X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by MacedonianHellene View Post
    Soldier of Macedon, let your anger out Danielsan.. Your need to chill out..

No, you can not be called just Macedonians, because you are also taken for what you are not, and that is, Greeks. This confusion must end.

Choose your title. Macedonians alone does not suffice..
    It does not correspond to reality, and you know it, even if you refuse to accept it.

Greek Macedonians, Slav Macedonians, Bulgar Macedonians, Albanian Macedonians,
    Serb Macedonians.
    Why don't you accept your Slavic descent?

Ethnic SlavoMacedonians perhaps?

As for the Rufus quote, I wont prove to you anything.
    You have eyes, you have the book, so look closer..!
    Ethnic "SlavoMacedonians": you say? However when I call your kind ArvanitoSlavoVlachs you all have a heart attack. No need for differentiating through linguistics. I recommend that your country officially recognizes its minorities and allows a neutral entity to take an actual census on the country. When you learn to accept a reality that you have absolutely nothing to do with the dead ancient race of Hellenes or any ancient race at all then you can act like an "ambassador" for your country.
    BTW - http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=1316

You seem perfectly content with being an ignoramus so I recommend that you lean something from non-"greek" nationalist propaganda.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I see no reason to allow such a racist to continue polluting this forum with his brand of filth.

BANNED: Typically ignorant racist.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I see no reason to allow such a racist to continue polluting this forum with his brand of filth.

BANNED: Typically ignorant racist.
        Was there ever any dought the wolf would come out of its sheep clothing? It hapens 100% of the time, when they can not answer, the true Hellenic mixed blood comes out and they loose the plot. I knew he was a fake the moment he said he came with an olive branch so we can live together and drink rakia together. Bullshit....Bullshit....Bullshit. If this was true, let them go in there Greek scum sites and ask his own people whay are they racists and encourage them to be democratic and realistic.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

As for the Rufus quote, I wont prove to you anything.
          You have eyes, you have the book, so look closer..!
          You see, moron, you come here and you try and use what is seemingly a FALSIFIED quote to support your view, and when I ask you to provide the chapter, from "i will get the quote for you" to "i wont prove anything to you", lol........Yes, I have eyes, and I haven't seen your quote. I notice you are banned now anyway, the next time you slime in here, at least try and use texts that can be referenced in future, you lying piece of scum.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dejan
            • Sep 2008

another arvanitoslavovlach bites the dust
            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• El Bre
              • Sep 2008

How do we separate Macedonian Greeks, from your Macedonians?
              It's pretty simple really. Just call yourselves Greek Macedonians and the distinction is made, no? Greek Macedonian wine, Greek Macedonian cheese, knock yourselves out.

But of course this jmst wouldn't do would it?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                You see, moron, you come here and you try and use what is seemingly a FALSIFIED quote to support your view, and when I ask you to provide the chapter, from "i will get the quote for you" to "i wont prove anything to you", lol........Yes, I have eyes, and I haven't seen your quote. I notice you are banned now anyway, the next time you slime in here, at least try and use texts that can be referenced in future, you lying piece of scum.
                Just so that all readers are aware, this is the apparent 'quote' that MoronHellene cited from Curtius Rufus, which I have not been able to locate anywhere (apart from Greek racist websites).

Holy shadows of the dead, I’m not to blame for your cruel and bitter fate, but the accursed rivalry which brought sister nations and brother people, to fight one another. I do not feel happy for this victory of mine. On the contrary, I would be glad, brothers, if I had all of you standing here next to me, since we are united by the same language, the same blood and the same visions
                Does the quote exist? Or is it another piece of garbage in the long line of trash left behind the Greek racist trail?

Come on, surely there must be at least one Greek that can verify this quote that is not present in Rufus' book? In fact, I would like to see where reference is made at all to Chaeronea by Rufus, if one of our Greek buddies is willing to oblige.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

And one more thing, the next Greek that enters this website and throws up the same garbage as the previous MoronHellene will be shown the door immediately. It is the same thing everytime with these animals.

This is our position, this is where we stand. If you can't accept it, if you are incapable of accepting reality, you will not be given a platform here. I am sick of these time-wasting racist idiots.

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

I am Macedonian, and I am Greek.

How do we distinguish ourselves if we both call ourselves Macedonian?
                    That is a basic, valid question.

Nice forums btw.
                    there is a very easy way to differentiate us

our women dont shave their faces, and our men dont fuck goats. that should about cover it

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Damn you're a mean Maco chick Bij! lol

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

ahhh you love it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Of course, opasno cupe si, nema sho, lol

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

lele dont let word get out, what will my future svekrva think?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Nogu mu e gajle na nashe cupe sho ke mu misli svekrvata, aj ne glumi nogu

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

bas me pogodi. ako e nekoa po mlada, kosata ke i pobelam. tesko taa mene so ke me pogodi ;-) naj arno nekoj doma zet da si zemam

Comment

Working...
                                X