X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Volokin View Post

...Macedonia needs a nationalistic, patriotic, radical, political party. This is very important and necessary...
    I am aware of 2 far-right parties in RoM- Straso Angelovski's TMORO-VEP (Tatkovinska Makedonska Organizacija za Radikalna Obnova - VARDAR EGEJ PIRIN) and Vanco Sehtanski's TMRO (Trajno Makedonsko Radikalno Obedinuvanje). They both are extremely marginalized.
    You can also find them on facebook and read about their points of view or even talk with them and share thoughts.

Comment

• Redsun
      • Jul 2013

George - they are only interested about the daily grind to worry about anything else.

The daily grind in Australia is a walk in the park, things are much harder in Macedonia, lifestyle choices and living conditions... Lot of people are trying to make ends meet. People are more concerned about their families well being then whats going on around them.

I don't think they believe they have lost, they feel vulnerable because of their incompetent government.

Thank you DedoAleko, you have answered a question that has been lingering in this thread since post one.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

a trip to centrelink to collect the disability pension.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
          I am aware of 2 far-right parties in RoM- Straso Angelovski's TMORO-VEP (Tatkovinska Makedonska Organizacija za Radikalna Obnova - VARDAR EGEJ PIRIN) and Vanco Sehtanski's TMRO (Trajno Makedonsko Radikalno Obedinuvanje). They both are extremely marginalized.
          You can also find them on facebook and read about their points of view or even talk with them and share thoughts.
          Thank you for alerting us to these parties, I genuinely thought there was nothing.

Sunday, 02 March 2008
          Skopje, Macedonia
          Vanco Sehtanski President of TMRO, Mr Vanco Sehtanski asked the Macedonian Government to stop any and all negotiations with Greece on the name and should start negotiations for the return of Macedonian properties siezed by the Greek Government for the past 70 years.
          It is estimated that over 700,000 Macedonians claim properties in Greece, with many of them having documents of ownership to properties in Salonika, Lerin (Florina), Kostur (Castoria) etc.
          "The Government in Athens is afraid of many Macedonians who have already filed law suits vs the Greek Government in Strasbour and are winning. This "name negotiations" are just a cover for the stealing of the 51% of our territory, for the genocide and expulsion of 1 million Macedonians and for the constant abuses of the Macedonians and non-Greeks who currently live in Aegean Macedonia." concluded Sehtanski.

Comment

• Volokin
            • Apr 2014

Did either of those parties participate in any way at the recent elections?

Comment

• Volokin
              • Apr 2014

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

that is precisely what I have been saying the greeks do not want the world to know the Macedonian version of history.I didn't realise thast there was a party did really realise to remind gruevski to end the name negotiations as its a one way street.greece is actually hiding from the world about Macedonia.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
                  • Apr 2014

Gruevski will crack. Never mind if half the world's countries are calling us "Macedonia". The magical heaven that VMRO see's the EU as will be enough for him to accept a name like "Upper Macedonia" or "Vardar Macedonia", heck even "Slavo-Albanian Macedonia". As long as it speeds up our ascendance into the European Union, he will throw away any last patriotism and morals he has.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

he thinks (gruevski)he is going to rake in the euros and borrow so much there will be mothing left for anyone to take in a default situation.He thinks he's got nothing to lose.
                    Last edited by George S.; 05-15-2014, 01:11 AM.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Gruevski will crack. .
                      He won't. He will say it's up to the people but he will orchestrate it when he is ready to retire from politics and enter some cushy and connected job in the EU.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

if only the people foce him that will be the only way.Hes a smart cookie.He is after the perks of the job if the others can get it so can he.How will it be when he becomes the next pres of the eu eh?
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

its getting silier by the minute.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                            • Oct 2011

Does anyone in Macedonia care anymore?

Or have the already considered themselves as having lost?

Serious question.
                            At the political party/government level, I think this had to have been unanimously accepted as some kind of unavoidable fact during the period leading up to the signing of the Interim agreement, in my mind, it is the only logical explanation for the ongoing actions of each successive government and main political parties following this event.
                            “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

volokin good question.NO body seems to care anymore they only care for the immediate concerns,they seem to have lost or are defeated & given up the fight for freedom & freedom from slavery.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                                • Jul 2012

Pretty much explains everything about the current politicians in one photo.

Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 05-28-2014, 07:34 AM.
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

Working...
                                X