X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Chiche View Post
    the Peace loving Macedonians have been Tolerant for Centuries and will continue to be so.
    I am convinced that is a myth.
    The peace loving ones are the ones who are now Greeks, Bulgars, Serbs and God knows what else.

The rest were mostly slaves or something closely resembling that. But you are free Cheech. No need to be so tolerant. You can stand up and denounce those that choose to be FYROMIANS. I do.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

I would never shy away from giving you a direct answer as to what I think about Macedonian matters or any matter in that respect. Sometimes cloke and dagger is needed in an operational sense for tactical reasons, but never for ideological reasons one should never hide what they think ever.

Chiche may be right in some respects but some other points of view are unacceptable and the two do not negate each other.

We should no abuse those who think or act based on ignorance, they need to be educated and converted but those who act on malice or personal gain and who can easily be labeled traitors, they have no free pass and are dead to me in terms of being Macedonians.

Fyromanian is not derogatory, a fyromec or fyromci are people who would rather live in FYROM for some perverted sense of personal gain (EU/NATO) rather than stand up for their rights and be Macedonians. I feel fyromci are border-lined in terms of being converted, they flirt with treachery and ignorance. Some are just ignorant and need educating and some know full well the damage their views will cause and just don't care, the prior can be labeled traitors.

Same goes for grkomani, srbomani,and bugaromani some are just ignorant and have been manipulated but others have converted for personal gain and thus are traitors.

Chiche there is nothing abusive about calling a duck a duck. You can never win if you suffer and tolerate traitors. The vojvodi learned it the hard way, we can learn from them the easy way and not repeat their mistakes.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

if you are not changing people's slave mentality & not teaching the people the macedonian causethen there is very littlle purpose in your activity.We at the mto have determined that to really free macedonians they must all revolt & come out of their slave mindset.Freedom for macedonians is what we are after,real freedoms ,human rights etc.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
          • Feb 2013

This really died in the ass...
          MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by RedAndYellowBlood View Post
            This really died in the ass...
            To the contrary, its in full swing. I just realized that maybe I would have to show people something tangible before they can decide if they want to be a part of it or not. When I get to Macedonia, which is looking like 1 year maximum from now, then I will begin relaying what I am doing and offer ways that people in the diaspora can help. So stay tuned.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Chiche peace loving is the problem.If we weren't so peaceloving we'd have a nation.Look at the second hand rate we have grown to be a sa so called nation.If thats what you get for being peacefull i want a war.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                To the contrary, its in full swing. I just realized that maybe I would have to show people something tangible before they can decide if they want to be a part of it or not. When I get to Macedonia, which is looking like 1 year maximum from now, then I will begin relaying what I am doing and offer ways that people in the diaspora can help. So stay tuned.
                Sounds good Gocka!
                Keep up posted!

Screw peace, bomb the shit out of Greece and take backs whats ours

MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

yep it was good whil'st it lasted.Another short lived rev-o-lution.If you could call it that.Died in the ASS is right!
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Peshoshnitsa Lerin
                    • Jun 2012

red and yellow blood i agree with your last post! FUCK GREECE SERBIA ALBANIA BULGARIA BUNCH OF THIEVING DOGS! Macedonia is ours and i will never give up hope that it will be ours again! i will never give up, and neither should anyone else if we give up hope and just complain nothing will happen, we need to support each other and be here for each other to win this war!

Comment

Working...
                    X