X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    People should not have to choose between bread or rights.
    I agree. So let the Macedonian people eat bread and let the Diaspora fight hard for their rights until they are strong enough to defend themselves. A strong and focused Diaspora is essential. Imagine if we had an organisation that had teeth in this regard.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonin
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Imagine if we had an organisation that had teeth in this regard.
      I thought we have one already. MTO
      To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I agree. So let the Macedonian people eat bread and let the Diaspora fight hard for their rights until they are strong enough to defend themselves. A strong and focused Diaspora is essential. Imagine if we had an organisation that had teeth in this regard.
        I agree, but there is more to it than that.
        Last edited by Buktop; 09-22-2010, 08:36 AM.
        "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
        though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
        Our long awaited hour will draw near
        and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• makedonin
          • Sep 2008

There is an old saying: "You can't preach about God on a empty Stomach".

That can be transfered to many things, National issues as well.

The problem about that is that, the stomach is full, but the greed of man is not to be underestimated. Once the stomach is filled, one wants more than mare survival. That is what undermines the Macedonians in the Republic in standing up and fighting for their God given rights, greed.

When somebody out of the Diaspora comes to them and says something about it, they have the same answear: "You have to talk, having more than you need there. Come to live here and than talk again". That hasn't changed till this day.

So, EU is the perfect bait, the holywood dream, and the Macedonian Gastarbeiter from Europe are those who consolidated this dream with their Rent A Car and show off. How many of them who are mare workers, who literally clean up the shit of the Europeans save money just to be able to be the hot shot for about three weeks in Macedonia. No wonder that the R. Macedonians have such high opinion of EU. Also, half of the families in R. Macedonia live with money support from relatives in the EU countries. That is a fact. They see it like a treasure chest.

It is more and more like the donkey and the corn on the stick. Running after the corn on the stick, it did not notice that someone is riding it to where he wants, and in it's greed it lost it's will.

So running after the money, they don't see the danger of the Interim accord as we do. And the government is to blame too. But that is another story.
          Last edited by makedonin; 09-22-2010, 09:52 AM.
          To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

I have to disagree that the corruption in Macedonia at the time was 'caused' by the Greek embargo.

Rather, I would say that the Greek embargo was viewed as another opportunity by those select few, to make tens of millions of dollars, at the expense of the Macedonian people and the Macedonian economy - the exact same way they operated before and after the Greek embargo.

However, it neither began nor ended with the Greek embargo.

Macedonia's economy was already in dire straits before the embargo and this was largely because of the devaluation of the Yugoslav dinar, before Macedonia's independence from Yugoslavia and because of the systematic plundering of the Macedonian economy by the Government and oligarchs at the time. Unemployment in Macedonia in 1990 stood at 23.5%.

Iin 1992 the UN brought sanctions against Serbia, Macedonia's largest trading partner at the time. In Macedonia this led to unbelievable levels of inflation, extreme devaluation of the Macedonian Denar and a hefty surge in Macedonia's unemployment levels.

In 1993, the year before the Greek embargo, but during the time of the UN Sanctions against Serbia, the rate of inflation had jumped some 224%. The unemployment in 1993, was 27%. Macedonia's exports were US$1.055b. Imports were US$1.012b.

The Greek embargo then came into effect the following year, in February 1994. The UN Sanctions against Serbia were still in place. Macedonia's unemployment rate in 1994 jumped by 3% to 30%. Exports were US$1.086b and imports were US$1.271b.

The Greek embargo lasted 19 months and at the same time the UN Sanctions against Serbia were still in effect. By the time when the Greek embargo was withdrawn and the Dayton Agreement signed (which ended the UN Sanctions against Serbia) unemployment in Macedonia had been at 35%, whilst exports had gone up to US$1.2b and imports had gone up to US$1.42b (this is that increased cost in oil and new trading routes). Immediately thereafter, there would be an improvement, though bear in mind, the old trading routes via Solun were not immediately re-established.

Then in 1996, the very next year, with no UN Sanctions against Serbia and no Greek embargo, unemployment had dropped down to 31%. Unfortunately, we then saw 2 years of complete and utter corruption and plundering of the Macedonian economy, by the SDSM-led Macedonian Government at the time, with unemployment going back up to 36% in 1997. Perhaps with this alone you can see what the biggest cause in Macedonia's economy hardship has been - the Macedonian Government (and the Oligarchy) of the time.

Look at all the economy data for the period and you can work out what impact the Greek embargo had on the economy and work out how much was exacerbated by the pre-existing corruption in the Macedonian Government and work out the the actual impact of having to establish new trade routes.

In fact, even the case study in the link you provided says "Economic damages to Macedonia resulting from the blockade are estimated at around $40 million per month plus an 11 percent decrease in economic activity." Those were the costs of the 19-month blockade.

So I reiterate that it was the UN Sanctions against Serbia, coupled with the corruption of the Government and the oligarchy in Macedonia, which were the cause of Macedonia's woeful and even dire economic situation and whilst the Greek embargo certainly played a part, it was minor in comparison and certainly it was not destroying the Macedonian economy and was in fact something that the Macedonian economy could take on (if not for the UN Sanctions against Serbia at the same time), in fact inflation was coming down, exports were increasing, the currency regaining stability, etc.

If the Macedonian Government had waited a few more months, in fact just 2 more months, until November 1995 (just 2 months after the Interim Accord was signed which ended the Greek Embargo with a Macedonian capitulation on the name and the Macedonian flag) until the Dayton Agreement was signed and the sanctions against Serbia dropped, and the Macedonian economy and the denar would see a near immediate re-stabilisation, then those who signed over Macedonia's flag and name, would never have had any way to justify themselves with these stories (read: lies) about the Greek embargo forcing Macedonia's hand. Instead of waiting those 2 months for the circumstances to change in Macedonia's favour and never signing the interim accord, the Government at the time, led by Kiro Gligorov, lied to the Macedonian people and said that the Interim Accord would be gone in 3 months.

Finally, as a side note, to see that you are quoting Gerovski, is indeed quite a disappointment. There's a Mark Twain quote that always springs to mind at the mention of this charlatan, "Figures Don't Lie, Liars Figure".

Last edited by Rogi; 09-22-2010, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Very valuable post Rogi!
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                Both are equally as important, without natural rights, you are no more than an animal, without bread, you cannot survive, even as an animal.

People should not have to choose between bread or rights.
                Then why have you given "bread" more weight that rights? You have spent years trying to convince us that we had no choice than to capitulate because of the "devastating" economic embargo. Is this another back-flip or just a temporary cover?
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                  Actually,as being part of the UN is an oximoron itself while trying to cease the Interim Agreement.

We did joined UN under other name, not by our choice, but we continued to seek more and more contries to recognize us under our rightfull name within UN, something that we can use in our advance now.

The "implementation" of the IA as you see it, in a specific manner, can eliminate the blackmail to change the name as a condition for entrance in any international organization, where after we join I don't think anyone could force us or blackmail us with excluding from the organizations if we apply for re-admission in the UN under our name Macedonia and automatically ceasing the IA.

It is a solution, it's not the ultimate, it's not the best, but is a option.

I can support any other suggestion that seems more reasonable and more realistic to achieve.

As most of us I also look for the best solution and my view on this specific solution has not been cemented nor ideologically attached.

Offer yours, lets hear more, and lets draw the best of it!
                  My prescription:
                  1. Declare null and void the lot - TR, IA and FA!

------------

B., you are like a YoYo bouncing up and down on the IA and it is hard to know where you stand!

FYI: Normal and LOGICAL people would say that IT IS AN OXYMORON to be in support of the IA (as you are) and to at the same time say you support the "END THE NAME NEGOTIATIONS CAMPAIGN" (as you appear to)!

B., what exactly do you stand for?
                  Give us a Yes or NO answer to the following simple questions:
                  1. Do you support the IA?
                  2. Do you support the call to "End The Name Negotiations"?
                  3. All of the above (an OXYMORON)?

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                    My prescription:

------------

B., you are like a YoYo bouncing up and down on the IA and it is hard to know where you stand!

FYI: Normal and LOGICAL people would say that IT IS AN OXYMORON to be in support of the IA (as you are) and to at the same time say you support the "END THE NAME NEGOTIATIONS CAMPAIGN" (as you appear to)!

I just noticed your reply on my post and to be honest until I cleared it up to the both of you and Vangelovski you didn't knew that the provisional name isn't a product of the IA but came with the application for UN, so don't try to modify your interpretation now.

I don't support the IA in any other way than you do, but with a difference that I offered a particular solution of ceasing it while you limit yourself only to declare such position without even knowing how to do it.

If joining NATO by the provisional name only for the purpose of eliminating the blackmail is interpreted as "support for the IA" I can't see how your ignoring of the membership in UN under this provisional name differentiate from your interpretation and yet applies only to me.

This will be my last polite remark on your false insinuation and remember that I'm not going to be any object of ideological query led by your absolute incompetence and irrelevance in modeling the Macedonan Cause.

As for your question, for the very last time:

- No
                    - Yes
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

My prescription:

------------

I just noticed your reply on my post and to be honest until I cleared it up to the both of you and Vangelovski you didn't knew that the provisional name isn't a product of the IA but came with the application for UN, so don't try to modify your interpretation now.
                      Are you sure? I think you have me mixed up with someone else!
                      There is a two year gap between the two dirty deeds and in a period when I was quite active in community activities and deeply following Macedonian political events, I should think that I knew the difference between the two (which is not much as both are acts of treason and anti-Macedonian!).

I don't support the IA in any other way than you do, but with a difference that I offered a particular solution of ceasing it while you limit yourself only to declare such position without even knowing how to do it.
                      Pure BS on your part. I would never give any legitimacy to any of the treasonous acts/deeds but you are giving legitimacy and weight for justifying the IA (something ideologically in line with Risto Nikovski), which amounts to you being an apologist for the VASSALS implementing the IA.

If joining NATO by the provisional name only for the purpose of eliminating the blackmail is interpreted as "support for the IA" I can't see how your ignoring of the membership in UN under this provisional name differentiate from your interpretation and yet applies only to me.
                      I am not ignoring the TR as I advised you in previous post. The IA is also a few more EXTRA NAILS IN THE COFFIN of Macedonia.

This will be my last polite remark on your false insinuation and remember that I'm not going to be any object of ideological query led by your absolute incompetence and irrelevance in modeling the Macedonan Cause.
                      KE? :-)))

As for your question, for the very last time:

- No
                      - Yes
                      I think you really answered YES to 3 and your IDEOLOGICAL position is an OXYMORON!

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Are you sure? I think you have me mixed up with someone else!
                        There is a two year gap between the two dirty deeds and in a period when I was quite active in community activities and deeply following Macedonian political events, I should think that I knew the difference between the two (which is not much as both are acts of treason and anti-Macedonian!).

Pure BS on your part. I would never give any legitimacy to any of the treasonous acts/deeds but you are giving legitimacy and weight for justifying the IA (something ideologically in line with Risto Nikovski), which amounts to you being an apologist for the VASSALS implementing the IA.
                        Your previous reply was the FIRST time when you CORRECTED the "prescription".

You can only baselessly talk about your supposed "activity" suggesting some undefined imagined role you want us to surmise, nothing more.

I am not ignoring the TR as I advised you in previous post. The IA is also a few more EXTRA NAILS IN THE COFFIN of Macedonia.
                        You were not ignoring but you simply didn't had a clue of the fact that the history of the provisional name began with the denominated application for a membership in UN.

Since you omissed that part you made an oxymoron with everything you claimed to "support" after with exception of the UN membership.

I think you really answered YES to 3 and your IDEOLOGICAL position is an OXYMORON!
                        Your opinion is worth to me less than the "sculpture" lying at the bottom of the toilet after taking a big-o-crap.

After you failed to impress the "audience" with your overwhelming idiocity it's time over for you and the political correctness from my side.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Bratot,

I don't think either Indigen or myself are confused about when and under what circumstances the term FYROM originated and when/how it was accepted by our capitulatory politicians at the UN. Though, it seems you are having trouble understanding what the Interim Accord is and its legitimacy (or lack thereof).
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                            • May 2009

Your previous reply was the FIRST time when you CORRECTED the "prescription".

You can only baselessly talk about your supposed "activity" suggesting some undefined imagined role you want us to surmise, nothing more.
                            I am not suggesting anything other than that I was an adult at that time whilst you were learning to play with your "Willy" - se ucheshe da go tinkash! It seems you mastered the art of WANKING very well and still remain a BIG TINKACH!!! :-)

You were not ignoring but you simply didn't had a clue of the fact that the history of the provisional name began with the denominated application for a membership in UN.

Since you omissed that part you made an oxymoron with everything you claimed to "support" after with exception of the UN membership.
                            I had my say in 1993 on the name admission and before and after because it was obvious that it was being planned long before and what the implications were. I have NOT changed my few and never will - it is an act of treason.

СМЕТАЈЌИ дека македонскиот народ врз основа на правото на секој народ на самоопределување има историско, природно и неприкосновено право на сопствена слободна, суверена, самостојна и независна држава Македонија,

СВЕТСКИОТ МАКЕДОНСКИ КОНГРЕС, изразувајќи ги интересите на огромниот број Македонци и асоцијации на Македонците од целиот свет, на Првото Генерално Собрание одржано на 7 август 1993 година во Скопје, Република Македонија, ја утврди следната

МАКЕДОНСКА НАЦИОНАЛНА ПРОГРАМА

(1) Македонскиот народ врз основа на правото на секој народ на самоопределување има неприкосновено природно, историско и цивилизациско право на сопствена, слободна, суверена, самостојна и независна држава Македонија.

(2) Македонија е национална држава на македонскиот народ.

(3) Носител на државноста во државата Македонија е македонскиот народ.

(4) Во Македонија службен јазик е македонскиот јазик и неговото кирилско писмо.

(5) Македонскиот народ нема никогаш, под какви и да е услови и од чија и да е страна, да го промени или да прифати промена на единственото многувековно име на својата држава Македонија, нераскинливо поврзано со името на македонскиот народ.
                            Македонскиот народ ги отфрла сите додавки пред и после името на неговата Македонска држава, бидејќи истото се состои само од еден единствен збор - Македонија.

(6) Обврска и чест на секој Македонец, по род и државјанство од Македонија и од целиот свет е да ги брани и одбрани самостојноста, интегритетот и името на Македонија и на македонскиот народ и нација.

(7) Македонија мора да го преземе членството во меѓународните органи, организации и заедници и во Обединетите Нации под своето единствено и многувековно име Македонија.
                            Македонија и македонскиот народ ја прифаќаат Повелбата на Обединетите Нации.

(8) Македонскиот народ нема никогаш да се откаже, ниту ќе прифати кој и да е во негово име да се откаже од неговите државни, земски и национални симболи - шеснаесет-зрачното златно-жолто сонце и златно-жолтиот двоопаш лав на црвен штит - и целосно го отфрла прифаќањето и наметнувањето на референцата “Поранешна Југословенска Република Македонија” или што и да е друго, макар и привремено, освен единственото и многувековно име на сопствената држава – Македонија.

Македонија нема никаков спор во врска со своето име со никого, а најмалку со соседна Грција, ниту пак Македонците кога и да е досега го менувале своето единствено име, како што тоа го правеле Атињаните со нивното име. Впрочем, Македонија никогаш не била грчка, а Македонците никогаш не биле Грци.

(9) Македонија мора да се изградува како слободна, суверена, самостојна, независна, унитарна, правна, демократска и социјална држава, врз принципите на: парламентарната демократија; пазарната економија; општите, слободни, тајни и непосредни избори; и почитувањето на човековите, граѓанските и малцинските права и слободи утврдени со меѓународните договори, Уставот и законите.

(10) Само слободна, суверена, самостојна, независна и целосна држава Македонија, надвор од какви и да е државни сојузи или заедници со која и да е друга држава, може да биде гарант за мирот и безбедноста на Балканот и фактор на стабилноста за поширокиот регион.

11) Македонија мора да стане симбол на обединувањето во Европа.

Европа, испитот на демократијата и почитувањето на човековите, граѓанските и малцинските права ќе го положи со праведното и трајно решавање на неотуѓивите права на Македонците и македонскиот народ во целина, зашто токму Македонија е совеста на Европа.

Македонија може да стане дел од обединета Европа само со свој македонски национален идентитет и суверенитет, територијален интегритет и државност. Без свој национален идентитет, без Македонците и македонскиот народ, неслободна, несамостојна, несуверена, нецелосна и зависна Македонија нема што да бара од обединета Европа, бидејќи таква Македонија веќе нема да постои.

(12) Во Македонија мора да се обезбеди и да се гарантира еднаквоста и рамноправноста на граѓаните пред Уставот и законите, независно од нивната етничка и друга припадност и потекло.

(13) Македонија секогаш ќе се грижи за положбата и човековите и граѓанските права и слободи на Македонците и на деловите од македонскиот народ во соседните држави и во целиот свет, како што истото ќе го прави за сите свои државјани.

Македонија ќе се грижи за положбата и правата на имотно-правните побарувања на Македонците од Егејскиот дел на Македонија во соседна Грција и ќе ги искористи сите меѓународни механизми и институции и организации во остварувањето на истите.

(14) Македонија ја гарантира заштитата на верскиот идентитет и ќе се грижи за положбата и правата на Македонците со мохамеданска вероисповед во Македонија и соседните држави - Торбешите, Горанците и Помаците.
                            Македонците со мохамеданска вероисповед се нераскинлив дел од македонскиот народ.

(15) Македонската држава ја гарантира заштитата на етничкиот, јазичниот, културниот и верскиот идентитет на националните малцинства, односно на етничките, јазичните, културните и верските малцинства во согласност со меѓународните договори, Уставот и законите.

(16) На Македонија повеќе од кога и да е & се потребни Македонците и затоа, обединети околу определбата - Македонија на Македонците, мора еднаш засекогаш да се надминат меѓусебните самоуништувања, предавства и врховизми.

Македонците се горди што се Македонци, а македонскиот народ е горд што е македонски народ.

Македонците никогаш не биле, не се, ниту пак некогаш ќе бидат Бугари, Грци, Срби, Словени, Славо-Македонци, или што и да е друго, туку само Македонци и ништо друго, освен Македонци, од векови за навек.

(17) Македонија никогаш немала, нема, ниту пак ќе има територијални претензии кон Албанија, Бугарија, Грција или Србија. Територијални претензии може да има само некој кон туѓото и насилно присвоеното, но не кон своето и сопственото.

Впрочем, Македонците никогаш не барале, не бараат, ниту кога и да е ќе побараат Албанците да не бидат Албанци, Бугарите да не бидат Бугари, Грците да не бидат Грци, Србите да не бидат Срби, или Турците да не бидат Турци. Секој нека е она што е, на своето и со своето, но не на туѓото и на присвоеното, односно со туѓото и со присвоеното.

Македонија токму затоа прифаќа и нуди склучување билатерални договори за неповредливост на границите и договори за соработка, добрососедство и ненапаѓање со сите соседни држави - Албанија, Бугарија, Грција и Србија.

(18) Во согласност со мирољубивата политика, Македонија прифаќа и им нуди на сите балкански држави - Албанија, Босна и Херцеговина, Бугарија, Грција, Романија, Словенија, Србија, Турција, Хрватска и Црна Гора, заедно со Македонија - свикување и основање на Конференција за Балканска безбедност и соработка, во рамките на процесите на Конференцијата за Европска Безбедност и Соработка, а заради: заедничка безбедност, стабилност и гаранција на сите балкански народи, држави и граници; почитување на човековите, граѓанските и малцинските права и слободи; и почитување на меѓусебната соработка и договарање по секое прашање од заеднички интерес.

(19) Македонија мора да обезбеди национална рамнотежа врз основа на материјалните можности и да води активна и хумана популациона политика.

(20) Македонската држава мора да преземе мерки за заштита на положбата и правата на Македонците во Западниот дел на Македонија, односно во единиците на локалната самоуправа каде што припадниците на националните малцинства се мнозинство, како и за нивниот опстанок.

(21) Македонија мора најенергично да го спречи и оневозможи косовизирањето и албанизирањето на Македонија, пред се, нејзиниот северо-западен дел со механичко прелевање на Албанците од Косово и огромниот наталитет кај Албанците; дивеењето на албанскиот национал-шовинизам и сепаратизам; албанизацијата и политизацијата на исламот; ширењето на исламскиот фундаментализам; политизацијата на образованието и злоупотребата на албанските деца и жени за политички цели; и политичкиот терор и репресија.

(22) Заедништвото на македонскиот народ и националните малцинства треба да се остварува, пред се, во и преку воспитно-образовниот систем, и тоа преку образование и воспитание на младите во сите степени на образованието на македонски јазик и неговото кирилско писмо, со право националните малцинства да го изучуваат својот јазик во основното образование.

(23) Македонија мора да води рестриктивна политика кон странците во користењето на правото за добивање на македонско државјанство.

Македонија мора да обезбеди услови за остварување на правото на македонско државјанство за сите Македонци по род од целиот свет.

(24) Имајќи предвид дека македонскиот народ и Македонија беа насилно распарчени и поделени помеѓу балканските држави - Албанија, Бугарија, Грција и Србија и дека Македонската држава се возобнови само во Вардарскиот дел на Македонија, како и дека македонскиот народ е раселен, протеран и прогонет низ целиот свет - во Австралија, Америка, Канада, Западна и Источна Европа и притоа е организиран во безброј одбори, партии, клубови, културно-уметнички, селски и други друштва, здруженија, федерации, општини, македонски црковни општини, сојузи, комитети за човекови права, движења, општествени организации и најразлични други асоцијации, организации и институци - заради културно, духовно и економско обединување на Македонците од целиот свет, се основа Светски Македонски Конгрес како постојана институција, каде претставниците на овие организации и асоцијации ќе ги координираат своите активности и интереси.
                            Светскиот Македонски Конгрес претставува највисок Парламент на Македонците од целиот свет, заради нивно културно, духовно и економско обединување, а во функција на македонскиот народ и неговата држава Македонија.

Задачите и внатрешната организација на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес се уредуваат со Статутот на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес.

Во рамките на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес се основаат: Светска Македонска Трговска Комора, Светски Македонски Трговски Центар, Светска Македонска Трговска Берза, Светска Македонска Банка или Меѓународна Банка за обнова и развој на Македонија, Светска Македонска Фондација, Светски Македонски Културно-Информативен Центар, Светски Македонски Институт или Центар за мултикомплексно проучување на македонската вистина, Светско Македонско Биро или Меѓународно-правно Биро за заштита на положбата и правата на Македонците и македонскиот народ.

(25) Во духовното обединување на Македонците од целиот свет, огромно е значењето на возобновената автокефална Македонска Православна Црква, нејзината положба и односите во неа.

(26) Македонскиот народ никогаш не се откажал, ниту кој и да е и кога и да е има право да се откаже од неговото праведно и неотстапно право на обединување на сите делови на македонскиот народ и на Македонија како негова етно-историска територија по мирен пат.

Територијалните спорови со соседните држави Македонија ќе ги решава преку Обединетите Нации, меѓународните органи, организации и заедници и меѓусебното договарање.

(27) Македонскиот народ го покренува прашањето за побарување воени репарации и обесштетувања од сите држави кои војувале на неговата етно-историска територија, ја делеле Македонија и македонскиот народ и војувале против него во Првата и Втората Балканска војна и Првата и Втората Светска војна.

(28) Македонија мора: да изврши преструктуирање на стопанството и сопственичките односи; да го иновира даночниот систем; да изгради атрактивен систем за странски вложувања и капитал; да го развие производството на чиста храна, производството на енергија и производството на знаење; да го заокружи системот на гасификација, изградбата на Вардарската долина (слив) и сообраќајното поврзување на коридорот Запад-Исток; да го ревитализира селото; да го зголеми истражувањето и експлоатацијата на рудното богатство и искористувањето на водениот потенцијал со кој располага, преку изградба на хидро-мелиоративни системи, хидроцентрали и акумулациони брани и езерца; да го интензивира научниот и техничко-технолошкиот развиток; да ја стимулира чистата индустрија и да го унапредува системот на заштитата на природата и животната средина создавајќи чиста еколошка средина; да го динамизира процесот на пошумувањето на целата своја територија.

(29) Македонија мора да се грижи и да ја обезбеди заштитата и афирмацијата на етничкиот, јазичкиот, културниот, верскиот и историскиот идентитет на македонскиот народ во целина.

Дел.број 03-103/93-1
                            7-8 август 1993 година
                            Скопје, Република Македонија

Претседател
                            на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес
                            Тодор Петров, с.р.
                            I posted this document on 12-27-2009
                            ТРГНУВАЈЌИ од историската вистина дека Македонија е

Bratot: If joining NATO by the provisional name only for the purpose of eliminating the blackmail is interpreted as "support for the IA"
                            When Meto (and UMD) said something pretty close to what you are proposing, he was condemned for it (as he should!) but it seems MTO "hard-liners" are a bit blind to your ADVOCACY for capitulation and ENDORSEMENT OF VASSAL POLITICS.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

I am not suggesting anything other than that I was an adult at that time whilst you were learning to play with your "Willy" - se ucheshe da go tinkash! It seems you mastered the art of WANKING very well and still remain a BIG TINKACH!!! :-)
                              With your infantile posts today it is impossibly difficult to convince us of your maturity 17 years ago.

I had my say in 1993 on the name admission and before and after because it was obvious that it was being planned long before and what the implications were. I have NOT changed my few and never will - it is an act of treason.
                              Are you Todor Petrov or you are trying to impersonate a views that are not originally yours?

I posted this document on 12-27-2009
                              ТРГНУВАЈЌИ од историската вистина дека Македонија е

When Meto (and UMD) said something pretty close to what you are proposing, he was condemned for it (as he should!) but it seems MTO "hard-liners" are a bit blind to your ADVOCACY for capitulation and ENDORSEMENT OF VASSAL POLITICS.
                              It's not difficult to post something said by others, it's more difficult to use your brain.

Isn't pathetic how desperate you are to ask for the support of other members to clean up your kaka?

It seems to me the biggest patriotic achievement of yours is to copy-paste what others say and the moment when you will quote my articles to keep on that "hard-line" patriotic trend I will maniacally laugh at your dumb face.

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Maybe the Macedonian government reads the MTO. It wouldn’t surprise me. The other night it was over 350. It looks like the MTO is getting quite a following.

In the past MTO members have been suggesting stopping the name negotiations and trying to resolve the name issue via the UN. This article in Vest is taking about similar things…wonder where the government got that idea from.

Milososki: Macedonia wants to resolve the dispute within the UN

New York, Republic of Macedonia wants to resolve the dispute within the norms of the United Nations, which guaranteed human rights, national dignity and respect of resolutions relating to this matter, including compliance with the Interim Agreement that Macedonia and Greece concluded in 1995 September, said Foreign Minister Antonio Milososki after meeting with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon at the headquarters of the World organization in New York.
                                Ban Ki-moon has positively assessed the progress of the Republic of Macedonia in the process of implementation of the Millennium Development Goals of the UN, and was interested and the latest developments in the talks with Greece regarding the name.
                                - It was a good opportunity Macedonia to be presented in a good light and also to invite Ban Ki-moon on behalf of President George Ivanov to be the guest speaker at the sessions of the Council of Europe in Strasbourg, whose chairman is Macedonia, Milososki said. He met UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to mark the upcoming 60th anniversary of the Convention on Human Rights in Strasbourg, where his presence is expected.
                                Discussed, as suggested FM, and the Macedonian participation in international peacekeeping missions, the Macedonian contribution to the work of the UN as an active member who had his pretsetadel the General Assembly, as well as the situation in the region.

Comment

Working...
                                X