Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Macedonia needs its day in the sun sooner rather than later, my friend.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

don’t worry Julie sege e zorata novoto sonce idi.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

OM, noveto sonce samo da bide slobodna Makedonia. Ne im treba sonce so dozhovi i oblaki batko.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

The Liberals referred to Macedonia as Macedonia at all our meetings in February 2010.
          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
            The Liberals referred to Macedonia as Macedonia at all our meetings in February 2010.
            Really!!! Can you provide us with more information that we didn't already know???

You see Meto, they're a bit like UMD. They tell you want you want to hear and then go ahead and do the opposite. That's why its so important to know where organisations REALLY stand, rather than just infering it from private conversations.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Risto, Should we switch our attention to the Liberals now that they officially called us Republic of Macedonia at an event where the honorable Macedonian Ambassador Gospodin Pero Stojanovski was invited?

If this is true im definitely voting Liberal in the next elections.

Средба на амбасадорот Перо Стојановски со Tony Abbott MHR Federal Liberal Leader

30 June 2010

На 14/03/2010 година по покана на Hon Philip Ruddock MP, Амбасадорот на Република Македонија во Австралија Н.Е. Перо Стојановски, присуствуваше на настанот кој беше организиран од страна на Liberal Party of Australia во Сиднеј. На овој настан специјален гост беше лидерот на опозицијата Tony Abbott. Во своите обраќања кои ги имаа и Philip Ruddock и Tony Abbott го поздравија присуството на Амбасадорот Стојановски при тоа употребувајќи го уставното име на Република Македонија.

Амбасадорот Стојановски оствари кратка средба со лидерот на опозицијата, Tony Abbott, каде накратко го информираше за политичката состојба во Република Македонија,

за антикризните мерки кои ги превзема Владата на Република Македонија во насока на справување со глобалната криза и беа разменети и мислења околу актуелните геополитички состојби на Балканот и Европа. Во насока на следни случувања, на оваа средба е договорен работен ручек на Амбасадорот Стојановски со лидерот на опозицијата Tony Abbott во блиска иднина каде би се разговарало околу други теми поврзани со македонската дипломатска мисија во Австралија, како и прашања поврзани со интересот на македонската заедница во Австралија.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ml&sl=mk&tl=en
              Fvck you and the LP of COA, where did they stand from 1994 (in government from 1996) until losing government in 2007? Do you remember that the then leader (3 April 1990 – 23 May 1994) of the opposition federal LP, John Hewson, and the then Vic Premier, Jeff Kennett, in 1994 went far more EXTREME in their support of "Greek" position (and in Kennett's case his extreme pro-Greek stance still continues)?

Let us FIRST see Tony Abbott and his LP or for that matter any other party make an official public statement in support of Macedonia in opposition to the official government policy introduced in 1994, which his 13-year-old Liberal Government STOUTLY UPHELD, before proclaiming him/them as "pro-Macedonian"!

I also note the preoccupation of moronic terminology when referring to Macedonia, which is almost always designated as "Republic of Macedonia" (long form/or official designation) but in the same sentence or passage when referring to other countries it is always the short form designation, e.g.Australia, Greece. Why is Australia (almost) never designated by its official or long form name ("constitutional name" for the dimwit parrots!) - "Commonwealth of Australia"?

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Indigen, agreed on all points batko

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  Prolet, is she Macedonian? if she is not then not a lot. And what is the selection criteria , I might run for ambassador!
                  ANd why is she based in blooming Belgrade!!

Prolet, what is your opinion of her?
                  She is an Australian diplomat who is there for Australian interests. The Australian Embassy in Belgrade was the main Embassy before the break up of Yugoslavia however once the country broke up they only build consulates while they left their Embassy in Belgrade and they opened up new ones in Zagreb,Ljubljana and Sarajevo.

So Macedonian and Monte Negran citizens have to go to Belgrade to get visas for Australia.

This is why we must lobby for the Australian Government to recognize our name aswell as open up an Embassy in Skopje because there is a large Macedonian minority in Australia.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Prolet, yes, we need to lobby, for our name. And stop being brainwashed by the traiterous political parties in RoM

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Julie, Who will you vote for in the upcomming election?

Indigen, First the Greens now the Liberals have recognized us, I agree that the Howard Government didnt do very much for us but alot has changed in these past 3 years so we just need to look at our interests.

This is why we need to lobby hard and push for name recognition.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Prolet, they are all as bad as each other and you are so misguided to think the Liberals have just come out and recognised us under MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM for Macedonia. period

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Julie, Who will you vote for in the upcomming election?

Indigen, First the Greens now the Liberals have recognized us, I agree that the Howard Government didnt do very much for us but alot has changed in these past 3 years so we just need to look at our interests.

This is why we need to lobby hard and push for name recognition.
                          Prolet, show me an official Liberal Party or Greens public statement or don't bother responding.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, I just gave you a source about the liberals, the informator website has been the first to give out this information. They called us by our name at an official function what more do you want?

As for the Greens well i got that information from Rogi who is indeed a very good source, i see no reason to dispute these claims as some of their MP's have called us by our name.

The question we all need to ask ourselves is who do we back in these next elections that will be called very soon by the new Gillard Government.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

prolet, they said Macedonia. At a function. And were probably pissed when they did
                              There is no official statement from the Liberal party. And guess what poppet? They wont.

The Greens , as wonderful as they are and all, will never hold the balance in power in Australia, so what is your point?
                              Fantastic they recognise us, I stupidly voted for the Greens at the recent SA elections. ANd guess where my vote went Prolet? To Rann. That is how pathetic the preferential voting system is here.

And seriously, is this informator website credible? Because I have not seen it elsewhere, have been pouring through media websites with what is currently happening in RoM and unless it was in fine print, I have not seen it. Anywhere. And I have not slept all night trying to source information.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, I just gave you a source about the liberals, the informator website has been the first to give out this information. They called us by our name at an official function what more do you want?

As for the Greens well i got that information from Rogi who is indeed a very good source, i see no reason to dispute these claims as some of their MP's have called us by our name.

The question we all need to ask ourselves is who do we back in these next elections that will be called very soon by the new Gillard Government.
                                Prolet, do we have to go through this again. Stay off the crack.

Politicians (including the Liberals and Greens) have no qualms about calling Macedonia, 'Macedonia' in private or even at Macedonian functions. This in no way means that it is official party policy. Had it been official party policy, it would be up on their website, or some written/public statement would have been made.
                                Last edited by Vangelovski; 07-03-2010, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X