• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Q: How many Greek jokes are there?
    A: One - the rest are all true.
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Q: What did the Greek say about Greek Jokes?
      A: He said they were pretty good, but they might offend some ALBO'S & TURKS
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Q: Why will a Greek laugh at a joke three times?
        A: Once when you tell them, once when you tell him the punchline, and once when he gets it.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Demos View Post
          Guess how many jokes we have about Macedonians?

Answer: Zero

Reason: You're irrelevant...
          I don't make jokes. I just Observe the Greeks and report the facts.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
            I don't make jokes. I just Observe the Greeks and report the facts.
            Hey, I was going to say that!
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Q. How do you make a Greek Laugh on Monday?
              A. Tell them a JOKE on friday?

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

A Greek walked in to a pizza place and ordered a pizza. The pizza man asked him, "Should I cut it into six pieces or eight?" And the Greek answered, "Cut it into six; I couldn't eat eight."

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

A Macedonian walks into a bar, sits downs and starts to make conversation with guy at next table. "Want to hear the world's worst Greek Joke?"
                  Guy at next table"Sure, but before you tell it, let me tell you something. See those two Gays over there by the door-??? They're Greek. And those two bouncers by the bar? They're Greek too! The Bartender?? Greek!! And one more thing pal, I'm Greek too!!! Now..... still want to tell that joke?"
                  "Hell no!", replies the Macedonian, "I don't want to have to explain it 6 times!"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

A Greek man ask a Aussie man, why you call everybody "mate" are you all mates?
                    and the Aussie guy answer, why you call everybody "malaka" are you all "malakas"?
                    Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 02-10-2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Two GREEK queers were at the fairground.
                      SPIROS said that he wanted to go on the Ferris wheel but NIKOS had a sore bum and decided not to go on as well. The wheel went round and round and then suddenly the cart that SPIROS was seated in falls to the ground, landing at NIKOS's feet.
                      "Are you hurt SPIROS?" cried NIKOS in a high pitched faggotty squeal.
                      "Of course I am you bitch!" replied SPIROS with tears in his eyes, "Three times I went round and you didn't wave once to me!"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Q: What is the worlds smallest book?
                        A: The "Complete Encyclopedia of Greek Heroes"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Q: Where could you find Greek History?
                          A: Try a bookstore... under fiction.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Q: What is the thinnest book in the world?
                            A: "Greek History."

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Q: What is the thickest book in the world?
                              A: "Greek Lies."

Comment

• Commander Bond
                                • Nov 2008

There was a Irishman, Mexican, and a greek guy, who were construction workers and they were working on top of a building. It was lunch time and the Irish man opens his lunch box and he gets cabbage and beef and he says, "If I get one more beef and cabbage for lunch I’m gonna jump off of this building."

Then the Mexican opens his lunch box and he gets a burrito, he says if I get one more burrito for lunch I’m gonna jump off this building. The greek opens his lunch box and gets a yeeros he said if I get one more yeeros I’m gonna jump off of this building.

The next day the Irish man opens his lunch box and finds cabage and beef so he jumps off the building to his death. Then the Mexican opens hid lunch box and finds a burrito so he jumps off the building to his death. Then the greek opens his lunch box and finds a yeeros, so he jumps off to his death as well.

The next day at their funeral the Irish man’s wife said, ‘’Bagorrah, only if I would have known that he didn’t like cabage and beef I would have packed him something else." Then the Mexican’s wife then said, ‘’If I only knew he didn’t like burritos, I would have packed something else. ‘’Finally, the greek man’s wife said ‘’ I don’t know what his problem was; he packed his own lunch.’’

Comment

Working...
                                X