X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rujnovino
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Don't you still have some outstanding questions on the UMD Announcements thread?
    No, I don't believe I do, actually, Vangelovski

Are you sure you're not a UMD board member - you seem to be using the same tactics.
    Tactics? What the hell are you talking about? Is disagreeing with your "interpretations" a tactic? Or is it simply common sense?

Avoid questions, disappear for a few days and then hope that everyone has forgotten about your dribbling nonsense.
    I haven't avoided any of your questions, Vangelovski, as stupid as they are. I should avoid them, probably, and avoid anyone who talks in circles like you do.

I don't care what you forget about or what you remember.

You can call my comments "dribbling nonsense" or something else that is equally pejorative, or you can actually discuss some issues, it's up to you, but I'm not impressed by your rabid polemics.

As for Risto the Great, his latest comment about Australian Macedonians leading the way on Macedonian human rights in the world is very interesting. I'm looking forward to his explanation.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

You have avoided many questions in relation to your own comments. In particular, how is it that you supposedly do not support the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement, yet you blindly support UMD whose key policies are based on these treasonous agreements.

You have done nothing here other than avoid the substance of questions, disappear and then reappear posting more nonsense as if you had already addressed your previous nonsense.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Rujno,

You have left several questions unanswered on the other thread. If you're going to continue being a liar on this forum, at least show some consistency.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

rujnovino
          I'm still waiting for an answer as well - not just insults and evasion!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• rujnovino
            • Jan 2011

You have avoided many questions in relation to your own comments. In particular, how is it that you supposedly do not support the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement, yet you blindly support UMD whose key policies are based on these treasonous agreements.

You have done nothing here other than avoid the substance of questions, disappear and then reappear posting more nonsense as if you had already addressed your previous nonsense.
            I addressed that, and you didn't like the answer.

Comment

• rujnovino
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Rujno,

You have left several questions unanswered on the other thread. If you're going to continue being a liar on this forum, at least show some consistency.
              I never lied once, more than I can say for you.

Comment

• rujnovino
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                rujnovino
                I'm still waiting for an answer as well - not just insults and evasion!
                Makedonche, I'm interested in discussion, not in semantics.

I'm also interested in Risto explaining how Australia leads the way on human rights - I can't wait for the answer, if there is one.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post

I can't wait for the answer
                  Do, you also speak "Ancient Macedonian" (3,000 plus years) like the president of the UMD? If so, can you upload about 60 seconds?

Fala
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 02:17 PM.
                  http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Makedonche, I'm interested in discussion, not in semantics.

I'm also interested in Risto explaining how Australia leads the way on human rights - I can't wait for the answer, if there is one.
                    Rujnovino
                    OK we'll do it your way!
                    I'd like to discuss the credibility of an organisation that contains a misrepresentaion of fact in their title. I believe that it undermines the organisation a great deal given that the very foundation of the organisation is based on a misrepresentation. While we are having this discussion i also bring to your attention the dangers of commencing an organisation without the appropriate democratic protocols being implemented in the formation of such an organisation. These two points alone are enough to cause apprehension and mistrust amongst other such similar organisations - and as such apprehension and mistrust result in disunity and conflict.
                    Your thoughts on this discussion?
                    And if your'e wondering what it has to do with the title of this thread, disunity and conflict are contributing factors to Australians not having challenged the registration.
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

I addressed that, and you didn't like the answer.
                      Show me where you addressed this?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• rujnovino
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        Rujnovino
                        OK we'll do it your way!
                        I'd like to discuss the credibility of an organisation that contains a misrepresentaion of fact in their title. I believe that it undermines the organisation a great deal given that the very foundation of the organisation is based on a misrepresentation. While we are having this discussion i also bring to your attention the dangers of commencing an organisation without the appropriate democratic protocols being implemented in the formation of such an organisation. These two points alone are enough to cause apprehension and mistrust amongst other such similar organisations - and as such apprehension and mistrust result in disunity and conflict.
                        Your thoughts on this discussion?
                        Ok, Makedonche - please educate me about how the title of the organization is misrepresented, either here, or in the other thread, as you wish.

Comment

• rujnovino
                          • Jan 2011

Show me where you addressed this?
                          Well, clearly this is off topic, but...
                          I don't accept your interpretation that UMD endorses the Framework Agreement or Interim Accord as a matter of policy. Perhaps they don't denounce them with the passionate self-righteous anger you would have liked, but it hardly makes them treasonous bugarofils. We've been through this again and again, you and I, but either it is your obsession/inaet that makes you repeat yourself again and again in circles on this, or some other hidden agenda. Either way, it's very tiresome.

The statement on this thread from Risto is about how the Australian Macedonians are at the forefront of human rights and always have been. Would be nice to get some explanation on that one, because it sounds like another one of his grandiose comments, which have nothing to support them other than hot air.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

I don't accept your interpretation that UMD endorses the Framework Agreement or Interim Accord as a matter of policy. Perhaps they don't denounce them with the passionate self-righteous anger you would have liked, but it hardly makes them treasonous bugarofils. We've been through this again and again, you and I, but either it is your obsession/inaet that makes you repeat yourself again and again in circles on this, or some other hidden agenda. Either way, it's very tiresome.

The statement on this thread from Risto is about how the Australian Macedonians are at the forefront of human rights and always have been. Would be nice to get some explanation on that one, because it sounds like another one of his grandiose comments, which have nothing to support them other than hot air.
                            Are you now ignoring all of UMD's statements including the ones that I pointed out to you such as:

...The United Macedonian Diaspora urges Greece to end its diplomatic blackmail and abide by the rules to which it agreed to in the Interim Agreement...

UMD Media Release
                            24 February 2008
                            http://umdiaspora.org/index.php?opti...d=309&Itemid=1

Are you that much of a blind apologist? I'm not providing any "interpretation". I'm looking at UMD's exact words.

How many times have we been over this? Are you someone that I know? Are you a UMD Board Member?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

I never lied once, more than I can say for you.
                              All you do is reinterpret and back-track when you're proved a liar or ignorant. And this keeps happening time and again. Have you figured out your purpose here yet? At the moment, you have only served one, and that is as an UMD apologist. If that is the limit of your use here, then you are of no use at all.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

I don't accept your interpretation that UMD endorses the Framework Agreement or Interim Accord as a matter of policy. Perhaps they don't denounce them with the passionate self-righteous anger you would have liked, but it hardly makes them treasonous bugarofils. We've been through this again and again, you and I, but either it is your obsession/inaet that makes you repeat yourself again and again in circles on this, or some other hidden agenda
                                Maybe it's just me but I thought there was a fundamental need to display passion and even self-righteous anger when defending and promoting Macedonian causes, particularly if your organization likes to promote itself as the pre-eminent group representing Macedonian interests around the world...anything short of such passion is surely in the realms of blatant charlatanism.

Comment

Working...
                                X