What do Greeks do when they read about Alexander and Phillip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lvintra
    • Jan 2009

Hi Soldier
    The Bulgarians want to used and betrayed the Macedonians and their state propaganda together with the Greece.
    Every Bulgar form Bulgaria proper can understand "Macedonians" perfectly...so how macedonian is that?
    Adout "Macedonians" in Ottoman Empire:
    I would like to ask, where was there any "Macedonian War of Independence" against the Ottoman Empire if there was indeed a true "Macedonian Nation"? Where? We all know of a Greek War of Independence, which was later followed by a Bulgarian, Serb and an Albanian struggle for independence. Shows us historic proofs that such a nation ("macedonian") existed.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Every Bulgar form Bulgaria proper can understand "Macedonians" perfectly...so how macedonian is that?
      Macedonians from Macedonia proper can understand "Bulgarians" perfectly....so how bulgarian is that? Let me explain something to you, here you will not place the name of my people, the Macedonians, in "quotation" marks, katalaves? You will respect my people's name as I will yours. Now, what you say is false. You say you are from 'Hellas', your schools must be poorly informed. To begin with, all tongues belonging to the Slavic linguistic group share similarities, Macedonian shares more similarities with Bulgarian, but Czech and Slovak are much closer, and Serbian and Croatian are almost identical. All however, are different nations, the Macedonians are not Bulgarians or Greeks, they are Macedonians, I am living proof of it, as are my family, friends, and others around the world including the good people of this forum. Our identity will not be denied by racist parasites. Are you a racist parasite?

The historic proof you seek is all over this forum, take a few weeks to read over it all before you come here questioning our identity and making us go through the same stupid cycle again. Don't waste our time, and do read this whole post properly as I will not repeat any of the above to you. I am growing tired with you people and your racist behaviour towards the Macedonians.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sarafot
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lvintra View Post
        Hi Soldier
        The Bulgarians want to used and betrayed the Macedonians and their state propaganda together with the Greece.
        Adout "Macedonians" in Ottoman Empire:
        I would like to ask, where was there any "Macedonian War of Independence" against the Ottoman Empire if there was indeed a true "Macedonian Nation"? Where? We all know of a Greek War of Independence, which was later followed by a Bulgarian, Serb and an Albanian struggle for independence. Shows us historic proofs that such a nation ("macedonian") existed.
        The first one was Macedonian war of independence it was called ILINDEN,it was Macedonians who started rebelion aginst TURKS,but nobody suported them,it was the first republic in the region and called KRUŠEVSKA republika,it lasted 10 days.

About Bulgars,asiatic tribe with some soldiers,who controled Macedonian nation,explain that to, 90% uneducated people in 1900!

Even today you can found about 20% of Balakn population that cant read and write!
        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• lvintra
          • Jan 2009

Katalava Soldier.
          Hi Sarafot am happy to see you,Why you dont call your state KRUŠEVSKA republika?
          A pure ancient Macedonian name.
          And Soldier go to my profile to see the difference between ancient Macedonian and ancient Greek language.
          Last edited by lvintra; 02-02-2009, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Sarafot
            • Dec 2008

Serch front page of MACTRUTH,about NIKOLA KAREV,and his interwju for greek newspaper,he will explain for you.

Who was the first who rebelied then?And learn more about Bulgars,to se how conect are we!
            Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.

Comment

• Venom
              • Sep 2008

Katalava Soldier.
              Hi Sarafot am happy to see you,Why you dont call your state KRUŠEVSKA republika?
              And Soldier go to my profile to see the difference between ancient Macedonian and ancient Greek language.
              Listen you worm, either be fucken civil or go get fucked.

How about greece changes her name to "the bunch of albanians and vlasi who sucked a lot of german and french cock to make a piece of shit country with no electricity, so they had to annex half of Macedonia to support themselves."

Pretty fucking fitting isn't it?!

This idiot is writing this from a web cafe in atina, sipping a 4000 year old frappe.
              Last edited by Venom; 02-02-2009, 04:23 AM.
              S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• lvintra
                • Jan 2009

Cool man.

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

when greeks read about alexandar the macdonian king, they orgasm wishing they too were macedonians.

Comment

• lvintra
                    • Jan 2009

......osiris........
                    Last edited by lvintra; 02-02-2009, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

evharisto re palikari alla ta xeris esi, omos ise ellinas.

Comment

• lvintra
                        • Jan 2009

kaki metafrash

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

sorry no shpeak vlachika

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Hi guys
                            First "Risto the great" the post was irrelevance to the discussion you have right but it is my first forum give 2-3 day to to understand how a forum works.
                            I only post it to see you the Yugoslavic change of dieraction.
                            Greeks were 2% of the population of Macedonia?Ok, but how many "Macedonias" were?
                            http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7...npopuladb0.jpg
                            I will give you time.
                            I cannot guarantee the other Administrators will afford you the same luxury.
                            But to be honest, being irrelevant to a discussion is a common ploy by Greeks in discussions like this.
                            Notwithstanding this, I am willing to dance the Rembetika with you if you can find a Bulgarian in Kosovo as per your link above.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sarafot
                              • Dec 2008

Here so you wouldn't search much!

Comment

• Spartan
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                                when greeks read about alexandar the macdonian king, they orgasm wishing they too were macedonians.
                                Not all of us mate
                                You have your history, we have ours....
                                I, personally, dont see why there should be a problem <shrug>
                                I guess Im a weird Greek

Comment

Working...
                                X