X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by King Niko View Post
    Okay I will take a your word I am not Macedonian, anyways I am leaving the USA because I hate living here, I hate the west, I am moving to Qatar or Kazakhstan anyways somewhere I can fit in, and it seems like the middle east is the only option for me.
    You seem to have a warped ideology. Further, your stories don't make sense and you're a compulsive liar. Perhaps the truth is much simpler, and you're merely a time-wasting spammer. In any case, these are not the qualities we look for among our members. Is there any valid reason you can think of why you shouldn't be banned? Use your next response as an opportunity to justify your presence here.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• King Niko
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      You seem to have a warped ideology. Further, your stories don't make sense and you're a compulsive liar. Perhaps the truth is much simpler, and you're merely a time-wasting spammer. In any case, these are not the qualities we look for among our members. Is there any valid reason you can think of why you shouldn't be banned? Use your next response as an opportunity to justify your presence here.
      Well I thought this forum carried a higher respect for users, but I can sense that nobody wants me here, so if that is the case and you think I am a troll, go a ahead and ban me, I do not see the need to validate why I should not be banned, when I have followed all forum rules and have done nothing wrong, in fact I have only promoted the Macedonian cause not only here but on other sites too. Anyways I could care less, I will not defend my case, my Macedonian friends were banned from here too for no reason also, so I kind of expected this attitude anyways from users.

Comment

• King Niko
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
        Albania or Kosovo is another great option.
        I have no desire to live there, I am thinking of converting to Islam, I want to move to countries that carry my belief, Albania and Kosovo are nice places, just like all Balkan countries when they are not hating each other, but that is not where I want to find myself.

I want to move to a country that I can express my opinion to common folk and not be bashed and attacked for it.

Middle East and Russia are my only options.

Comment

• King Niko
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
          So your father's ancestry is Bulgarian & Greek. Was your father born in the States? Did he speak any of these languages or identify with any of these countries?

Do you know which Church, Dogma or Ethnic Church your grandfather serves as a priest?
          My mom was born in Odessa, Ukraine and my dad was born in Kavala, Greece. They met in USA. He is not a very political person and I have not seen or talked to him in over a decade so I do not know really, he is only tied to his religion nothing else really, he spoke a lot of languages he traveled a lot and when I was with him when I was young, he spoke Hindi , Arabic, English, Spanish, Greek, etc., because his work required him too and I was too young to ask his native but I think Greek, but he spoke English and Greek perfectly.

I do not know what type of priest he is, I have never gone to his church or asked him about that.

Comment

• Amphipolis
            Banned
            • Aug 2014

I do not know what type of priest he is, I have never gone to his church or asked him about that.
            That's a weird answer. Wasn't your grantfather always a priest?

What was your father's faith or yours?

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

KN your responses don't make sense.You are just bs to us.Who the hell are you.??What are you doing here?
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• King Niko
                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                KN your responses don't make sense.You are just bs to us.Who the hell are you.??What are you doing here?
                What does not make sense, and I can try my best to explain, if I am BS to you all, then I am sorry, and then I guess just ask a admin to ban me, I would rather not waste my time nor your time if that is how I am viewed.

I am Nikolas Martin, I live in Tampa, Florida. I am a senior at my high school, I study European History and want to go into journalism after I serve in the military ( via my mothers home nation since she is the only person whom I felt ever cared about me and I feel I deserve to serve for a nation that has produced someone so caring ), as a hobby I play Football, My favorite teams are Olympiakos, NK Celik, Dynamo Kyiv, AS Roma, and a few other majors, I love learning from natives of places,

Since I love learning about Macedonian history, from REAL Macedonians, that is exactly why I am here.

What else would you like to know about me? I am a pretty open person. I am not trying to hide anything.

Comment

• King Niko
                  • Sep 2015

That's a weird answer. Wasn't your grantfather always a priest?

What was your father's faith or yours?
                  No, he was not always a priest.

My father just claimed Eastern Orthodox, I never went to church as a child, and still I rarely do, I mean I was about 7 since the last time I have seen or heard from my father so kind of hard for me to know exactly all about him. My mom does not like to talk about him so I try and avoid bringing it up.

but right now I view myself as Eastern Orthodox but not very religiously tied and have future plans of conversion to Sunni Islam.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Regarding your face which one of your parents or grandparents do you think you look like the most?

Also, tell as a bit about your mother's side. Was it Greek, Bulgarian or Ukrainian and how exactly? I'm a little confused on which one is your mother's home nation you will serve for.

====
                    Last edited by Amphipolis; 10-13-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                      • Aug 2011

I am thinking of converting to Islam
                      OK you lost me here.Your origins are from Eastern Orthodox countries/family,you live in a Protestant/Catholic country and now you even consider converting to Islam?!
                      Why not Buddhism?Or Hinduism?I hear Scientology is a popular thing these days...
                      I want to move to countries that carry my belief
                      You'd find it quite nice in Nazi Germany but your birth date was chosen very poorly.
                      Albania and Kosovo are nice places
                      That's new to hear.
                      Middle East and Russia are my only options.
                      Good.What's stopping you?
                      ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                      ― George Orwell

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

"""but right now I view myself as Eastern Orthodox but not very religiously tied and have future plans of conversion to Sunni Islam.""
                        Why would you want to do this if you were already a oerthodox person.?Also with so much terrorism etc going on is it wise to convert to islam and maybe adopt radicalism eventually.??You said you liked to go to Albania or Kosovo are you sure you aren't Albanian???
                        ""Middle East and Russia are my only options. "" Why would anyone bother to go there when people are leaving in droves?If you live in America why do that.You don't speak Arabic.If they know you are from the usa you probably might be grabbed by militantsIslam requires regular prayer and adherence to the faith with attendances to the mosque,what makes you so sure that since you didn't go to church often that you will follow islam.?How did you convert to islam??
                        Also Russia is an orthodox country are you planning to go to the federation??How are you going to survive outside the usa as conditions aren't that rosy elsewhere.?
                        For a person who likes to learn about Macedonia you haven't included it in one of your hopefull countries it just doesn't makes sense.
                        Last edited by George S.; 10-13-2015, 01:59 PM.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• King Niko
                          • Sep 2015

Regarding your face which one of your parents or grandparents do you think you look like the most?

Also, tell as a bit about your mother's side. Was it Greek, Bulgarian or Ukrainian and how exactly? I'm a little confused on which one is your mother's home nation you will serve for.

====
                          My mom was born in Ukraine, she has dirty blonde hair and I believe hazel or green eyes, ( I suck with eye colors ),

My family always tells me I look like my father.

I am not sure with my mothers family as much, I just know they come from areas of Crimea and Odessa Ukraine ( fathers side ), and on her mothers side, I can say Mediterranean. Do not really know specifically, but her mom spoke Ukrainian, but is not Ukrainian at all.

and her dad had dirty blonde hair and I do not know the eye color, blue or hazel I think, He died when my mom was like 5 so there is not much known about him or his family, because once he died that side of the family kind of backed away and disappeared.

I ask my moms mother all the time about her ancestry, but she says she does not know, she said she never asked anything about it, she regrets it but that is how it is, I just know she has to be Mediterranean with her looks, but her parents were born in Ukraine.

I recognize it as Ukraine.

Comment

• King Niko
                            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                            OK you lost me here.Your origins are from Eastern Orthodox countries/family,you live in a Protestant/Catholic country and now you even consider converting to Islam?!
                            Why not Buddhism?Or Hinduism?I hear Scientology is a popular thing these days...

I study religion, in fact I enjoy reading about Voodou and Hinduism, I am considering Hinduism as a option, since I lived in India and I have read the Vedas. I just like the Quran, it helps sooth my mind, we all have our own dirty pleasures right? Islam just helps guide me in a way, maybe I am young and naive, but it just does. I would never do scientology... that is kind of weird stuff in my opinion.

You'd find it quite nice in Nazi Germany but your birth date was chosen very poorly.
                            I am not very fond of Germany lets just say.. I would rather never step foot in that country.

Good.What's stopping you?
                            I am 17, and do not have the money too do so. I am not going to just move and not be able to at least sustain myself first!

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Your a fake and a fraud you have avoided the real wuestions you have been exposed for what you are.You are expecting sympathy you dont deserve it you are a total fake.YOu sre a liar.
                              Last edited by George S.; 10-13-2015, 05:02 PM.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• King Niko
                                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                                """but right now I view myself as Eastern Orthodox but not very religiously tied and have future plans of conversion to Sunni Islam.""
                                Why would you want to do this if you were already a oerthodox person.?Also with so much terrorism etc going on is it wise to convert to islam and maybe adopt radicalism eventually.??You said you liked to go to Albania or Kosovo are you sure you aren't Albanian???
                                ""Middle East and Russia are my only options. "" Why would anyone bother to go there when people are leaving in droves?If you live in America why do that.You don't speak Arabic.If they know you are from the usa you probably might be grabbed by militantsIslam requires regular prayer and adherence to the faith with attendances to the mosque,what makes you so sure that since you didn't go to church often that you will follow islam.?How did you convert to islam??
                                Also Russia is an orthodox country are you planning to go to the federation??How are you going to survive outside the usa as conditions aren't that rosy elsewhere.?
                                For a person who likes to learn about Macedonia you haven't included it in one of your hopefull countries it just doesn't makes sense.

I love all religions, like I say, I am probably a goofy individual and not many people agree with me, and I always keep my opinions too myself to avoid getting scolded about it.

I view myself as Eastern Orthodox, because I want to further invest my time into Islam and its readings before considering myself a Muslim, I want to make sure it is the best option for me. I have been studying it since I was 13 or 14, reading and reading, I am still on the fence.

I view terrorism as such with this quote.

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

Just my intake, not saying I am right or wrong.

I never considered to think myself as Albanian, I just never thought I would look Albanian, I have had Albanians tell me I could be Albanian but never took it serious.

I used to live in Dubai, and my dad spoke Arabic, I speak it somewhat but nowhere fluent.

I do not consider myself a full Muslim yet, but if I do convert, I will take it very serious, I am not religious with my current religion, but do not confuse that with me saying I am not religious. I know about customs over a lot of spectrum and love learning about religions. I just do not find the time nor the want in my heart to follow the Orthodoxy faith, could I change my mind? Sure, but only time can answer that.

I like Russia, and I like Putin for his stance on international affairs, he does what he does and does not take guideline from others, I respect that,

Right now in USA I am not in the best situation and I have lived through poverty, trust me, when I was younger I had to live through some pretty crazy stuff. It is not all that good for me now anyways, so I am happy for change.

and what do you mean hopefull countries? I do not understand?

Comment

Working...
                                X