• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Welcome to the forum Kabadaja
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Welcome Kabadaja!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• sf.
        • Jan 2010

YouTube - Кабадаја Битола

YouTube - kabadaja 2.avi
        Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Kabadaja
          • May 2010

Hello Makedonetz, Makedonche and sf.
          Thank you for posting the clips of Kabadaja Bitola. So the Kabadaja is a native of Bitola.
          Macedonia – our identity, our faith, our history, our tradition, our culture, our past, our future – that’s Macedonia.

Comment

• sf.
            • Jan 2010

A species most commonly found in Bitola. They can also be seen at kafichi in other towns as well.
            Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Kabadaja. Nice to see you don't fall in that category yourself.
              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Kabadaja
                • May 2010

Hello Mikail
                I was born in Bitola but could quite easily live the life of a Kabadaja. With hanging out in Kafici and all!!
                Macedonia – our identity, our faith, our history, our tradition, our culture, our past, our future – that’s Macedonia.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

to Cato, i see this forum is getting bigger and bigger every day
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                  - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                    to Cato, i see this forum is getting bigger and bigger every day
                    Word must be getting around this is the place to be.

Cato
                    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• makalek
                      • Apr 2010

My name is Aleksandar and I was born in Tetovo but moved to the U.S. when I was 11. I love all things Macedonia including the Macedonian national football team and I hope to see them in a major tournament soon. Today we had a 17 year old Macedonian named Aleksandar Trajkovski on trial at English giants Chelsea and he scored a goal that helped them win a youth tournament. Hopefully he will sign with them. We also have a 16 year old Macedonian in Barcelona named David Babunski, who is the son of the coach of the Macedonian U-21 team, Boban Babunski.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Welcome makalek.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

makalek

A big welcome to you! I too love all things Macedonian, and well done to the boys playing football!
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Welcome Makalek
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• machorot
                              • May 2010

Hi,

I've been at maknews for a while and just came across the MT forum in an old thread there.

Just wondering why there is no cross promotion of both these forums? Some good info on both sites...

Anyway, i hope to contribute a little here as well.

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

machorot

Comment

Working...
                                X