Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

RTG what if I took your words "it facilitates personal development and the pursuit of happiness." and added it to the following section;

Ensuring the Republic of Macedonia is a safe, stable, economically prosperous and abundant state, which cares and provides for the health and well-being of all its citizens; and provides all its citizens with opportunities for finding love, establishing a family, higher education, economic prosperity and overall positivity to facilitate personal development and the pursuit of happiness.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Let's get this back into high gear.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Too right Rogi

Its extremely important

I want to know where UMD stand with this and see their view on some of the suggestions given on this thread.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Guys, I have had a go at distilling the cause into a few words. The reason will become clear very shortly.

Македонски Причина

име
          народ
          јазик
          култура
          симболи
          историја
          гордост

МАКЕДОНИЈА
          I used Причина instead of Кауза. I am trying to avoid Englishisms. I would also like to replace симболи for the same reason if possible (Знак ???). Suggestions in relations to word choices, phrasing and any additional points are crucial and valued?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

How about:

dedication to Macedonia and Macedonia alone. No borders, no divisions, no oppressors dictating to us about what we should do. Macedonians and the Macedonian Nation foremost in our thoughts.
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Znakoi or Znakovi is better than Simboli.

Instead of prichina how about delo?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Македонскo Дело
                име
                народ
                јазик
                култура
                знакови
                историја
                гордост

МАКЕДОНИЈА
                Done.
                Mikail, there is time for the words to flow. But I am after the key words that are dear to us. In English for the benefit of some:

Macedonian Cause
                Name
                People
                Language
                Culture
                Symbols
                History
                Pride

MACEDONIA
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

I must say this is probably one of my favorite topics on this forum, lets get it going again.

Risto, Can we add patriotism too? When you say History how far back are you willing to go?? From the Nikola Karev era, Kiril I Metodij era or from Filip II/Aleksandar Makedonski??
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet, I would like to go back to the beginning of mankind.
                    I think patriotism is reflected in pride about all of the words that come before it i.e. Name People Language Culture Symbols History.
                    But want to hear more from everyone about this. C'mon guys, the core words please.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Guys, I have had a go at distilling the cause into a few words. The reason will become clear very shortly.

I used Причина instead of Кауза. I am trying to avoid Englishisms. I would also like to replace симболи for the same reason if possible (Знак ???). Suggestions in relations to word choices, phrasing and any additional points are crucial and valued?
                      Македонски Причина

This does not make grammatical sense (even to my limited competency in the field of Mak grammar).

Suggestion: The Macedonian Struggle = „Македонската борба“

Question: Why do we need to reinvent the wheel when it already exists? Why not use, adapt and/or help to update the 1993 WMC-SMK "Macedonian National Program"? As I remember, the 1993 WMC was well attended and had a wide representative base (quite a number of Macedonians from Australia were delegates and active participants at this historic assembly).

Македонска национална програма (СМК - 1993)
                      ТРГНУВАЈЌИ од историската вистина дека Македонија е
                      Last edited by indigen; 03-31-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Here's a few words,

Unity
                        Faithful
                        Respectful
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Prolet, I would like to go back to the beginning of mankind.
                          I think patriotism is reflected in pride about all of the words that come before it i.e. Name People Language Culture Symbols History.
                          But want to hear more from everyone about this. C'mon guys, the core words please.
                          Risto, You know how the old saying goes, only the SUN is older then Macedonia.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Thanks indi.
                            борба sounds great to me. To be honest I just wanted to remove the English word. I thought the grammar was ok (not that I really know) but the word Причина was foreign to me anyway.

You are right. Nobody wants to reinvent the wheel. Your link has an excellent time-line of events. But give me 5-10 key words that spell out the cause in your mind. Your link does not really define it, merely provides a justification for having one.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              Here's a few words,

Unity
                              Faithful
                              Respectful
                              Unity works for me.

Македонска Борба
                              име
                              народ
                              јазик
                              култура
                              знакови
                              историја
                              единство
                              гордост

МАКЕДОНИЈА
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Bill, I like Unity its a very important word.

What about tollerance? Forgiveness is also another.

Comment

Working...
                                X