X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anarchist
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    Welcome to our forum Anarchist. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
    Thank you very much my friend

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Anarchist
      I still have family who live in bitola, who are Greeks but now live as Macedonian citizens and have never left because of the land they own.

I know many forums on the internet which are highly biased and one sided opinions on issues and this is the first forum i've seen with an open view towards discussion. I've been tracking my family tree down and have discovered that my grandfather still speaks Macedonian and also my Great grandparents.
      Welcome to the MTO.

Do you want to clarify the above bolded text? The last time I checked, most, if not all Greeks in the Macedonian republic are foreign citizens from the Greek state. So let me get this straight, you have family in Macedonia who are apparently 'still Greek', yet your great-grandfather still speaks Macedonian, where exactly, in Macedonia or Greece?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

SoM, we are going to find Anarchist getting very confused very fast.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

SOM, He might be thinking about the Vlachs, Bitola has many Vlachs and Vlach villages surrounding it. Many Vlachs can speak Greek but that doesnt mean anything, it doesnt change their nationality thats for sure.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I am beginning to suspect the same RtG, let's wait and see for his next 'gem'.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Μακεστὴρ
              Banned
              • Apr 2010

Hello, I am a Greek from the Greek region of Macedonia, in Halkidiki.
              This week I don't have so many time to read and to be online so much because I am chanter, sorry At least here I will not find extreme nationalists and racists with Greece from the F.Y.R.O.M. everywhere else I found only those people and that's bad.
              I hope you will have a very nice Easter!

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Μακεστὴρ View Post
                Hello, I am a Greek from the Greek region of Macedonia, in Halkidiki.
                This week I don't have so many time to read and to be online so much because I am chanter, sorry At least here I will not find extreme nationalists and racists with Greece from the F.Y.R.O.M. everywhere else I found only those people and that's bad.
                I hope you will have a very nice Easter!
                F.Y.R.O.M. is not a term recognised on this forum. please fuck off back to the goats ass you were born from.

Comment

• Μακεστὴρ
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2010

Sorry but I will not call your country just "Macedonia".

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Μακεστὴρ View Post
                    Sorry but I will not call your country just "Macedonia".
                    then please take a hike! jump off the nearest cliff! play in traffic! whatever works for you!

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

use the term Fyrom again and go back to HellAss, and read the terms and conditions of this forum
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Thanks for your time here, you can now join your fellow Greek racists as you have just been banned. I truly hope you can learn to be human one day.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I note the other thread was deleted.

Originally posted by Μακεστὴρ
                          I am : a Halkidean, a Macedonian, a Greek, a Balkan and an European.
                          With your own logical you must choose what you are : a Macedonian? a Balkan or a European?
                          Μακεστὴρ, we chose and continue to choose Macedonian. What will you choose this time?

Μακεστὴρ, you are a Halkidean? You know your lands were all monastic lands that the Greek government had to pay the church for? There was nobody there, they let the Prosfigi live there. Are you a Prosfiga that we have to compete being Macedonian with? Funny stuff.

Thanks for the links about Macedonian being Greek and all. The head of ancient Greek history at Oxford still can't be sure what Alexander's ethnicity was but you know. You are a genius or a victim of Greek propaganda. You are not a genius.

In fact, you are not even here now.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Babazuba
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2010

Those who argue against Macedonian existonce
                            have no valid point, BC or AD.
                            There is no point arguing. If some think so
                            they have to pruve that ancient Macedonians
                            stoped having sex after the death of,
                            Alexandar the third of Makedon.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

I am contemplating if this thread should no longer be a sticky as racist Greeks that sign up don't deserve any special reminders about how to behave like humans. What do the rest of you think?

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

SoM
                                Agreed, no need to wipe their arses for them, treat them the same as everyone else - even though they are less deserving. Change the thread to "All New Members Visit Here", and possibly include a questionnaire about origins?
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X