Why all the names of the cities of the people and months and gods were greek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ATHANASIOS
    Banned
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
    What a parot.

Kiril and Methody were Greek, fluent in Slavic language, cause the "all Tessalonians speak pure Slavic".

Next thing on the list, Slavic is sub brunch of Greek. Come on give the bull.

It is more like, that the language of the Kiril and Methody was the Makedonski than the one you describe as Makedones.

But hey, we are talking to a wall here.

the wall expects for answers you just barking

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

First its all Macedonians had Greek names then it is many Macedonians.....

Then it is 4000 years and now it is only 2500 years.....

Answer my questions.
      Can you show me where this is testified in the way you just explained? Do you even know about the fight between Corragus and Dioxippus? It was a fight between Macedonian and Greek. Can you tell me who Alexander was barracking for?

That was a name of an Agrianes leader that fought together with about 1,000 of his men in Alexander's army, they were Paeonian and/or Thracian. They are as Greek as the Macedonians, which is about next to nothing.

Can you show me how you would use the word 'Kleitus' in a sentence in your language? Or is this another one that you (or the joker that compiled the list) conjured along the way?
      Show me Κλειτος in a sentence? Tell me who Alexander supported during the fight between Macedonian and Greek? Why did Thracians, Illyrians, Paeonians, etc have Greek names, Greek inscriptions, Greek coins, etc?

Tanase, you sound like a school kid, your style is funny, keep it up.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ATHANASIOS
        Banned
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ATHANASIOS View Post
        the sigritikh analysis of the words gives them and prooves them greek

i made an inquiry what does all those names means in your language i am expecting for an answer.

it is not KLEITUS that is the latin formation

it is Κλειτος with perispomenh and not an oksia

ο Κλειτος
        thank you

i steel expect your etymology

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

You haven't answered my questions.

Answer them. I know you can't, but try anyway, comedy shows usually last for 30 minute segments, you still have a little more time left.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

the wall expects for answers you just barking
            And who are you that we should answer you?

Tell us about the Pure Slavic speaking Tessalonians? Where did they go. How did they fit in your 4000 years of story?

You expect answears, but don't give any. Who are you?

You are impostor who has no significance what so ever.

The one barking is you. You copy paste and have no idea how a debate has to work out.

And even if we get in to debate, what is to expect out of it.

This was debated for so long, and belongs into scientific not political or what ever other institutions.

So what is in it, if we get in debate with you.

NOTHING,thats it. Hot air.
            Last edited by makedonin; 09-24-2009, 06:54 AM.
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Mr. MASO
              • Jan 2009

the greek language exists here in Makedonia for 4000 years this is the documated existance i mean epigrafes inscriptions on the other hand the brothers kyrilos and methodios were not slavic but Makedones.

thank you
              Yeah some how for the last 1000 years they been speaking a some what barbaric Language. They never spoke greek. Why didnt they ever spread the Hellenic culture up north???. They spread the language because they and we are all similar people and customs. Funny enough you give the people who originaly inhabbit macedonia with a cover up bullshit name called "Slavophones". How anybody whos been there over 1000 years can just come back and say there greeks. If this is true how on earth did they manage to seperate the "Slavophone greeks from the Bulgarians living in Aeagan Macedonia ???....

The Emperor quickly chose to send Constantine, accompanied by his brother Methodius, justifying his decision with the words "You two are from Salonika, and all Thessalonians speak pure Slavonic."

Read it and suck it my Blind child :

" documated existance " Where is this document since your so shure ??

This is all you do

Comment

• ATHANASIOS
                Banned
                • Sep 2009

[QUOTE=makedonin;23684]And who are you that we should answer you?

Tell us about the Pure Slavic speaking Tessalonians? Where did they go. How did they fit in your 4000 years of story?

You expect answears, but don't give any. Who are you?

You are impostor who has no significance what so ever.

The one barking is you. You copy paste and have no idea how a debate has to work out.

And even if we get in to debate, what is to expect out of it.

This was debated for so long, and belongs into scientific not political or what ever other institutions.

So what is in it, if we get in debate with you.

NOTHING,thats it. Hot air.[

nobody like odysseus

Comment

• makedonin
                  • Sep 2008

Comparing your self with odysseus shows your lunacy.

And with that said Case closed!
                  To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Did Alexander and Odysseues eat souvlaki? Serious question, I am looking for the elusive continuity of ancient culture in you.

Comment

• makedonin
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Did Alexander and Odysseues eat souvlaki? Serious question, I am looking for the elusive continuity of ancient culture in you.
                      it is not the souvlaki. More probably the Ouzo, did major brain cell damage to him.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

the way that i explain the peloponisian war

and all the civil conflicts among greeks
                        Civil conflict? Do you know what civil conflict is? The Macedonians at the time lived withing their own borders and were ethnicly different from the greeks, how is that civil conflict? You do know that civil conflict usualy doesn't happen between two countries with their own independend borders? Who was in this battle, was it Macedonians and Greeks? Who won the battle? Was it the Maedonians?
                        And one last questions, are you a joke?

Comment

• Mr. MASO
                          • Jan 2009

YouTube - Ancient Macedonian words in Homer's Iliad

Can anybody comment on this clip that found on youtube. ATHANASIOS maybe you;d like to comment ???

Comment

• makedonin
                            • Sep 2008

Mr. Maso, that is trash. Don't get it wrong, but that is not what we should rely upon.

Comment

• ATHANASIOS
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Mr. MASO View Post
                              Yeah some how for the last 1000 years they been speaking a some what barbaric Language. They never spoke greek. Why didnt they ever spread the Hellenic culture up north???. They spread the language because they and we are all similar people and customs. Funny enough you give the people who originaly inhabbit macedonia with a cover up bullshit name called "Slavophones". How anybody whos been there over 1000 years can just come back and say there greeks. If this is true how on earth did they manage to seperate the "Slavophone greeks from the Bulgarians living in Aeagan Macedonia ???....

The Emperor quickly chose to send Constantine, accompanied by his brother Methodius, justifying his decision with the words "You two are from Salonika, and all Thessalonians speak pure Slavonic."

Read it and suck it my Blind child :

" documated existance " Where is this document since your so shure ??

This is all you do

i really don't understand you i am sorry

Comment

• ATHANASIOS
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                First its all Macedonians had Greek names then it is many Macedonians.....

Then it is 4000 years and now it is only 2500 years.....

Answer my questions.

Show me Κλειτος in a sentence? Tell me who Alexander supported during the fight between Macedonian and Greek? Why did Thracians, Illyrians, Paeonians, etc have Greek names, Greek inscriptions, Greek coins, etc?

Tanase, you sound like a school kid, your style is funny, keep it up.

i am expecting the meaning of the names in your language.

the funny thing is that many of the names listed here were found mostly in Makedonia Amuntas lets say or Karanos or Antipatros or Antigonos
                                these are pure greek names and the fact that are found almost only in Macedonia sows that the Makedonika were pure reek dialect with the ability to built names.

i chalenge you give me any atymology please

Comment

Working...
                                X