Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

i thought just another grk trying to take the mikey slav out of us. That he ever was macedonian when he refused to answer.I doubt as he refused to answer som's question about his identity.
    Have you guys noticed ever since the amaac site went down we have had quite a lot of grk clowns coming in to the mto with multiple accounts.Now that he is found out i doubt if he'll post again.Just another grk trying to infiltrate us.No wonder he has got a name con the grk stellation.He is hell bent on talking about slavs or how were not macedonians just slavs.
    Last edited by George S.; 07-30-2014, 11:43 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
      • Oct 2011

Well at least he's actually specified that he's here for "Education" (whatever that's supposed to mean). I just can't work out who is actually supposed to be doing the "educating" here, though the fact that he's also confused on the matter provides me with some comfort.
      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• DraganOfStip
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
        Constellation,
        Since no one has asked you directly, I will. Why are you so obsessed with all things "slavic" in relation to Macedonia?
        You're wrong there Gocka,I had asked him at least on couple of occasions on different threads and made the same point as you,I even provided him with links to forums especially designed for this subject so he can "educate" himself more.And it also took him a long time to tell us that his roots are in Gevgelija (allegedly)...
        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
        ― George Orwell

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

gevgelia is on the greek border and a lot of grks come accross to buy stuff on the cheap.
          He could give us his family name then we could check if anyone knows them.Coming here for an education that s he is leading us up the garden path.mean only a grk can do that.I think revgelia he could be bs to us.Politely when admin asked him who he was he flatly declined.So even though he stated gevgelia was his place of origin who really knows.o are bs to us about their real identity??What's there to hide.I hate people who do that.
          Last edited by George S.; 07-31-2014, 05:14 AM.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
            You're wrong there Gocka,I had asked him at least on couple of occasions on different threads and made the same point as you,I even provided him with links to forums especially designed for this subject so he can "educate" himself more.And it also took him a long time to tell us that his roots are in Gevgelija (allegedly)...
            Kaj si be Dragi, good to see you’re still about

You strike me as a man who doesn’t mind the old punt every now and then, if so, do you fancy partaking in a little wager?

Its on the Title of our Gevgelijan friend’s Next thread.
            So far we have :

- “The Slavic Revolution of Goce Delchev” going at (5 -1);
            - “Tsari Samuel and the Kingdom of Slavdom” at (3-1);
            Or, for the real risk takers, you can take a punt on the Darkhorse:
            - “The Slavonic Slavism of Slave Slavanov... ski” at (18-1)

So what do you say?, what can I put you down for?... do I have any other takers?
            “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Constellation
              • Jul 2014

Since no one has asked you directly, I will. Why are you so obsessed with all things "slavic" in relation to Macedonia? Every topic you have posted has been centered around a slavic question. Why? Why does this interest you more than everything else? You cam here and skipped all formalities and began creating topic after topic around the same basic questions. I believe you are Macedonian, I am just curious why these topics interest you so much, especially since for all the questions you ask, you already seem to have answers.
              I am not obsessed with all things Slavic. I think the Slav issue is used by Greeks and Western scholars to argue against our Macedonian heritage. Understanding who or what Slavs are is therefore paramount to understanding the truth of the Macedonian Question. Surely I cannot be the only one on this forum to see how we are denied our identity because we are called Slavs. This is a pejorative term to us, as it implies we descend from ethnic Slavic tribes from the north. It implies we first entered the Balkans in the 6th century or so, and thus outside of the lineage of ancient Macedonia. All objective scientific evidence available proves we are a Mediterranean Balkan people with roots in the land dating back thousands of years. We are not Slavs. Yet the issue is not so clear cut. How did we become Slavic speakers? Were the Macedonians always Slavic speakers? Who were the Slavs? What are Slavs? And did they migrate en mass to the Balkans and in Macedonia? I find these questions fascinating.

To the rest of you who examine me I state the following.

Why would a Greek, pretending to be Macedonian, not openly state from the beginning his fake city of origin? If I have no scruples about pretending to be Macedonian, why would I have scruples about pretending to be from Bitola, or Skopje, or whatnot? Moreover, if I am a closet Greek, why would I be so stupid as to name Gevgelija, a city on the border of Greece, as the city of origin? Why would I not state Kumanovo? Oh, maybe I because then I would be called a secret Albanian? I'm not sure what kind of Greek believes Macedonia should be called the Republic of Macedonia, and today's Macedonians are not Slavs, or Slav Macedonians, but Macedonians. But hey, I guess I really don't know, do I?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Con ne se sejkiraj brat. Aj razgovori po Makedonski da se rastisti rabotava. Me trebame da se karame pomegu nas.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Constellation View Post

Why would a Greek, pretending to be Macedonian, not openly state from the beginning his fake city of origin? If I have no scruples about pretending to be Macedonian, why would I have scruples about pretending to be from Bitola, or Skopje, or whatnot? Moreover, if I am a closet Greek, why would I be so stupid as to name Gevgelija, a city on the border of Greece, as the city of origin? Why would I not state Kumanovo? Oh, maybe I because then I would be called a secret Albanian? I'm not sure what kind of Greek believes Macedonia should be called the Republic of Macedonia, and today's Macedonians are not Slavs, or Slav Macedonians, but Macedonians. But hey, I guess I really don't know, do I?
                  Settle down Nashio, I believe you butz

Sooo Gevgelija ay... beautiful city. Tell me something, has the Flamingo finally started stocking Banana’s for all the Greek tourists yet?, or are they still bringing their own up from Atina to take across that artificial border?

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                    Con ne se sejkiraj brat. Aj razgovori po Makedonski da se rastisti rabotava. Me trebame da se karame pomegu nas.
                    Da znaese on Makedonski nemase da ceka tolku postovi pred da kaze od kaj navodno bil.I site tie gradovi so gi pisa se naogat nogu lesno so Google,bilo so prebaruvanje ili so Google Maps.Sega mozebi ke kaze deka izrasnal u stranstvo pa zatoa ne si go znae jaziko.Aj bas da videme.
                    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                    ― George Orwell

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by draganofstip View Post
                      da znaese on makedonski nemase da ceka tolku postovi pred da kaze od kaj navodno bil.i site tie gradovi so gi pisa se naogat nogu lesno so google,bilo so prebaruvanje ili so google maps.sega mozebi ke kaze deka izrasnal u stranstvo pa zatoa ne si go znae jaziko.aj bas da videme.
                      Од прво мислам дека кажа никогаш немал стапнато во Македонија...
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Од прво мислам дека кажа никогаш немал стапнато во Македонија...
                        Da,zatoa vikam,mozebi ke igra na taa karta kako opravduvanje zaso ne znae Makedonski.I da e izrasnal u mesto kaj so nemalo ni eden Makedonec,sigurno ima tatko/majka od koj da nauce...
                        Constellation,bekni be brat,ke mi snema lenta
                        Last edited by DraganOfStip; 07-31-2014, 09:00 AM.
                        ― George Orwell

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Da,zatoa vikam,mozebi ke igra na taa karta kako opravduvanje zaso ne znae Makedonski.I da e izrasnal u mesto kaj so nemalo ni eden Makedonec,sigurno ima tatko/majka od koj da nauce...
                          Mozno e da ne znae. Brat mi vrska nema od Makedonskiot.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

ovoj ne my odgovori na prashvajneto na admin.Ve;lit e makedonec od gevgelia a nemozitda zborrvat po nasi.stalno samo prasvat za sllavjanec da ni obesit.avjani.Sakat sinjir so znak slavjani da ni obesit.Izgledat ne i makedonec.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

Don't let it get to you. People can be kind of defensive, since we get idiots posing as one thing or another on a regular basis. I didn't exactly get the read carpet treatment either at first, come to think of it I still don't nor does anyone else.

Your answer and your word is good enough for me. I wish we could all just ask you everything upfront instead of beating around the bush and then accusing. I'll admit something didn't seem right, but we also did kind of jump on your back from the get go.

I can agree with a lot of what you posted.

The only things that I want to ask you, and forgive me if it offends you somehow, I only want to get a good idea of what your beliefs are. How do you feel about Bulgaria? Do you think Macedonians are a distinct ethnicity apart from any other, including Bulgarian? Answer me this like you have everything else I asked and I wont have any more questions.

Originally posted by Constellation View Post
                              I am not obsessed with all things Slavic. I think the Slav issue is used by Greeks and Western scholars to argue against our Macedonian heritage. Understanding who or what Slavs are is therefore paramount to understanding the truth of the Macedonian Question. Surely I cannot be the only one on this forum to see how we are denied our identity because we are called Slavs. This is a pejorative term to us, as it implies we descend from ethnic Slavic tribes from the north. It implies we first entered the Balkans in the 6th century or so, and thus outside of the lineage of ancient Macedonia. All objective scientific evidence available proves we are a Mediterranean Balkan people with roots in the land dating back thousands of years. We are not Slavs. Yet the issue is not so clear cut. How did we become Slavic speakers? Were the Macedonians always Slavic speakers? Who were the Slavs? What are Slavs? And did they migrate en mass to the Balkans and in Macedonia? I find these questions fascinating.

Comment

• Gocka
                                • Dec 2012

To e logicno da pomislis ama za zal, ima mnogu nasi so neznat ni dva zbora. Po gotovo decava so se rodeni vo stranstvo, imat golem prosekt so neznat ni da zborvat, a ne kamoli da citet i da pisat na kirilica. A ovaj tipov, neznam, znajme site deka nesto e sumlivo, ama do sega nemat nisto receno protiv Makedonci, i site odgovori so gi davat mislam se tocni. Mislam deka e Makedonec, samo ne gledat deka nacinot so se pocna bese mnogu sumliv.

Comment

Working...
                                X