X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King Niko
    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    Your a fake and a fraud you have avoided the real wuestions you have been exposed for what you are.You are expecting sympathy you dont deserve it you are a total fake.YOu sre a liar.
    I am sorry, I was not looking for sympathy, the original post was just asking if I look Macedonian.

I am sorry if you think I am a fake.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Asking is if you were macedonian.we think youre not you dont know what your here for to learn about macedonian history.You are avoiding questions of your credibility.You
      Are giving yourself away.
      Last edited by George S.; 10-13-2015, 05:28 PM. Reason: vvb
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• King Niko
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        Asking is if you were macedonian.we think youre not you dont know what your here for to learn about macedonian history.You are avoiding questions of your credibility.You
        Are giving yourself away.
        I have not avoided anything. I have only answered to the best of my ability.

Okay you think I am not Macedonian case closed, am I arguing against everyone's opinion? No, I am not!

I am here to learn, I read the articles all the time on the home page.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
          • Oct 2011

King Niko

Putting aside the many inconsistencies in your posts, if we are to believe that what you are saying is legitimate, the picture you have portrayed so far is that of:
          - An American youth who has been searching for a sense of belonging elsewhere;
          - Who hates the “West”;
          - Who sees no issue in showing support to Neo-Nazi groups by liking their posts because he likes their use of a catchy song;
          - Who openly declares himself a fascist;
          - Who has expressed his intentions to join a foreign army;
          - Who has expressed that he would like to move to the middle east, possibly Qatar;
          - Who has expressed his intentions to convert to Islam and become a Sunni Muslim

Based on the above, it would not be far fetched to view these as indicators of a disenfranchised youth who is susceptible and indeed exhibiting tendencies towards radicalisation of the worst kind, which is highly concerning. Again if we are to believe what you have said is true then I would strongly suggest that you refrain from searching for further answers on the internet and instead seek to engage the services of both a psychological and vocational counsellor who hopefully will be able to assist you with some practical, much needed and realistic guidance in this troubling period of your life.

Needless to say, no one here considers Islamic radicalisation as a joking matter and this forum has a zero tolerance policy for any form of direct or indirect Islamic extremism. Furthermore should we ever encounter posts that suggest or indicate any type of possible security threat in this regard, we would have no hesitation in alerting the appropriate authorities.

As for your identity, again based on what you have conveyed, what is wrong with just being an American with Greek (and possibly Bulgarian or Ukrainian) ancestry?. In the unlikely event that you are not just an elaborate troll, I think you need to sit down and have a thorough think about what exactly it is you want out of life and what you want your future to be.
          Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 10-13-2015, 07:22 PM.
          “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• King Niko
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
            King Niko

Putting aside the many inconsistencies in your posts, if we are to believe that what you are saying is legitimate, the picture you have portrayed so far is that of:
            - An American youth who has been searching for a sense of belonging elsewhere;
            - Who hates the “West”;
            - Who sees no issue in showing support to Neo-Nazi groups by liking their posts because he likes their use of a catchy song;
            - Who openly declares himself a fascist;
            - Who has expressed his intentions to join a foreign army;
            - Who has expressed that he would like to move to the middle east, possibly Qatar;
            - Who has expressed his intentions to convert to Islam and become a Sunni Muslim

Based on the above, it would not be far fetched to view these as indicators of a disenfranchised youth who is susceptible and indeed exhibiting tendencies towards radicalisation of the worst kind, which is highly concerning. Again if we are to believe what you have said is true then I would strongly suggest that you refrain from searching for further answers on the internet and instead seek to engage the services of both a psychological and vocational counsellor who hopefully will be able to assist you with some practical, much needed and realistic guidance in this troubling period of your life.

Needless to say, no one here considers Islamic radicalisation as a joking matter and this forum has a zero tolerance policy for any form of direct or indirect Islamic extremism. Furthermore should we ever encounter posts that suggest or indicate any type of possible security threat in this regard, we would have no hesitation in alerting the appropriate authorities.

As for your identity, again based on what you have conveyed, what is wrong with just being an American with Greek (and possibly Bulgarian or Ukrainian) ancestry?. In the unlikely event that you are not just an elaborate troll, I think you need to sit down and have a thorough think about what exactly it is you want out of life and what you want your future to be.
            I did not even come here to discuss my religious or political ideals, those came up over time with people asking questions,

I hate the United States, I just do not like living here, I do not like the English language, but I am not a violent person, only time I feel the need for violence is when protecting myself or my family.

I am not a neo-nazi, I just liked the song, is their any harm done there? that is like saying if a Russian liked a American anthem, he can not be Russian?

I am a fascist, I believe in authoritarian government and a nationalist one too for the people.

I like the middle east it is very beautiful, Qatar is a really nice place to live anyways, I have a friend who lived there and loved it, I would rather live and try it there then Dubai again.

Islam is just a awesome religion if you read into it, I like the Quran, the Hadith is more violent and radical.

I do not seek answers, I only ask questions and take note and combine what I see into a theory for my own self to come to personal conclusion. Telling me I need a counselor for studying Islam, and not like the west for destroying Africa and the Middle East? Come on now..

I am not hiding anything, nor am I trying to even go down the path of saying I am going to be a Islamic Militant, I do not have any desire for that. I have family in several governments in the world, Some in USA and some in France.

I do not want to be American, the word American is just disgust for me, not only for their crimes against humanity but for their crimes against innocent people who died and had no need for death. Greeks tell me all the time I am not Greek, so there forth I am not. I do not think my family is Bulgarian, but merely born there. I am fine to accept Ukrainian ancestry, I love Russia, but I do not think I am Ukrainian.

I already planned out my future, if I do not go into professional football ( soccer ) [ I have received contracts and offers to join youth academies in europe ], then I will go to university, I will go into journalism, I will then either move to Ukraine if I decide to join the military there, or if I do not I want to live in Qatar, travel a bit, too maybe Zambia and Ghana, because I love Africa, then after so, I should find myself living in either Sarajevo or Zenica. I have my plans.

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by King Niko View Post
              I have no desire to live there, I am thinking of converting to Islam, I want to move to countries that carry my belief, Albania and Kosovo are nice places, just like all Balkan countries when they are not hating each other, but that is not where I want to find myself.

I want to move to a country that I can express my opinion to common folk and not be bashed and attacked for it.

Middle East and Russia are my only options.
              LoL

Salam Aleykum brother
              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

Niko if you do convert, have you chosen a new name for yourself?

I personally think you look like a Mehmet, Mehmet Abdul....

Comment

• King Niko
                  • Sep 2015

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                  Niko if you do convert, have you chosen a new name for yourself?

I personally think you look like a Mehmet, Mehmet Abdul....
                  lol in fact I do, I might keep my first name, but I know for a fact I am changing my last when I am 18, I do not like the last name my family chose when they came to USA.

I want to probably keep my name around a Bosnian name or Albanian one maybe?

Funny you say that though, I had Mehmet on my mind!

I was thinking also, Edin or Esad for first names and last names maybe, Medunjanin, Harxhi, Januzaj, Ismaili, Naçi, and a few others.

Comment

• VMRO
                    • Sep 2008

If you want to be a Macedonian Muslim... you should change it to Memedovski or a just the swift Memedov.

Grow a beard, shave the moustache and you're set... then you just need a sunet so you can dress like this for the day.

Comment

• Poligiros
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                      If you want to be a Macedonian Muslim... you should change it to Memedovski or a just the swift Memedov.

Grow a beard, shave the moustache and you're set... then you just need a sunet so you can dress like this for the day.

LOL...... HAHAHAHA

At least we don't have this problem in the Hellenic Republic?

You may think we are xenophobic and don't promote minorities, but why would you jeopardize your sovereignty with these types?

Comment

• Poligiros
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by King Niko View Post
                        I did not even come here to discuss my religious or political ideals, those came up over time with people asking questions,

I hate the United States, I just do not like living here, I do not like the English language, but I am not a violent person, only time I feel the need for violence is when protecting myself or my family.

I am a fascist, I believe in authoritarian government and a nationalist one too for the people.

I do not want to be American, the word American is just disgust for me, not only for their crimes against humanity but for their crimes against innocent people who died and had no need for death. Greeks tell me all the time I am not Greek, so there forth I am not. I do not think my family is Bulgarian, but merely born there. I am fine to accept Ukrainian ancestry, I love Russia, but I do not think I am Ukrainian.

I already planned out my future, if I do not go into professional football ( soccer ) [ I have received contracts and offers to join youth academies in europe ], then I will go to university, I will go into journalism, I I have my plans.
                        Hi Mate,

What makes you think you aren't Greek?

Why don't you go back to the village of your ancestors in the Hellenic Republic, visit the Orthodox church and immerse yourself in Hellenic culture. You will be welcomed with open arms. You seem to be looking for a bit of direction?

Your ideals (except for Islam) may fit into the facist Xrisi Avgi party?

I think there is a spot for you in the Hellenic republic, Nikos Martinas.

Don't waste your life with Islam and extremism.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Poligiros View Post
                          LOL...... HAHAHAHA

At least we don't have this problem in the Hellenic Republic?

You may think we are xenophobic and don't promote minorities, but why would you jeopardize your sovereignty with these types?
                          Aahhh...the Hellenic Republic, a haven for the delusional

Comment

• King Niko
                            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Poligiros View Post
                            Hi Mate,

What makes you think you aren't Greek?

Why don't you go back to the village of your ancestors in the Hellenic Republic, visit the Orthodox church and immerse yourself in Hellenic culture. You will be welcomed with open arms. You seem to be looking for a bit of direction?

Your ideals (except for Islam) may fit into the facist Xrisi Avgi party?

I think there is a spot for you in the Hellenic republic, Nikos Martinas.

Don't waste your life with Islam and extremism.
                            I was told I was not Greek from other Greeks, So I know I am not. Greeks hate me, I do not think they really want me, I have been to Greece last time I was in Kavala, they just hated on me, so I do not think I will be accepted.

Maybe it was just one unique experience and what you are saying is truth, but still I do not know.. a lot of Greeks I feel do not want me in their country.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2014

So, how many countries have you visited and why/how?

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

If you are becoming a muslim are you going to join the radicals.Maybe even fight in assyria.?
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X