X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

World Cup 2022

Good luck to Australia for their 2022 World Cup bid...

I hope Frank Lowy can pull this off for Australia, it would be absolutely awesome...

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

If we win it will be good for oz.Remember the winner is siddee 2000 olympics?
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

I’m doubtful Australia will win. Their saying that Australia was assessed as the least profitable option sounds like a let me down gently action.

Comment

• sf.
          • Jan 2010

Unfortunately, we would need a miracle to take away the Cup from the US. Saint Mary MacKillop, do your magic. Or Prolet - he always has the appropriate ties.
          Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
            Unfortunately, we would need a miracle to take away the Cup from the US. Saint Mary MacKillop, do your magic. Or Prolet - he always has the appropriate ties.
            ...lol

Keep the faith sf, Frank Lowy is gonna bring it home...with or without Prolet's involvement...

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Would be awesome if Australia won the bid
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

I hope Australia get it, and i hope by then that Macedonia is good enough to make it in the world cup.

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

If Australia get it I'm comming there )

If not for our participation on the event than for sure to take the money that Prolet owes me.

Estimated 156 question x 50$ = 7 800 $ debt.

Enough to pay for the flight, the tickets for the WC and to drink up the rest with you
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

awesome Bratot
                    Prolet has not asked many questions of you recently
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

FIFA, EU,UN all the same shit. corrupt bastards. Its not what you've done or what you know, its who you know and who is first to throw money at them.

I don't like Australia's chances at all. FIFA has no respect for Australian Football. Common sense says Australia should win the right.

USA have had it not long ago.
                      So has Japan, no big deal
                      Sth Korea......well do i need to tell you why not?
                      Qatar, only 1,000,000 population + terrorism factor.
                      Australia, one of the largest multicultural country in the world.
                      low risk of terrorism
                      proven big event capability.
                      Great climate.
                      By having it in our continent would truly make it a world game. The sport would explode in this country.

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with what is the right thing to do or common sense. Just like the EU, its who ever sucks better.

(sorry Ladies for the foul language)
                      Last edited by Bill77; 12-02-2010, 08:45 AM.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Wow Skippy the Bush Kangaroo even Paul Hogan is there, fantastic promotional video.

Phoenix, I totally agree i think Australia is a realistic candidate and if they can get it, its going to be fantastic its like hosting 2 Olympic games the TV ratings will be through the roof.

Bratot, Tune into channel 513 they got live coverage there.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          FIFA, EU,UN all the same shit. corrupt bastards. Its not what you've done or what you know, its who you know and who is first to throw money at them.

I don't like Australia's chances at all. FIFA has no respect for Australian Football. Common sense says Australia should win the right.

USA have had it not long ago.
                          So has Japan, no big deal
                          Sth Korea......well do i need to tell you why not?
                          Qatar, only 1,000,000 population + terrorism factor.
                          Australia, one of the largest multicultural country in the world.
                          low risk of terrorism
                          proven big event capability.
                          Great climate.
                          By having it in our continent would truly make it a world game. The sport would explode in this country.

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with what is the right thing to do or common sense. Just like the EU, its who ever sucks better.

(sorry Ladies for the foul language)

Well the logical thing to do is give the WC 2022 to Australia, but as Bill insinuated, it's all about the MONEY.

Another reason why i doubt they will pick Australia is the massive time difference between Australia and Europe, North America and South America, people in those continents would have to wake up early to watch the matches.

As Bill noted Australia is very much so the most multicultural country in the world, a lot of Macedonians, Italians, Grks, Chinese and many other people live in this country.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Now is the best time, every candidate accept for Qatar and Australia has hosted the World Cup, If Australia doesnt win the bid now i cant see a better opportunity.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                              Well the logical thing to do is give the WC 2022 to Australia, but as Bill insinuated, it's all about the MONEY.
                              Its also about all those free gifts and hotel rooms for the FIFA committee. And prostitutes that come with these Hotel rooms.

Another reason why i doubt they will pick Australia is the massive time difference between Australia and Europe, North America and South America, people in those continents would have to wake up early to watch the matches.
                              Its not much different from Korea or Japan even Qatar. No doubt they would use this as an excuse anyway. Well the time zone didn't seem to be a issue for the Sydney olympics.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makalek
                                • Apr 2010

It's now official on the 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cups:

Russia will host the 2018 FIFA World Cup while Qatar will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X