Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macedonian_Nationalist
    • Jul 2012

and most Macedonians are still in bed with the Serbs.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Serb dogs.........Uncivilised bastards.

Young England footballers and coaches involved in mass brawl following racist abuse hurled in Serbia match

.England player Danny Rose subjected to monkey chants after sending off
      .Brawl erupts among players and coaches with fans storming the pitch
      .England coach Martin Thomas headbutted by Serbian counterpart
      .FA has reported 'a number of incidents of racism' to UEFA
      .Former England Star Paul Ince said Serbia should be banned for 10 years
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz29VGkkR7J
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Bill77
        Ne chekai poike ot "Macedonian Wannabees", isti ko gjuptski braikata se!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

The game was won by a penalty and if the serb didn't get a red card I believe everything would have been different in the rest of the game for us.Maybe justice was served because we didn't deserve a loss in Zagreb and we certainly were unlucky to get only a point in Glasgow.This time around we didn't show anything but we clinched the 3 points.It only shows that football is a game that has a lot to do with luck as well
          A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I am astounded at Serbian logic. Bringing a Greek flag in to the stadium to annoy the Macedonians. I wonder if Macedonians bring in Croatian flags in retaliation? I doubt they would be that stupid.

I wish Macedonians were equally annoyed with the ventilator flag.

I don't mind Serbians as a rule, same goes for Greeks to be honest. But the enemies of Macedonians need to be well identified and this also goes for enemies that are Macedonians!

Notwithstanding any of this, many Macedonians in RoMacedonia will continue to be humble in the presence of Serbs.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
              • Jul 2012

Any chance of qualifying now?

Comment

• Orovnichanec
                • Sep 2008

If we win out, I would think so. Anyone hear the fans cheer "cigani" at the Serbians lol
                "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  I am astounded at Serbian logic. Bringing a Greek flag in to the stadium to annoy the Macedonians...
                  ...motherfuckers.

Comment

• United MKD
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    ...motherfuckers.

lol trolling the serbs.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Босанците скандираа „Македонија, Македонија“ среде Атина (ВИДЕО)
                      Босанските навивачи, кои во петокот ја бодреа својата репрезентација против Грција, среде Атина скандираа „Македонија, Македонија“, со цел да им вратат на домашните фанови, кои го палеле босанското знаме, а според босанските медиуми претходно извадиле и парола „Нож, жица, Сребреница“. Босна одигра реми без голови со Грција во квалификацискиот меч за пласман на СП во Бразил во 2014 година.

This is a good clip you can clearly hear them say Makedonija
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

Izlezi Momce Pravo na Terasa - Macedonia - Serbia 1:0 (16.10.2012) - YouTube
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

I love the Bosnians work.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                            • Jul 2012

What a bunch of cunts those fucking Serb fans. Heard one got stabbed in the middle of Skopje apparently by some Shiptari. Fuck it, Napred Makedonija!!
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by United MKD View Post

lol trolling the serbs.
                              I read somewhere that this guy is half maco, half croat. I was probably mistaken though. I think bringing in a flag of an 'enemy' country is far more offensive than wearing a soccer jersey.

Comment

• United MKD
                                • Jul 2011

Исвиркана Српската химна на „Филип Втори" - YouTube

Last edited by United MKD; 10-17-2012, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X