Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Da go zakluche vo ups i da go frlat kluchot!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

should be locked up in jail.The traitor can't help himself.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vojnik
        • Apr 2011

He didn't even have a licence for the gun

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          should be locked up in jail.The traitor can't help himself.

predavnici_ja_prodavaat_makedonija_2001.jpg

Is he the only traitor to the Macedonian Nation (CAUSE) or are the forum posters here politically illiterate? One traitor arresting another and acting as a patriot should not be swallowed so willingly and blindly, IMO!

Did Gruevski VOTE for the RAMKOVEN DOGOVOR or not?
          Are Gruevski and his regime IMPLEMENTING to the last detail everything in the Ramkoven dogovor or not?

I could go on and on about all the treasonous accords and deconstruction agendas that Gruevski and his party are IMPLEMENTING and endorsing that makes people here look very hypocritical or just plain ignorant and/or naive when they jump with joy at the arrest of the "traitor" Boskovski. To add to stupidity, some people resort to offensive sexist language, thereby, IMHO, denigrating women in general by referring to Boskovski as "Sestra" Ljube.

Boskovski may simply be an unscrupulous and opportunistic Traitor but, IMO, the ones arresting him are more dangerous and will do more damage to the Macedonian Cause in the long term!

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Indigen there are lot's more where he comes from & he & others are traitors to the cause.Do they think they can all keep coming back trying to reinvent themselves when the public vote is like 1% they don't even deserve not even 1 vote.As i said jail would be too good for the likes of boskovski he'll probably get out qucker than he got in.In macedonia there's not one politician that we can say has not let us down especially with the ramkoven dogovor ,the interim accord etc it's a never ending story they have all let us down one way or another.
            I saw boskovski in person & the way he lied to the macedonian people when he came to australia.What a joke they called him brat lube vojvoda & they raised money for him.After what he's done & being a traitor there's people still beleiving in him.Not only that but you got people like crvenkovski & others who think they can hoodwink the people & make a comeback.Thank goodness they only command a small support group.I think these traitors have done enough damage to macedonia.Also i heard that crvenkovski wanted to make another comeback as president but i don't even think he may be wanted back.So jail would be too good for these traitors & others.
            Last edited by George S.; 06-06-2011, 10:51 PM. Reason: edit
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              Indigen there are lot's more where he comes from & he & others are traitors to the cause.Do they think they can all keep coming back trying to reinvent themselves when the public vote is like 1% they don't even deserve not even 1 vote.As i said jail would be too good for the likes of boskovski he'll probably get out qucker than he got in.In macedonia there's not one politician that we can say has not let us down especially with the ramkoven dogovor ,the interim accord etc it's a never ending story they have all let us down one way or another.
              George, Gruevski and his coalition is only 35k (70k diff but only need 35k to swing over!) votes more than Crvenkovski's alliance and if Grujo lost them and they went over to Crvenko, depending on their distribution, guess who would be claiming victory today?

Secondly, Boskovski, IMO, did Grujo a political favour in splitting the dissatisfied voters who may have voted for LjuBco Bugaromanski and thus would have allowed him to claim a number of seats in this election.

I am pleased they arrested him but NOT in the manner it was done and I am not jumping with joy because those in power are more dangerous traitors themselves.
              Last edited by indigen; 06-07-2011, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Your right there indigen about boskoski splitting the vote.If they combine their power they become even more dangerous we are lucky that the likes of sdsm didn't get in that way.Macedonia would be comletely destroyed if sdsm got in.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Lube may have had support in Australia but all that money and laptops he got from us are now coming out of his ass.
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                    Lube may have had support in Australia but all that money and laptops he got from us are now coming out of his ass.
                    Well, I hope someone takes the time to expose Crvenkovski and Gligorov because $100,000 Euros would be nothing compared to the millions they have excepted in brown paper bags. Hey, I wouldn't mind seeing Rada caught with her pants down because she was a huge supporter of Bush.
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-07-2011, 02:38 AM.
                    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

Macedonia: former minister jailed over funding

SKOPJE, Macedonia - A Macedonian court has convicted an opposition party leader and former interior minister of unlawful campaign funding, and sentenced him to seven years in prison.

Ljube Boskovski was arrested in June after police said an unknown man gave him a bag containing euro100,000 ($133,000) to be used for campaign financing

The former minister and his lawyers claimed that Tuesday's verdict was politically motivated as Boskovski is a critic of the country's conservative government. They said they would lodge an appeal.

Boskovski heads the small right-wing United for Macedonia party. In 2008, he was acquitted by the U.N. war crimes tribunal in The Hague over a 2001 police attack on an ethnic Albanian village.

He returned home to public celebrations.

CNBC Utilities Page, Politics, Markets, Stock markets, Commodity markets, Currency markets, Bonds, US Top News and Analysis, US Homepage, stocks, Make It, Currencies, Futures & Commodities, business news

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Only in Macedonia would they call a party leader who has suggested a name change for the country as 'right wing'.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                            • Sep 2010

So when is the government going to convict the terrorists?

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

dch probably never they had many opportunities to do it.I think boskovski is in for 7 years
                              jail the traitor.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Ljube Boskoski apologizes to PM Gruevski for Lies, Slander...
                                Wednesday, 21 December 2011

United for Macedonia leader Ljube Boskoski has apologised to Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski for the uttered slanders and resulting inconvenience by presenting lies and insults in the course of this year's pre-election campaign.

"I publicly apologize to PM Nikola Gruevski for the uttered slanders and lies which are currently in procedure before a Skopje Court, as well as all other insults directed at him", reads the written apology made available to Mak media.

According to Boskoski, these lies were told on the basis of misinformation planted by certain groups and individuals from the opposition.

"I regret for the inconvenience that my lies and insults have caused to Nikola Gruevski", says Boskoski in the letter.

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                                X