X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

A question guys,

I have two kids that have not enrolled and its to late now. Fine is $110 each. How strict are they on collecting these fines?

I had spoken to one bloke who openly states he is a anarchist and never votes. He receives fines each elections but never pays them and that is the end of that they don't harass him.

I don't want to sound like a tight arss, but fuck paying fines for not voting in an election where no party suits my kids.

Even if they do vote, it would be a donkey vote anyway, But what i want to argue is, we should have the right not to vote as a sign of protest and to show there is lack of confidence in any party.

Are we the only country that fines public for not voting.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

I'll be voting Liberal on Saturday, hopefully Abbott can keep his word and recognize our country. The fact that Ambassador Pero Stojanovski was invited to a Liberal Function and that he was represented as the Ambassador of Republic of Macedonia is hope that they can take that next step.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Bill, Are they over 18?

They should be registered where you normally vote, they track them down dont wary if they are at the same address as you are then they will be on the same list as you..
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          I'll be voting Liberal on Saturday, hopefully Abbott can keep his word and recognize our country. The fact that Ambassador Pero Stojanovski was invited to a Liberal Function and that he was represented as the Ambassador of Republic of Macedonia is hope that they can take that next step.

Prolet, when did Abbott promise to recognize Macedonia? this is the first time I'm hearing this.

I won't be voting for the Liberals, Abbot comes across as a smotan.
          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Prolet, can you provide any evidence of your claim that Tony Abbott, or Julie Bishop, have promised to recognise Macedonia by it's rightful name?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

I will be going to the ballot on the weekend and casting my vote for nobody. Not a single political party in Australia has objectively addressed the concerns of the Macedonian community and the racism it endures from certain Greek extremists.

Further to that, as an Australian I am ashamed of these idiotic campaigns by all parties, who have blown millions of dollars in advertisements, not to promote their own policies and views, but to attack those of the opposing party.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Oh come on Rogi, you know what happened. Thats more then Labor did for us thats for sure, i cant vote Greens because thats like voting for Labor so Liberal it is for me.

They havnt promised anything, but its a clear indication that they are prepared to look at it further where as Labor is not prepared to do anything at all.

Lets not forget that Macedonian and Australian troops are fighting side by side in Afghanistan aswell as Iraq (Were in Iraq for over 5 years). Our ties are alot stronger now so i believe its time to make the next step.

Rogi, You know there are no promises and guarantees in politics, we've seen many broken promises in the past especially when it comes to elections where everything is promised then its forgotten years later.

There is an old saying in Macedonia "Site se patrioti pred Izbori" so now they will promise the world to get into power or to hold on for that manner.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Why would you thrown your support behind promises that you know are false? Is that how easy it is to convince people like yourself within our community?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Your vote and the Law are the most powerful things available to you and any other citizen.

Don't give it up so easily, make the politicians work for your vote.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                      Prolet, when did Abbott promise to recognize Macedonia? this is the first time I'm hearing this.

I won't be voting for the Liberals, Abbot comes across as a smotan.
                      VMRO, Back in March Ambassador Pero Stojanovski was invited to a Liberals Function where he was introduced as the Ambassador of Republic of Macedonia he had photos taken with Tony Abbott and Phillip Ruddock.

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        VMRO, Back in March Ambassador Pero Stojanovski was invited to a Liberals Function where he was introduced as the Ambassador of Republic of Macedonia he had photos taken with Tony Abbott and Phillip Ruddock.

http://www.informator.ws/avstralija/...al-leader.html
                        What is this supposed to indicate? What conclusion are you drawing from a photo opportunity?

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Rogi, SOM im glad we're having this discussion

We have to work with what we got, Ico had an interesting talk back show yesterday about the election and people phoned in and were pissed off that Labor MP's come in say Zdravo and dont do anything for us which is true. To me voting is the most powerful democratic tool that is available, if we are structured right we can force either Government to work for us like the Greeks are doing however the elections are on Saturday and hardly anybody is talking about it and nobody really cares when in reality this is the only we can make a difference.

Like i said earlier its great that we are discussing this, its an extremely important day for us and its not like im a liberals supporter i just see them as the lesser evil out of the two major political parties in Australia. At least they are prepared to look at the name issue where as Labor is not.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                            What is this supposed to indicate? What conclusion are you drawing from a photo opportunity?
                            Rogi, He was invited remember? I dont see Labor inviting him to their functions we have to look after our own interests.

I wont reveal what was said in the function but it was pretty funny actually.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

som you right on track.You know even julia gillard doesn't seem to care she keeps calling abbott as rabit & no one cares for anyone or anything.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                                • Nov 2009

This is great news, we need a politician on our side.
                                Thank you Luke Simpkins.
                                Has there got other pro Macedonian politicians, it's hard to believe that we have only one supporter for the Macedonians in Australia.

Comment

Working...
                                X