Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

Hahaha leave it to RTG to take a serious subject and make a hilarious comment and totally derail conversation. Got to love it.

But, why not take the fight to the front lines? Or is the cause not that dear to you that you would be willing to take that step?

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

you know the country is so screwed up it beggars beleif if there is any kind of a breakout from their slave mentality.
      On the subject of massages they are probably very cheap but the diseases are more rampant.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
        Hahaha leave it to RTG to take a serious subject and make a hilarious comment and totally derail conversation. Got to love it.

But, why not take the fight to the front lines? Or is the cause not that dear to you that you would be willing to take that step?
        I didn't really mean to derail the conversation. I do try to humour myself sometimes though.

I think everyone has the potential to contribute to the cause in their own way. I think going to live in Macedonia can be counter-productive in some ways. I am of the belief that the MTO has made an impact upon Diaspora organisations in a healthy way. A great deal of "wishy washiness" has disappeared in relation to what we deem acceptable behaviour from organisations who purport to represent us. So I feel happy to contribute in that regard.

I'm happy to see more tentacles finding their way into Macedonia. But we all do what we can.

If you believe you can be most effective with respect to the cause by living in Macedonia. I am happy to hear it and will look forward to your thoughts as time goes by. I have teenage sons who have the world in their hands over here in Australia. It would be positively cruel to send my kids there to be brutally honest.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

why call it immigrating to macedonia.If i was born there its going to my homeland .Yes anything else is immigrating.Immigrating to one's birthplace what a joke.THe rom govt has got it all wrong.If it took the stance that macedonia is the fatherland of all macedonians.We would take pleasure at coming back i'm sure of it.Many would return only if the rom govt doesnot denigrate our homeland all the time.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
          X