see their position and knows them well and treat them appropriately in future.
                                OziMak,

Did you just wake up?
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X