Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

can anyone blame the soldiers for what they are doing after all its the rom govts fault really.But then they must feel like a whore giving up its main mate to join someoneelse.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      can anyone blame the soldiers for what they are doing after all its the rom govts fault really.But then they must feel like a whore giving up its main mate to join someoneelse.
      I can blame soldiers who seek to defend another nation. They are the same shit as ethnic Albanian soldiers who look to support Kosovo. I regard them as the lowest form of sellouts.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I can blame soldiers who seek to defend another nation. They are the same shit as ethnic Albanian soldiers who look to support Kosovo. I regard them as the lowest form of sellouts.
        Agreed, there is not excuse, just like there is no excuse for most of the other things that keep happening. I am tired of the excuses. On the other hand I am also becoming numb to this sort of betrayal. I have come to realize that like in almost every other country, most dont have a clue about right and wrong. Reduce the U.S living standard to that of Macedonia and I guarantee you with my life that they will top anything we have done in the last 20 years and more.

We are just unlucky to find ourselves in a predicament where much more then average is needed to succeed. Unlike most nations we need much more then average people and average thinking to succeed, and right now we are no where near above average, but I also wouldn't say we are below average either. Trust me we are no worse in are attitudes and actions then other peoples. In fact, we are better then many places. At least we are not killing each other on the streets like in the middle east, or robbing each other at gunpoint like in American ghettos.

This is what you get with a few hundred years of slavery, abuse, meddling, and failures, you get a group of people who are incapable to think and act for themselves and who lack a compass to tell them what is right and wrong.

On a final note, these idiots who want to go work in the Bulgarian army, take this into consideration. This same army occupied and killed Macedonians not even 60 years ago, most of our grandparents were alive then, so your going to fight for someone who may have beaten your grandfather on the streets like a dog. A 100 years ago they were attacking our land and killing our people and trying to convert us into Bulgarians. Let them go, but I think they should be brought up on treason charges, that's what any other country would do if you joined a foreign army, especially one who has a history of attacking you.

Comment

• Stojacanec
          • Dec 2009

Well said Gocka.

Surely these people can find some other means to derive an income and live in Macedonia. Every human being faces that problem where ever they live.

Even if they look for a job in neighboring countries, that is common.
          Not Macedonians joining an army of the enemy to the Macedonians!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
            If the Government want to side with terrorists that they fought against in 2001...what do you want them to do?
            How about starting a real movement against that same government which betrayed them, rather than joining the army of yet another enemy (Bulgarian state)? What these clowns are doing is no different to what DPNE and SDS are doing.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

yes the soldiers can accept some blame for desrting macedonia but the ultimate blame is the govt they let things slide.Yes also people readilly succumbe to corruption.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

unforgivable thats what it is .THey will become traitors to macedonia.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                X