X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MKPrilep
    • Mar 2009

Macedonian soldiers want to work in Bulgaria’s army

Otpuštenite profesionalni voJnici po nekolkugodišnata golgota, spas od nemaštiJata ḱe baraat kaJ bugarskite vlasti. Spored inforamcii na A1on, na 18-ti avgust, na denot na ArmiJata na Republika MakedoniJa, oficiJalno ḱe pobaraat priem vo bugarskata ambasada i ḱe razgovaraat dali e možno da služat vo armiskite redovi kaJ našiot istočen sosed. Za A1on, koordinatorot na otpuštenite profesionalni voJnici IliJa Todev, potvrdi deka toa e dogovoreno-da se razgovara so pretstavnikot na BugariJa vo SkopJe.
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Even if this is driven by economic reasons it still seems treasonous.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

If they go they will get the free bulgarian brainwashing of their ideology.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Macedonian soldiers want to work in Bulgaria’s army

Skopje. On the Day of the Army of the Republic of Macedonia – August 18, dismissed Macedonian soldiers, after a two-year Golgotha and poverty, will ask to be received at the Bulgarian Embassy to Skopje to negotiate their movement to the Bulgarian National Army, Macedonian online news edition A1on informs.
        Ilija Todev, representative of the dismissed soldiers, confirmed that there was an agreed meeting with a representative of the Bulgarian Embassy to Skopje.
        “On August 18, on the Day of the Army of the Republic of Macedonia, we will send a request to be appointed in the Bulgarian army, since we are not needed here,” Todev remarked.
        “It is a matter of our survival, of our unsolved status on behalf of the VMRO-DPMNE – our biggest enemy the VMRO-DPMNE, and we will seek help from Bulgaria,” Todev said.
        A1on comments that the matter in point concerns around 120 professional soldiers, who were dismissed from duty, and who do not have a settled status and social category.
        The soldiers were dismissed under the old law, which envisages one to service in the army until the age of 38, and did not enter into the amendments in the new act, which increase the retirement age to 45.
        Most of the dismissed soldiers have taken part in international peacekeeping missions.
        Are these some of the soldiers that fought under the ventilator? Yes. I guess so.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

we are a complete joke where is the defence to build the army up.We could be taken over at any time.I take it if you are not with nato .nato is obliged to supply you with free arms.Letting your army run down completely is a very stupid thing to do .Do we think someone else is going to fight our war for us like in 2001???
          Soldiers do they have a choice under what flag theyfight? not really obey or bite the bullet.
          So all our best soldiers are going to go to the opposition our enemy.We got pensions for terorists etc but no money for defence.What a joke.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n312822

Are these some of the soldiers that fought under the ventilator? Yes. I guess so.
            RTG
            Yes I believe they are the same ones, also the same ones who fought the UCK in 2001 and then later have to share barracks with them, have them appointed as defence ministers, and sit there while they were given amnesty.......yep the very same ones!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

How degrading but that's the macedonian way.it has gone from the absurd to the sublime.Our own defence forces have been let down by gruevski & co completely abbandoned. CAn it get any more sickening than that???
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                If they go they will get the free bulgarian brainwashing of their ideology.
                Well what do you want them to do? If the Government want to side with terrorists that they fought against in 2001...what do you want them to do? At least they won't get stabbed in the back from a Shiptar...

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

they really let things go this time macedonia is completely defencless.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Seriously, why aren't these people called out? Why is it even an option? Why would these Macedonians even have the lack of shame to make a threat like this? I can't understand how you can be Macedonian and consider doing something like this.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

They sell themselves like a $2 hooker. Understandable the Macedonian government needs to review their pension scheme to ensure "Macedonians" are been paid an adequate and rightful pension.

Here is a tip to the government, stamp out crime and corruption by ministers and administrators in office. There is also the option that they can work for a living.

Surely switching allegiance is not what a true Macedonian would do?

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

what a joke the govt thinks in the event of a war someone else will deal with it like nato.If they think that they are sadly mistaken.A sovereign country must maintain a reasonable manpower army.They can't even defend themselves as the rom govt deliberately let the army dwindle.No wonder army personnel are going to other countries.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                          • Jun 2009

Source A1 ?! (facepalm)
                          And btw so what if some retired soldier (bulgarophil apparently) decided to make some money on the side? It's not like we are not used to these kind of things.
                          As a matter of fact, if treason was an olympic discipline, Macedonia would be displayed as place of origin.

But, what we need is to focus and spend energy on how to fix these genetical mutations and flaws. To focus on The Macedonia we love and how to make things better. Кој колку и како може.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

bet you the uck soldiers of 2001 are getting a better deal than our own combatants.The whole thing is a complete farce on the macedonian govt.It purely & squarely shows complete neglect & disregard for the rundown of our army who is there to protect macedonian soveregnity.
                            So when the army & other echelons such as even police is run down completely.You can expect complete chaos of course our army will defect what can one expect.The rom govt should hang their head in shame.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                              Source A1 ?! (facepalm)
                              And btw so what if some retired soldier (bulgarophil apparently) decided to make some money on the side? It's not like we are not used to these kind of things.
                              As a matter of fact, if treason was an olympic discipline, Macedonia would be displayed as place of origin.

But, what we need is to focus and spend energy on how to fix these genetical mutations and flaws. To focus on The Macedonia we love and how to make things better. Кој колку и како може.
                              DedoAleko
                              You are absolutely right, it's quite evident that Deltchev's legacy "freeing the hearts & minds of the Macedonian people" has yet to be realised, even amongst Diaspora countries where there is freedom of association and religion. The inherrent problem as i see it is the lack of cohesive "identity" amongst the Macedonians, the masses need to see the leaders of the Republic of Macedonia(who are the current custodians of the international identity) make a stand for our collective identity. Until this happens the Macedonian identity will be fragmented, and the genetical mutations and flaws will multiply rather than diminish!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                              X