Football Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pavle Pijanica
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 71

    Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    Is the emblem sewed or ironed on? Could be possible to modify it.
    Sorry mate the whole thing is embroidered

    Comment

    • Millberry
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2012
      • 8

      Are you guys serious?

      You have a gripe with the "ventilator"? That IS the OFFICIAL FFM logo, it cannot be "modified" to suit your nationalistic ideals.

      It seems that we all complain that we can never get official MKD sports gear, yet when somone shows some initiative & gets a hold of something we all would buy if we saw it at a sports shop in Skopje, they turn a blind eye & say (to paraphrase) "meh, if people here buy it, i may follow suit, if not, zdravje". Sheep following the sheep.

      Whether its politically correct or not, that is now our flag. We have soldiers fighting & dying under that flag in Iraq & Afghanistan. Its good enough for them, yet some here "wouldnt be caught dead wearing it"?

      Abe tvrdo glav ni eden. Show some respect & keep your idiotic statements to yourself.

      Pavle, i have messaged you my contact details. Depending on what sizes you have available, & on the basis they are official PUMA merchandise, i will buy 3 of them. Seeing as i just spent $60 on MVFC shorts, at $100 a pop, those jackets are very reasonably priced.

      Cue: Retarded comments about pride in macedonia, the sonce zname & i know nothing....

      Comment

      • EgejskaMakedonia
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 1665

        Originally posted by Millberry View Post
        Are you guys serious?

        You have a gripe with the "ventilator"? That IS the OFFICIAL FFM logo, it cannot be "modified" to suit your nationalistic ideals.

        It seems that we all complain that we can never get official MKD sports gear, yet when somone shows some initiative & gets a hold of something we all would buy if we saw it at a sports shop in Skopje, they turn a blind eye & say (to paraphrase) "meh, if people here buy it, i may follow suit, if not, zdravje". Sheep following the sheep.

        Whether its politically correct or not, that is now our flag. We have soldiers fighting & dying under that flag in Iraq & Afghanistan. Its good enough for them, yet some here "wouldnt be caught dead wearing it"?

        Abe tvrdo glav ni eden. Show some respect & keep your idiotic statements to yourself.

        Pavle, i have messaged you my contact details. Depending on what sizes you have available, & on the basis they are official PUMA merchandise, i will buy 3 of them. Seeing as i just spent $60 on MVFC shorts, at $100 a pop, those jackets are very reasonably priced.

        Cue: Retarded comments about pride in macedonia, the sonce zname & i know nothing....
        How am I being a sheep by saying that Millberry? My concern with others purchasing and me 'following suit' was in relation to postage. I may be mistaken, but the postage would be split amongst those who make a purchase. It works out cheaper that way.

        It's not nationalistic by any means. It's simply sticking by your principles and what is right. Not everything 'official' is necessarily good. If we followed that train of thought, then we might as well adopt the 'official' UN name and call ourselves FYROM.

        Comment

        • Risto the Great
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2008
          • 15660

          Originally posted by Millberry View Post
          Pavle, i have messaged you my contact details. Depending on what sizes you have available, & on the basis they are official PUMA merchandise, i will buy 3 of them. Seeing as i just spent $60 on MVFC shorts, at $100 a pop, those jackets are very reasonably priced.
          Actually, you haven't messaged him. So I will assume you are Pavle or someone close to him.

          Either way, it still is a ventilator and I hope Macedonians in the Diaspora are not as gullible as others elsewhere.

          Whether its politically correct or not, that is now our flag. We have soldiers fighting & dying under that flag in Iraq & Afghanistan. Its good enough for them, yet some here "wouldnt be caught dead wearing it"?
          The Greeks made Macedonians have it. You can call it the Greek flag if you want. Macedonian soldiers have fought under many flags in the past. Now they fight under an Albanian terrorist.

          A little bit of respect for freedom loving Macedonians please.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

          Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

          Comment

          • Big Bad Sven
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 1528

            Originally posted by Millberry View Post
            Are you guys serious?

            You have a gripe with the "ventilator"? That IS the OFFICIAL FFM logo, it cannot be "modified" to suit your nationalistic ideals.

            It seems that we all complain that we can never get official MKD sports gear, yet when somone shows some initiative & gets a hold of something we all would buy if we saw it at a sports shop in Skopje, they turn a blind eye & say (to paraphrase) "meh, if people here buy it, i may follow suit, if not, zdravje". Sheep following the sheep.

            Whether its politically correct or not, that is now our flag. We have soldiers fighting & dying under that flag in Iraq & Afghanistan. Its good enough for them, yet some here "wouldnt be caught dead wearing it"?

            Abe tvrdo glav ni eden. Show some respect & keep your idiotic statements to yourself.

            Pavle, i have messaged you my contact details. Depending on what sizes you have available, & on the basis they are official PUMA merchandise, i will buy 3 of them. Seeing as i just spent $60 on MVFC shorts, at $100 a pop, those jackets are very reasonably priced.

            Cue: Retarded comments about pride in macedonia, the sonce zname & i know nothing....

            LOL great troll

            How does it feel to be refereed to as a FYROMski? Or wear the ventilator with pride - the same flag that the macedonians didnt choose and was imposed by the greeks lol

            How does it feel to have an albanian leading your precious little army? Will they save your family in a time of crisis or will they turn a blind eye when Moohumed Xaxi starts shelling your village?

            Its push overs and 'pacifists' like you that keep making macedonia a joke

            Comment

            • Pavle Pijanica
              Junior Member
              • Jan 2012
              • 71

              Guys, relax!!!

              Milberry, thanks for the pm mate, ill inform you of the details by later tonight.

              Guys, I didn't want this to be an issue. For God's sake all I have done is let the forum know about this official FFM products that I have managed to get a contact for and see if anyone was interested. I didn't want everyone's 2 cents on what flag should be on the emblem or who's flag it is.

              Comment

              • Risto the Great
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2008
                • 15660

                Actually, Milberry didn't PM you Pavle. I checked.
                But you have been posting constructively in the past, so I bear you no ill will about making a dollar borne out of patriotism.

                Either way, official stuff calls Macedonia FYROM usually. So I really just hope people abandon this kind of misguided patriotism.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

                Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

                Comment

                • lavce pelagonski
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 1993

                  These soldiers died under this flag, you shouldnt generalize. If I become a minister or mayor by law I would have to "respect" it until I am in a position to fully denounce that flag.

                  Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 02-25-2013, 11:33 PM.
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

                  Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

                  Comment

                  • Pavle Pijanica
                    Junior Member
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 71

                    Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Actually, Milberry didn't PM you Pavle. I checked.
                    But you have been posting constructively in the past, so I bear you no ill will about making a dollar borne out of patriotism.

                    Either way, official stuff calls Macedonia FYROM usually. So I really just hope people abandon this kind of misguided patriotism.
                    Ummmm RTG, he actually has pm me.

                    Comment

                    • Risto the Great
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 15660

                      Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
                      Ummmm RTG, he actually has pm me.
                      He did precisely 4 minutes after my post #591 on this thread.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

                      Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

                      Comment

                      • Millberry
                        Junior Member
                        • Apr 2012
                        • 8

                        The bloke has made an attempt to offer what I assume are legit MKD jakets.

                        & all you do is find political faults.

                        ITS A FUCKING FOOTBALL JACKET FFS!

                        ili rechimu Yes, ili rechimu No.

                        Id love the sonce as our official flag too, id love R.O.Macedonia to be our official name too. Yet, boycotting football apparell aint gonna make a diffence fella's.

                        Shto se lazete. Make a political movement, start a lobby group, do something if you want to make a change. Dont sit on a fucking forum 20,000 km away from the nation you love & somehow think you're patriotic & are making a difference because you reject a football jacket, based on "the flag looks like a ventilator".

                        Aman be. Prosti lujge. I fear for your kids if you breed.

                        Comment

                        • Millberry
                          Junior Member
                          • Apr 2012
                          • 8

                          Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          He did precisely 4 minutes after my post #591 on this thread.
                          Was there a time limit as to when i needed to PM? Does this belated message make me un patriotic?

                          Shit i better declare my patriotism, before forum members get cranky...

                          Ura Makedonija! Samo Napred! United Makedonija!

                          Comment

                          • Millberry
                            Junior Member
                            • Apr 2012
                            • 8

                            Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                            These soldiers died under this flag, you shouldnt generalize. If I become a minister or mayor by law I would have to "respect" it until I am in a position to fully denounce that flag.

                            That flag is used for ceremonial purposes in A.R.M

                            The flag which is embroidered (not ironed on) is, how can i put it. Ventilaterot.

                            Ill take my coat & hat. Bidete zdravi i zhivi.

                            Comment

                            • Millberry
                              Junior Member
                              • Apr 2012
                              • 8

                              Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                              LOL great troll

                              How does it feel to be refereed to as a FYROMski? Or wear the ventilator with pride - the same flag that the macedonians didnt choose and was imposed by the greeks lol

                              How does it feel to have an albanian leading your precious little army? Will they save your family in a time of crisis or will they turn a blind eye when Moohumed Xaxi starts shelling your village?

                              Its push overs and 'pacifists' like you that keep making macedonia a joke
                              You hurt my feelings bro.

                              & FTR, i dont believe Macedonia is a joke, it is my country of birth, Macedonian is the first language i taught my son to speak & the only nation i have shed tear for.

                              But again... we are talking about a football jacket.

                              Comment

                              • Risto the Great
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 15660

                                Originally posted by Millberry View Post
                                Was there a time limit as to when i needed to PM? Does this belated message make me un patriotic?

                                Shit i better declare my patriotism, before forum members get cranky...

                                Ura Makedonija! Samo Napred! United Makedonija!
                                I just think you were being disingenuous.
                                You said you had already PM'd him.
                                He then said thanks for the PM.
                                Then you PM'd him AFTER all that.
                                I'm happy to let you believe that sounds normal.
                                I'm cool with it, but not entirely stupid.
                                Glad to see the declaration of patriotism though.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

                                Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X