NY Daily Tribune, Turkish constitution attended by Macedonians, 1908!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonin
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by toothpaste View Post
    Did they invite any Pakistani cousin ,grandchild of Alexander himself?
    no since they failed with their reeducation making them full fledged Greeks
    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Вардарец
      • Sep 2008

Did they invite any Pakistani cousin ,grandchild of Alexander himself?

No, they went to build temples to Zeus in India and Pakistan.
      For the glory of the Hellenes! Abandon orthodoxy and join your true religion! http://www.hellenicreligion.gr/... Zeus awaits you!

Comment

• toothpaste
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
        this is only excerpt of the article, so don't get the wrong impresion that the only people in Macedonia are Greeks. And in the excerpt he already mentioned that:"no one knows who is who and everybody is someone else".. I must say nothing has changed on the Balkans.

ofcourse there are no Greek agents mentioned because the Guy wan't to clean the Greeks, he is Phillhellene. In the rest of the article he praises the Greeks at high level.

by the way, the Greek agents were the Makedonomachos and Greek Patriarchists, and just cause the Phillhellene of the article avoids to mention them, does not means that they did not exist and didn't did their work.

But of course you will play the dumb card, since it fits you
        Well...i m not sure you can have a logical conclusion that supports your opinion..
        A British guy says there were Bulgarian,Romanian and Serbian agents in Macedonia...

So...does this mean he concludes there were ethnic Macedonians too?

Comment

• makedonin
          • Sep 2008

Well...i m not sure you can have a logical conclusion that supports your opinion..
          A British guy says there were Bulgarian,Romanian and Serbian agents in Macedonia...

So...does this mean he concludes there were ethnic Macedonians too?

The logical conclusion that support my view is that the Propagandists i.e. Bulgarians, Romanians, Serbs and Greeks were fighting for Macedonian and the Macedonian Population with all their means standing in their disposal so that they spread confusion among the Population so that the Author says:

"no one knows who is who and everybody is someone else"

Fishing in muddy waters, that's how it was.

The Macedonian Intelegentsia knew this, so they were trying to fight their way to the peasantry to help preventing the Identity.

This how ever was almost impossible, since all the Propagandists were State sponsored, and were activly fighting the Macedonian Inteligentsia.
          To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• toothpaste
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

Fishing in muddy waters, that's how it was.
            And through these muddy waters...emerged the Macedonian national identity.
            Making connections with Samuil or Alexander the Great do not make the modern Macedonian nation more glorious.

(to catch some of u up with that...for me making connections of modern with ancient Greece is similar -although slightly different situations)s

Comment

• makedonin
              • Sep 2008

And through these muddy waters...emerged the Macedonian national identity.
              Making connections with Samuil or Alexander the Great do not make the modern Macedonian nation more glorious.
              like the Identity of the so called Romaoi who now claim 2400 year continuity and that everything is theirs

just that this Romaoi had tha luck to have their sponsors i.e. Germans and Britains who had thein interests in creating the Greek Kingdom, but rather than Romania Secunda....

by the way, do you know who the ROMA are... what is your relation ship with them.

Roma, Romaoi, sorry but I am not able to see the difference.
              Last edited by makedonin; 09-18-2008, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• toothpaste
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

1.like the Identity of the so called Romaoi who now claim 2400 year continuity and that everything is theirs

just that this Romaoi had tha luck to have their sponsors i.e. Germans and Britains who had thein interests in creating the Greek Kingdom, but rather than Romania Secunda....

2.by the way, do you know who the ROMA are... what is your relation ship with them.

Roma, Romaoi, sorry but I am not able to see the difference.
                1.If you were not blinded in the middle of my post u would see i told it first.
                The slight difference i wrote is primarily the language.

2.Racist garbage.

Comment

• makedonin
                  • Sep 2008

1.in the middle of my post u would see i told it first.
                  2.Racist garbage.
                  1. editing posts after reading my reply and than playing that you were the first to come on the idea is not that cool too. but you are right, both comparations are identical, no one of us will get glory by trying such childish identifications.

2. It is no race question at all, but rather linguistic. I asked about your relation to them cause you shared the same name.

Roma and Romaoi, Romanian, Arumn comes from the word ROM and refers to the East Roman Empire, later under Ottoman Rumelia.

Why all this different people chose such similar identification?

And for the human race of the ROMA, ROMAOI or the pople living in ROMANIA, I don't give a damnt, they can be what ever they are,

katalaveni?
                  Last edited by makedonin; 09-18-2008, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• toothpaste
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2008

1. editing posts after reading my reply and than playing that you were the first to come on the idea is not that cool too. but you are right, both comparations are identical, no one of us will get glory by trying such childish identifications.
                    My post last edited: 9.21
                    Your post: 10.15

Comment

• makedonin
                      • Sep 2008

My post last edited: 9.21
                      Your post: 10.15
                      we would not like to enter in discussion what last edited means, do we?

in the moment I made quote of your post, there was no mention of what you last edited in 9.21.

Comment

• toothpaste
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2008

we would not like to enter in discussion what last edited means, do we?

in the moment I made quote of your post, there was no mention of what you last edited in 9.21.
                        Anyway..we have more serious matters to disagree for..

..Like the sarissas under the modern Macedonian flag,in your avatar

Comment

• makedonin
                          • Sep 2008

Anyway..we have more serious matters to disagree for..

..Like the sarissas under the modern Macedonian flag,in your avatar
                          modern Macedonian flag

ah wait, I recall, the Ancient Macedonian flag was the Star on white blue stripes with a cross in the left corner, yeah right, or was it more like swastika than cross ?

by the way, I hoped you could help me with the Romaoi, Roma, Romanian aRumn understanding, the linguistic aspect of it ofcourse
                          Last edited by makedonin; 09-19-2008, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• toothpaste
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2008

modern Macedonian flag

ah wait, I recall, the Ancient Macedonian flag was the Star on white blue stripes with a cross in the left corner, yeah right, or was it more like swastika than cross ?
                            Yes the ancient flag first used before 20 years (or was it 15?)

Comment

• makedonin
                              • Sep 2008

Yes the ancient flag first used before 20 years (or was it 15?)
                              yep you are right before it was Star on white blue stripes with swastika in the left corner. should we adopt it again just for the sake of historical accuracy??? what do you suggest?

Comment

• toothpaste
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2008

yep you are right before it was Star on white blue stripes with swastika in the left corner. should we adopt it again just for the sake of historical accuracy??? what do you suggest?

Before it was a decorative stylized pattern ,used in thousands of ancient Greek art artifacts,including a gold larnax dug out in Vergina,Emathia district.
                                Thats all.

Comment

Working...
                                X