X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rujnovino
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    There is no hidden agenda. We will resist any Macedonian group that promotes treasonous policies. UMD just happens to be one of those.

Fair enough, Vangelovski. I'll take that at face value. Your passion suggests that you are a true believer anyway.

by the way, no, we don't know each other, but I am acquainted with two board members, one of whom seems to know you fairly well and had a lot to say about you. I am not Board member, or any of the other people mentioned, either, though I do know Lubi fairly well, have known him for years.

I have some questions for you, though. Let's take the theory that these are treasonous policies, etc. What is the secret UMD agenda, the goal? How do you perceive the Board members as people, and as Macedonians? How about the members, are they all idiots? Why do you think it is in the board's interest to follow a "treasonous" policy? Do you consider them to be spies, paid stooges? Paid by whom? Is Bitove a paid stooge too?

It's quite a scenario, but I just want to get it straight and out in the open. Might as well, since you seem to mention it every day.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

rujnovino, you're uneducated responses would give the MPO and the likes of George Mladenoff (idiot) credibility when it comes to personal attacks after a person leaves an organization on their own terms ie. Bitove & MPO

Do, you agree with ANYTHING the MPO or Mladenoff have said about John Bitove Sr.? Do, you agree with comments made by John Bitove Sr. regarding the MPO? Same? I, don't think you understand much of anything to be making statements here ie. less is more, much

Why, are you asking Macedonians in Australia about Macedonians who have lived (born) in Toronto all their lives? As, a supporter of the UMD you need not reply because we already know the answers and that's why people like you come here - education and the truth.

Pozdrav,

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-24-2011, 02:12 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• rujnovino
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
        rujnovino, you're uneducated responses would give the MPO and the likes of George Mladenoff (idiot) credibility when it comes to personal attacks after a person leaves an organization on their own terms ie. Bitove & MPO
        Do, you agree with ANYTHING the MPO or Mladenoff have said about John Bitove Sr.? Do, you agree with comments made by John Bitove Sr. regarding the MPO? Same? I, don't think you understand much of anything to be making statements here ie. less is more, much

Why, are you asking Macedonians in Australia about Macedonians who have lived (born) in Toronto all their lives? As, a supporter of the UMD you need not reply because we already know the answers and that's why people like you come here - education and the truth.
        Well, I have a lot of respect for John Bitove, but your friend Vangelovski made a cryptic and negative comment about the guy on this thread, so I asked him to explain himself. Maybe he knows something I don't.

Same thing goes for Risto The Great, who claims that everyone knows the Australian Macedonians are at the forefront of human rights, yet he won't back it up, at all. I wish I knew what he was referring to.

I don't care that Bitove went to St. George's when he was a kid - can't hold that against him. Do you write off anyone who ever went to St. George's, MakKafana?

I'm more interested in what he has done since, and it has been plenty, in my opinion.

As for personal attacks, you're the expert in that area, I think MakKafana - it's your specialty. You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Comment

• rujnovino
          • Jan 2011

As for the main question of the thread, is it even possible to stop a registration of a domain name?

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
            I have some questions for you, though. Let's take the theory that these are treasonous policies, etc. What is the secret UMD agenda, the goal? How do you perceive the Board members as people, and as Macedonians? How about the members, are they all idiots? Why do you think it is in the board's interest to follow a "treasonous" policy? Do you consider them to be spies, paid stooges? Paid by whom? Is Bitove a paid stooge too?

It's quite a scenario, but I just want to get it straight and out in the open. Might as well, since you seem to mention it every day.
            I don't think UMD's agenda is a secret at all - at least not for anybody that politically switched on.

As for the Board Members and Bitove, I don't think they are "paid stooges", I think they believe in a vassal Macedonian state - plain and simple. They gain the support of the Macedonian Government because their views align.

As for the members, there is not that many. Last count was about 300 worldwide - not exactly anything to boast about.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

I don't care that Bitove went to St. George's when he was a kid - can't hold that against him. Do you write off anyone who ever went to St. George's, MakKafana?
              Please, do your homework because Bitove and Stavro were not like you claim "kids" and attend. If, you respect him why the backhand comment? If, you know anything about MPO Luben Dimitroff (Toronto) you would not be posting shit like that - leaders, supporters and organizers and not "kids". How old are you? Did you meet Chris Lewis? I, can list 1,000 people and not one was a "kid" ..

rujnovino, doesn't know much about JB and should cease tonight before he really costs the UMD.
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-24-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

As for the members, there is not that many. Last count was about 300 worldwide - not exactly anything to boast about.
                Even, 1,000 is not good when you can get 3,000 - 5,000 attending a picnic or 30,000 at a protest.

Comment

• rujnovino
                  • Jan 2011

As for the Board Members and Bitove, I don't think they are "paid stooges", I think they believe in a vassal Macedonian state - plain and simple. They gain the support of the Macedonian Government because their views align.
                  Interesting. So, when you say they believe in a "vassal" state, that means they want Macedonia to be weak, because they hate Macedonia, and want to see it fail? Why would they wish that? What would they have to gain? I mean, you've branded UMD as treasonous many times, what is the purpose behind this alleged treason?

Well I saw more than that at the Toronto conference alone... but what do you make of them, Vangelovski, as people/as Macedonians? Are they idiots, in your opinion? Are they treasonous, too?

Comment

• rujnovino
                    • Jan 2011

Even, 1,000 is not good when you can get 3,000 - 5,000 attending a picnic or 30,000 at a protest.
                    MakKaf, your organization has 1 member, and its useless, too.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Interesting. So, when you say they believe in a "vassal" state, that means they want Macedonia to be weak, because they hate Macedonia, and want to see it fail? Why would they wish that? What would they have to gain? I mean, you've branded UMD as treasonous many times, what is the purpose behind this alleged treason?

Well I saw more than that at the Toronto conference alone... but what do you make of them, Vangelovski, as people/as Macedonians? Are they idiots, in your opinion? Are they treasonous, too?
                      Have a think about what a vassal is and what a vassal's interests are.

Are you suggesting the everyone at the Toronto conference was a paid member? Are you suggesting that Harper is a paid member?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

MakKaf, your organization has 1 member, and its useless, too.
                        Well, until people stop talking about us we won't be concerned.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Well I saw more than that at the Toronto conference alone
                          I, see you like getting beaten to a pulp. I, happen to think 350 people is a major disgrace for a Grand Gala Banquet when you make it seem the the PM of Canada will be in the house speaking live. JOKE! Where, were the other 200,000 people?

Macedonia Golf Open - 300 players (one day)
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-24-2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• rujnovino
                            • Jan 2011

Please, do your homework because Bitove and Stavro were not like you claim "kids" and attend. If, you respect him why the backhand comment? If, you know anything about MPO Luben Dimitroff (Toronto) you would not be posting shit like that - leaders, supporters and organizers and not "kids". How old are you? Did you meet Chris Lewis? I, can list 1,000 people and not one was a "kid" ..

rujnovino, doesn't know much about JB and should cease tonight before he really costs the UMD.
                            As for St. George, that church was built by Macedonians in the early days, who came over with Ottoman passports, and in the days after the Balkan Wars, when Macedonia had been wiped from the map. They had a Bulgarian priest who they only barely could understand, but they could understand him more than a Greek. Some believed the lies that the priest told them, but most didn't. They knew exactly what they were, and they were always proud Macedonians, better than you, anyway, MakKafana. They built a community, a support system, and took care of their families, passed on their traditions, and a faraway and unfamiliar country. You only know how to throw stones at your ancestors.

I'm amazed at the attention the MPO gets on this site, for such a non-entity and a spent force. The MPO is a shadow from the past, a relic, but it's advantageous to some people to keep that fear alive, I guess.

Comment

• rujnovino
                              • Jan 2011

Well, until people stop talking about us we won't be concerned.

Who's us? You and your other personality? The weapons of mass destruction?

Comment

• rujnovino
                                • Jan 2011

Have a think about what a vassal is and what a vassal's interests are.
                                Why not answer the question, Vangelovski?

You've stated they aren't "paid stooges", so what is the ulterior motive of the board and of John Bitove?

What is your opinion of the UMD members?

Why can't you cough up an answer, all of a sudden?

Comment

Working...
                                X