Football Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • makedonche
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 3242

    Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
    Seems Komiti managed to take a banner from paok fans : )

    DedoAleko
    Hahaha.....I'm beginning to like these Komiti boys!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

    Comment

    • United MKD
      Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 547

      Скандалозна уредба на грчката влада - Фудбалер не смее да игра во Грција со македонски пасош

      Службите на Здравствен дом Скопје за претстојните празнични денови ќе обезбедат 24 часовна здравствена заштита преку дежурните ноќни пунктови во поликлиниките Идадија, Ченто, Чаир, Ѓорче Петров, Бит пазар, Јане Сандански, Шуто Оризари и Драчево.

      Comment

      • DedoAleko
        Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 969

        couldn't find the basketball thread sry. this is from todays "friendly" match

        Comment

        • makedonche
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 3242

          Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
          couldn't find the basketball thread sry. this is from todays "friendly" match

          DedoAleko
          Ha...I saw it on the MIna website...I like the way they call them Yunanistan!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

          Comment

          • DedoAleko
            Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 969

            Facing todays rematch in Solun, Schalke fans continue to provoke paok fans

            Comment

            • makedonche
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2008
              • 3242

              Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
              Facing todays rematch in Solun, Schalke fans continue to provoke paok fans

              DedoAleko
              Hahahahahahah.....mnogou obavo...neka mo davai poike!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

              Comment

              • United MKD
                Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 547

                And Schalke beat PAOK in Solun 3-2 - yeow

                Our Aussie/Maco Daniel Georgievski will be playing in the Champions League this year for his club Steaua Bucharest - well done!

                Comment

                • lavce pelagonski
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 1993

                  Видео: Навивачите на Шалке ги развиорија македонските знамиња во Фелтин арената


                  Македонија | Прочитана: 937 пати



                  Навивачите на Шалке уште еднаш покажаа голем пријателски гест кон Македонија и кон Комитите.

                  Вчера, на натпреварот Шалке - Баер Леверкусен, кој заврши со победа на домаќините од 2:0, во соработка со македонските иселеници во Германија, навивачите на Шалке во Фелтин арената ги развиорија македонските знамиња.

                  Со ова, пишува Спортклуб.мк, фановите на Шалке покажаа што мислат за истрагата на УЕФА против нивниот клуб, по инцидентите на мечот со ПАОК пред две недели./ фото: sportclub.mk

                  Во прилог се најубавите моменти од натпреварот - во видеото јасно се гледаат македонските знамиња зад двата гола.


                  Schalke 04 2 - 0 Bayer Leverkusen ~ Goals & Highlights 31/08/2013 - YouTube
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

                  Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

                  Comment

                  • Macedonian_Nationalist
                    Member
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 407

                    Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                    Видео: Навивачите на Шалке ги развиорија македонските знамиња во Фелтин арената


                    Македонија | Прочитана: 937 пати



                    Навивачите на Шалке уште еднаш покажаа голем пријателски гест кон Македонија и кон Комитите.

                    Вчера, на натпреварот Шалке - Баер Леверкусен, кој заврши со победа на домаќините од 2:0, во соработка со македонските иселеници во Германија, навивачите на Шалке во Фелтин арената ги развиорија македонските знамиња.

                    Со ова, пишува Спортклуб.мк, фановите на Шалке покажаа што мислат за истрагата на УЕФА против нивниот клуб, по инцидентите на мечот со ПАОК пред две недели./ фото: sportclub.mk

                    Во прилог се најубавите моменти од натпреварот - во видеото јасно се гледаат македонските знамиња зад двата гола.


                    Schalke 04 2 - 0 Bayer Leverkusen ~ Goals & Highlights 31/08/2013 - YouTube
                    Awesome! More kutlesh flags here than at any Macedonia home game lol

                    Comment

                    • Macedonian_Nationalist
                      Member
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 407

                      Great win by Macedonia against Wales

                      Here is the full match video:

                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Last edited by Macedonian_Nationalist; 09-06-2013, 07:54 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Momce Makedonce
                        Member
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 562

                        Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
                        Great win by Macedonia against Wales

                        Here is the full match video:

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKbH...=youtube_gdata
                        We seem a better team under Janevski in my opinion. We wont make to the World Cup but we look sharper and more motivated as a team.
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

                        Comment

                        • United MKD
                          Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 547

                          Winning in football and bball in the same night, probably won't ever happen again

                          Comment

                          • Momce Makedonce
                            Member
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 562

                            Rockdale Illinden FC have just made it into the NSW Premier League Grand Final where they will face Bonnyrigg White Eagles. Not my local club but very happy that a Macedonian club is doing well which is why I will be there next week to support them.
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

                            Comment

                            • EgejskaMakedonia
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 1665

                              There was an old bloke wearing a Rockdale Ilinden jacket a few rows in front of me at the footy on Friday night, no doubt he was a hawks fan.

                              Good luck to them though. I heard a few people from the Maco football groups down here may be heading up for that match, so there should be a decent crowd.

                              Comment

                              • Momce Makedonce
                                Member
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 562

                                Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                                There was an old bloke wearing a Rockdale Ilinden jacket a few rows in front of me at the footy on Friday night, no doubt he was a hawks fan.

                                Good luck to them though. I heard a few people from the Maco football groups down here may be heading up for that match, so there should be a decent crowd.
                                Yeah haha apparently Bagabonti are coming up for the game. Should be good !!
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X