X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
    If it does not fit your agenda, everything is biased. BUT before you don't prove it is biased, your word ain't worth taking it for.

If we were to play your game, we would say, that those museums you so kindly posted support your agenda cause they have to protect their little creation called greece.

Take look at this, just in case you managed not to see it from the other thread:

Original caption: 1897.

So prove it, that your museums are not biased!
    I like this picture, it speaks volumes about whom created modern Greece.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• afterhours
      Banned
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Afterhours, I have no desire to read your profanity here. I see no need for it and do not think it helps your credibility.
      Are you seeing something that I'm not? Where's the profanity in my posts? Is this the beginning of me getting banned?

If you're a little delicate, then smoke a fatty, relax, and shut the fuck up! (how's that for profanity Risto?)

Why you guys busting my balls?

Let me summarise your presence on this forum:

You feel that Universities and Museums calling historical artifacts as Greek justifies something that we are clearly not understanding. I suspect it is the Greekness of Macedonians.
      You got it Einstein! Eureka! Didn't I already explain this to you in a previous post Risto?

You have stayed well clear of defining ethnocide even though you gave the impression there has not been such a thing endured by Macedonians.
      Endured by Macedonians in what era man? I specifically asked you to tell me what you're refering to! Can you be a little more specific?

You have helped perpetuate the ridiculous myth that modern Greeks have something to with the various antique races that are erroneously described as Greeks.
      And you subscribe to Fallmerayer's thesis?

Many different peoples have been assimilated and Hellenized in the last two millenia....that is a fact! But what you, and True Macedonian, fail to realize is that even the sources that you utilize clearly state that Greeks always made up the dominant population....and the Greeks are distinguished from Arvanites, Vlachs, and Macedonians.

We are supposed to look at a glass vase that is described as being Greek and endure dramatic introspective moments as we wonder about our mistaken sense of Macedonian identity.
      You said it, not me!

Are you really all there sweetie? Perhaps the ecstasy tablets are clouding your mind.
      How do you know about that????

Molly's a bitch, but I love her to death!

Let me ask you this .... what is ancient Greek on you?
      Start a new thread and I'll be more than happy to tell you what's Greek on me!

Comment

• afterhours
        Banned
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
        If it does not fit your agenda, everything is biased. BUT before you don't prove it is biased, your word ain't worth taking it for.

If we were to play your game, we would say, that those museums you so kindly posted support your agenda cause they have to protect their little creation called greece.

Take look at this, just in case you managed not to see it from the other thread:

Original caption: 1897.

So prove it, that your museums are not biased!
        It's all a well orchestrated conspiracy, isn't it?

Whatever bro!

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by afterhours View Post
          Are you seeing something that I'm not? Where's the profanity in my posts? Is this the beginning of me getting banned?

If you're a little delicate, then smoke a fatty, relax, and shut the fuck up! (how's that for profanity Risto?)

Why you guys busting my balls?

You got it Einstein! Eureka! Didn't I already explain this to you in a previous post Risto?

Endured by Macedonians in what era man? I specifically asked you to tell me what you're refering to! Can you be a little more specific?

And you subscribe to Fallmerayer's thesis?

Many different peoples have been assimilated and Hellenized in the last two millenia....that is a fact! But what you, and True Macedonian, fail to realize is that even the sources that you utilize clearly state that Greeks always made up the dominant population....and the Greeks are distinguished from Arvanites, Vlachs, and Macedonians.

You said it, not me!

How do you know about that????

Molly's a bitch, but I love her to death!

Start a new thread and I'll be more than happy to tell you what's Greek on me!
          You do not address an Admin of this forum in that way. Goodbye, you will now be banned.
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Afterhours, you have said "fuck" a number of times prior to your most recent post.
            I simply don't see a need for it. Or are you of the impression that you represent such a threat to the Macedonian identity that you will be banished immediately?

You are now telling me to shut the fuck up. You are sounding a little threatened. I know it takes a big souvlaki to come here and propagate the rantings of a stereotypical Greek internet warrior. But surely you will have a moment of clarity when you are on your way down and recognise that trying to equate the modern Greek identity with ancient races is a joke. Especially when so many modern Greeks were simply nothing to do with "Greek" 100 years ago.

Define "ethnocide" for any era genius. How long will you duck and weave?

I asked what is ancient Greek on you. Rest assured I can see what is modern Greek on you. And I recommend a surgical procedure for that.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Aterhours was underwhelming.
              His confidence was amusing. You can do that with anonymity and a little crazed modern Greekness. I am disappointed that we won't have the opportunity to delve into that troubled mind.

He could not define "ethnocide" even though he suggested it never happened to Macedonians. When pressed on the matter, he felt he needed to clarify what era we were talking about. He was merely avoiding an obvious question because even a mentally spasticated moron like him realised the direction of the discussion and that there really was no response to the obvious ethnocide of Macedonians in what is now Greece.

I will now check my vases in my house in case some obvious Greekness resides there. One shudders at the thought.

And just in case you forget Afterhours, there were never Greeks in antiquity. Never. Now if you want to call yourselves Hellenes, that is another amusing story.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

oiiiiiiii i love you guys

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Afterhours
                  That hard to phathom?
                  In your case, apparently so.
                  Originally posted by Afterhours
                  Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon
                  Which one's? Where, in Macedonia?
                  ????
                  You see, this is the reason why, about three posts ago, I was about to tell you to put a stop to your games, or I will. However, I held back, hoping that you were having trouble compreheding rather than wasting my time, it disappoints me watching the latter confirmed as your true intentions. You make statements, and when I ask questions in relation to those statements, you give me the above '???' as a response. You pathetic little worm.

You failed to answer the important questions and you failed to clarify your core argument. Any success? Of course. You succeeded in wasting our time, you succeeded in making a largely useless 22 page thread that was originally intended to analyze archaeology from the ancient world, you succeeded in finding an avenue to promote modern Greek lies and historical manipulations concerning Macedonia. Oh, and you succeeded having the MTO administration show you the door, if it wasn't Daskalot I would have done it myself.

The racist Greeks slithering around on the internet must be scraping the bottom of the barrel if you're the best they can send these days. Good riddance you time-wasting maggot.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rex Climent
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                    You do not address an Admin of this forum in that way. Goodbye, you will now be banned.
                    The man who just been banned spoke the truth.

How stupid are you?

You are so so so so so so so so so unbelivably stupid.

The truth is one the truth is only one Slavophones of the region once called Vardarska.

I know sleep your dreams.

The only thing i really wish is to be able one day to comfront you face to face !!!

by by Australian Slavophone

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Rex, who is your post aimed at, Daskalot or Afterhours? I'm sorry, your message is a little unclear, appreciate your clarification.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonin
                        • Sep 2008

It appears to me, Rex is talking to Daskalot.

This explains it:

The truth is one the truth is only one Slavophones of the region once called Vardarska.
                        It seems another one will bite the dust.
                        To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

He only has one other post, and that is this thread about Donski:
                          Simmilarites Between Ancient Maedonian and Todays' Macedonian Culture(Linguistics and Onomastics) - page 2 - There are number of ancient Macedonian words with undetermined etymology which in their pronunciation undeniably resemble contemporary Macedonian words, as well as words from other so called "Slavic

I will give him a chance to respond, unless I am being too kind for my own good. If Daskalot wishes to ban him before he responds I will not object, Rex's post is suspect but the odd grammar makes alot of it difficult to understand.

Comment

• makedonin
                            • Sep 2008

I ain't pushing anything here. I only say what I understand from his writing.

I would even love to be disproved and wrong about him.

As for this:

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            the odd grammar makes alot of it difficult to understand.
                            His way of writing and grammar is similar to anyone who have learned English at school (Me for example) so I am almost positive that I understand his message exactly how I pointed out.

But we will wait, I would really like not to have right on this one.
                            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• El Bre
                              • Sep 2008

What's the matter Rex, you don't like Macedonians?

Why all the anger son?
                              Last edited by El Bre; 11-09-2009, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rex Climent
                                ελα μαλάκα πάρε μπροστά ξημέρωσε
                                I have a question for you Rex.
                                But I banned you so I can't ask you.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X