X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Thanks Philosopher.

I've written several, but it's not just me in the group. It's a few of us right now; but we're working on trying to grow the membership, or at least get a few more Mak-Americans involved.

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
      Yea we all missed that one, lol.

Vic does the writing, I probably should have caught that error, shows how useful I am.

I'm going to be translating some of this stuff into Macedonian as soon as I find the time.
      Hah, yeah. I edited that article for him when he wrote it...I missed it, too.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

vicsinads do you know if you can use goggle translate as some doesn't work??
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          vicsinads do you know if you can use goggle translate as some doesn't work??
          Hey George,

From my understanding, google translate is good but there's still a lot of accuracy issues.

Comment

• vicsinad
            • May 2011

Here is the latest issue:

Thanks for the support and for reading!

Comment

• vicsinad
              • May 2011

We're not just serious...we're also fun and games

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

LMAO I love it. Wait until we got the cooking videos going. We will be a party and a half.

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                We're not just serious...we're also fun and games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAW3...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• vicsinad
                  • May 2011

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                  LMAO I love it. Wait until we got the cooking videos going. We will be a party and a half.
                  Haha you should wear a kitchen apron with the makedonsko sonce on it

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

Brilliant!

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                    haha you should wear a kitchen apron with the makedonsko sonce on it

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

You can like us on our FB page too:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

vicsinads I hope you guys don't end up like the umd.The umd is a discredited organization of the diaspora.You wouldn't want to follow the.If you can genuinely help the Macedonian cause if not why waste your energy and resources with something that may not work.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

George,

We have fundamental differences with ideas of how to run the group. I don't think we'll end up like them. But if you or anyone notices us straying away from benefiting the Cause, please let us know and we'll do our best to address it.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Vicsinads I didn't mean it that way I meant look at what's happened to one organization.That is not my view its a fact.We had someone wanting to start a revolution they mean't well and it flopped by the side.I'm not saying anything like that will happen for your loma.Far from it I wish it all the success,good luck and keep us all informed of whats happening.I'm not advocating how a group should be run maybe on democratic principles.Definitely not telling you how you should run your loma.Goodluck and all the best.
                            Last edited by George S.; 05-25-2015, 12:23 PM.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              Vicsinads I didn't mean it that way I meant look at what's happened to one organization.That is not my view its a fact.We had someone wanting to start a revolution they mean't well and it flopped by the side.I'm not saying anything like that will happen for your loma.Far from it I wish it all the success,good luck and keep us all informed of whats happening.I'm not advocating how a group should be run maybe on democratic principles.Definitely not telling you how you should run your loma.Goodluck and all the best.
                              Thanks, George. But we seriously welcome all advice because we it's not about us as a group but essentially about the Cause. The LOMA group is just a mechanism to advocate for the Cause in the States, and if that mechanism ever become faulty, it's important that there are other people that are willing to point that out. So I appreciate your comments.

On another note, the song of the week for Vol. 1, Is. 5:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Victor,

My belated congrats on LOMA. I've only had a brief look at some of your newsletters and website. Just on the cause, has LOMA developed its own definition or has it adopted an existing definition?
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X