Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redsun
    • Jul 2013

George - I was advocating a grass roots party. We say politics but we mean beyond politics.
    Whoever achieves macedonia's freedom from oppression and achieves real freedom will be compared to the greatest macedonian heroes.
    I’m not saying it’s going to be an easy task. First of all we need a real leader for the movement. A rock solid person with total commitment and resolve, and is totally unwavering in delivering the mission and dream of liberating the macedonian people.
    I call it like a modern day moses.

Who wouldn’t want “hero status”?

I don’t know… a real leader do they still exist… globally. Obama, Julie Gillard and Tony Abbot, I mentioned Obama because of his popularity and the fact that everyone by now has seen him on some news report on America giving a speech and the latter two I mentioned because we live in Australia and you would of seen their political careers develop through the media. You can see most of their speeches on YouTube. I mentioned these three because there so recent… Remember their first speeches, I do each one was scared you can see it in their eyes, Obama would give this false steel faced look when he addressed the nation on “terrorism” you could actually see him thinking “ok give them a good look, look at the crowd and acknowledge them, look like you mean business”. I think what makes him, is his charisma it’s awesome. Mr. Abbot he has developed into his character quit well from the stuttering start even the tone of his voice doesn’t appear fake anymore. What about the treasurer Joe Hockey and the recent budget speech, just like the others I mentioned he is a spokes man how many people are involved in making these calculations? Is he really sitting by a table smashing his calculator away? Who writes their speeches? How can you really tell if someone is really a great leader when there just told what to do by their parties?

I don’t want to put faith in one person alone…

Grassroots, the members of such a party would need to develop an equal/mutual understanding, It can’t be rushed, contacting a number of people and start collaborating and agreeing on matters isn’t going to be fluid if you have these over emotionally charged people that hold their perspectives too close to their hearts that lack the open mind due to holding onto remnants of other political ideology’s.

I believe the members of such a party would initially be recruited one by one, not a bunch of people thrown into a room with conflicting interest which they will never let go of and hold on throughout the political term that their party hold office. What happens if the leader decides to step down… something happens to the leader, you would hope his replacement would share the same perspective, and competence. Every single member has to be strong.

There are great Macedonians out there. It’s a pity there is no form or attempt to create an entity that can contact them. United we stand divided… no chance what so ever.

Hero status… Eternal Glory.

Comment

• Volokin
      • Apr 2014

Truth is though, there is a certain amount of urgency here. We just saw the people of Macedonia vote in VMRO-DPMNE for another term. We simply can't let that happen for much longer, their time in "power" will only lead to more of the same.

Redsun's points about how the Macedonian people are fed up with politics and the lies being told to them is most definitely true. The voting turnout this year was roughly 50%, which clearly shows the common discontent with politics.

Not that I blame them though, I wouldn't vote either. Your essentially voting for more Albanian rights and Albanization to continue.

A political party is one thing, but a movement, a guerrilla style revolution, is probably more effective, though obviously unlikely, because the Macedonian people have not awakened. Check signature.

Comment

• Redsun
        • Jul 2013

"The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task"

When we read of "The moral revolution"

Instantly we think "the revolution of the mind,heart and soul of an enslaved people"

If you have read this before. You know what the meaning of the revolution is. (I'm saying this to anyone that reads this, when I say "you" I'm not pointing a finger at Volokin).

Now... Remove the meaning... And what do you have left brother?

You get this... "The moral revolution - is our greatest task"

Its been there all along... The moral revolution is our greatest task.

Volokin - Because the people have not awoken.

This is why I believe advocating must be done.

Common ground - opinions or interests shared by each of two or more parties.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

eed more than a moral revolution with Macedonians.You need a nationalist movement. a kind of a super conscious revolution of people that's working with the cause cog.WE need the cause we need to awaken & follow the Macedonian cause.Without the cause we are nothing & anyone attemting just create a moral revolution without adherence to the Macedonian cause will fail miserably.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Redsun
            • Jul 2013

The “Modern day Moses” you mentioned above isn’t going to show up.

George, is it not OUR greatest task?

George – “I was advocating a grass roots party,” what happened?

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Volokin View Post
              Truth is though, there is a certain amount of urgency here. We just saw the people of Macedonia vote in VMRO-DPMNE for another term. We simply can't let that happen for much longer, their time in "power" will only lead to more of the same.

Redsun's points about how the Macedonian people are fed up with politics and the lies being told to them is most definitely true. The voting turnout this year was roughly 50%, which clearly shows the common discontent with politics.

Not that I blame them though, I wouldn't vote either. Your essentially voting for more Albanian rights and Albanization to continue.

A political party is one thing, but a movement, a guerrilla style revolution, is probably more effective, though obviously unlikely, because the Macedonian people have not awakened. Check signature.
              Would you prefer SDSM to win ?

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

my sentiments exactly ,But I go beyond politics Or morals I go to the ROOT guys I go to the Macedonian cause.Think about it 'I'm right.We need adherence to the cause we need more nationalism and reverence to what is Macedonian..
                Guys the current political system cannot provide the revolution needed it must be People Power the people must be empowered to free themselves and achieve real freedom ,For that we must have a real revolution.
                Last edited by George S.; 05-11-2014, 12:48 AM.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
                  At the moment, no Macedonian political party is the right one for Macedonian people and the future of the country.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

we seem to agree that the current party or no party is suitable to the task.What we are asking is pure & simple to the job that is expected ,work for yhe macedonian cause.Awaken the people seek Real freedom not some pseudo freedom.You got people questioning your existence,beleive in yourself you can do it ,think of nationalism for a change.We have rediculous names like fyrom,etc why cave in to pressure??why be bullied into caving in.Look after your self interest if you do that everyone will say they did the right thing for the cause.At the moment no party meets the criteria.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

redsun does raise some pertinent points that only half the Macedonian people voted.Perhaps if more & more became didulusioned it could be ripe for a revolution.IT could take many years before anything can happen as the people aren't ready.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

We could probably merge this thread with the albanianisation thread if we're talking about the future.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
                          This is the standard comment from our more patriotic Macedonians. I can't see why DPmNE are regarded as the better option. They should simply be called the floundering coalition. A better option is necessary. SDSM isn't the option either.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            This is the standard comment from our more patriotic Macedonians. I can't see why DPmNE are regarded as the better option. They should simply be called the floundering coalition. A better option is necessary. SDSM isn't the option either.
                            At the moment they and SDSM are the only option though lol and even though I'm not a supporter of VMRO and their shenaningans I still prefer them over SDSM

Comment

• Volokin
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              We could probably merge this thread with the albanianisation thread if we're talking about the future.
                              Leave them seperate. The Albanization thread is about the Albanization, the evidence. This thread is about ideas on the way Macedonia should progress in the future and how we think Macedonia will progress in the future.
                              Last edited by Volokin; 05-11-2014, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Volokin
                                • Apr 2014

I briefly outlined in my first post that I thought the federalisation of Macedonia into an Albanian entity and a Macedonian entity was very much a likely situation in the next 10-20 years, do you guys necessarily agree with that statement? Or do you believe the situation will be different?

Comment

Working...
                                X