X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

so here is the last george w bush joke,
    After numerous rounds of 'We don't even know if Osama bin Laden is still alive', Osama himself decided to send George Bush a letter in his own hand writing to let him know he was still in the game.

Bush opened the letter and it contained a single line of coded message:

370H-SSV-0773H

Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Condoleezza Rice. Condi and her aides had not a clue either, so they sent it to the FBI.

No one could solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA, and then to MI6.

Eventually they asked the Mossad (Israeli intelligence) for help.

Within a minute Mossad emailed the White House with this reply:

'Tell the President he's holding the note upside down'

Comment

• Thorvald
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
      This one is my Favourite.....lol

A little Greek boy is in the kitchen when his Greek mother is baking. The Greek child starts to speak in some Macedonian words lern't by a Macedonian friend. He looks at his Greek mom and says, "KA KO SI!"
      His Greek mother slaps him and tells him to Tell that to his Greek father, and the Greek boy says "KA KO SI!"
      The Greek father slaps his son and sends him to his Greek grandmother. Before he talks she slaps him too!
      He goes down to his Greek mother and she says, "Now what did you learn from all of this?"
      The Greek boy responds: "I have been Macedonian for five minutes and I already hate you damn Greeks!"

I like thi one
      https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
      European preservation

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
        I like thi one
        Yeah one of my Favourites..lol
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by the lion will roar View Post
          there was a macedonian,italian and a athenian (greek ) on a plane.. They each had to do something for there country, so the italian jumps of the plane and says " this is for my country!!!!!!!!" and died...it was the macedonian who turn and kicks the athenian off the plane and says " thats for my country

lolololol :d
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

A guy was walking down a street in Greece when a man approached from behind him and stuck a knife to the the guy's throat.
            "Are you Greek or Macedonian", the assailant asked.?
            The guy thought "If I say I'm Greek and he's Macedonian, I'm a dead man. If I say I'm Macedonian and he's Greek, I'm a dead man."
            After a little thought, the guy said, "I'm jewish, I'M JEWISH".
            "Aha," the assailant said, "I have to be the luckyest Arab in Greece!"

LOLOLOLOL this was funny

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Gruevski phones Dora Bakoyannis at her home and says: "I want to speak to Dora Bakoyannis ."
              The Mother replies, "I'm sorry but she died last week."
              The next day he phones again and asks the same question. The Mother replies,
              "I told you yesterday, she died last week."
              The next day Gruevski calls again and asks to speak to Dora Bakoyannis.
              By this time the Mother is getting a little annoyed and says, "I keep telling
              you, Dora Bakoyannis died last week. Why do you keep calling?"
              Gruevski says, "Because I just love hearing it."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL this is my favorite

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Bratot is coming )

- A stranger came to Bulgaria and since he heard about the Bulgarian reputation of stealing, he left a piece of paper with a note - THERE IS NOTHING WORTH INSIDE and he left his car.
                After 2 hours he came back and he finds his car broken and also a note sayin:

Az sam dlzen da proverjam.

- What are doing 2 Bulgarians in Macedonian museum?

... Stealing history of course.

And for our dear Greekos.

Facing with the World crisis and since Greece is pretty much in huge debts also one of the poorer member countries in the EU, the Greek Parlament suggested:

- Lets atack the U.S. and after they will beat us, they will be forced to feed us and take care of us.

Just before the accepting of this decision, a voice from behind asking:

And what if we beat them instead?

Another one in a form of a question:

Why is so..only when visiting Greece the Pope refuses to go on knees and kiss the ground?

A Greek went to U.S. and on the customs the lady is asking the regular questions:

- Name?
                - Yanni.

- Sex?
                - Twice a week.

- I mean male or female?
                - Male only..

and to end for tonight.. with another question:

How the Greek guys take off the condoms???

Hint: With a fart!

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Q.What's 14 inches long and has an arsehole behind it?
                  A. Karamanlis tie!
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Q. Why does Karamanlis always climb on top of Dora?
                    A. Because Dora Bakoyannis can only fuck up!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Q. What's the difference between having your hand down the front of a Greek politicians trousers, and driving a BMW?
                      A. You would feel a much bigger prick in a BMW

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Q.What do you call a Serbian prostitute?
                        A. Sloberdown Mycockyoubitch!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

One day an Macedonian, an Albanian, and a Greek walked into a pub together. The proceeded to each buy a Jug of beer. Just as they were about to enjoy their beverage three flies landed in each of their pints.
                          The Macedonian pushed his beer away from him in disgust.
                          The Albanian fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened.
                          The Greek picked the fly out of his drink and started shaking it over the pint, yelling...
                          "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT YOU MALAKA!!!"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

The first Greek spacecraft was put into orbit with two astronauts. One of them took a space walk to repair something on the exterior of the spacecraft. When he was done he knocked on the airlock's inner door. And the other Greek asked, "Who's there?"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

These two Greeks guys rent a boat and go fishing in a lake. They are amazed at the number of fish that they caught that day, so one says to the other, "We'll have to come back here tomorrow!" The other asks, "But how will we remember where this spot is?" The first guy then takes a can of spray paint, paints an X on the bottom of the boat, and says, "We'll just look for this X tomorrow." The other guy says, "You idiot! How do you know we'll get the same boat?"

Comment

Working...
                              X