• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    Vicsinad
    Ok we'll take it one step at a time................

It is painfully obvious which country this song is associated with, anyone trying to claim it is anything other than Macedonian opens themselves to ridicule...to say the least! Perceptions are flexible and constantly changing based on new information, once this song is claimed and affirmed as our flagship song it will create the perception that it is Macedonian and always has been.....thus turning reality into perception and perception reflecting truth.

Bulgarians calling the song Bulgarian Folklore open themselves up to ridicule and questionable credibility, at the very least, which in turn helps our cause...the more they try and claim it the greater fools they look..which I quite enjoy!

I would have thought the song needs to be Macedonian, about Macedonians and sung in Macedonian, without reference to other entities and hasn't been pirated by being released in other languages and claimed by other entities as theirs!......hence the strength of the argument for Makedonsko Devoiche, which now stands clearly head and shoulders above any other suggestions IMHO.
    Okay, then that's your view and what I stated probably has little to no impact on deciding a flagship tune. But IMHO it was something worth considering.

And while I agree with you mostly, I don't think the song needs to necessarily about Macedonians, for example, if it's an oro.

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      at least we are doing something good from the diaspora & it's for the cause.To root out anti macedonians.Vicsinand do you consider yourself anti macedonian?Or are you to spread your serb bs propaganda.Also which music do you like serb or macedonian??who do you prefer?
      One day I'm Albanian, next day I'm Serbian, and the next I'm a Grkoman. When people don't have any legitimate ways of discussing things, they label people.

You guys aren't rooting out Macedonians, you are dividing Macedonians.

And I prefer Macedonian music ahead of all other music, though Irish is a pretty close second.

Comment

• vicsinad
        • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        I'm still confused about how Victor can like the Badinter Principle but supposedly not like the other provisions of the FA, when the sole purpose of the Badinter Principle is to protect those other provisions!? I'm sure he's just as confused.
        I'm still confused about how you actually think you're doing something for the Macedonian cause. I'm sure you're just as confused.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Vicsinand the labelling was provided by you if you are pro albanian,you are for the albanian cause.You want to give macedonia to them.Similarly if you don't support the macedonian cause by supporting the grkoman,bulgarian,serbo man cause.What pleasure do you get by listening to macedonian music all the time thinking of how you can give the country away,there is no musical pleasure in that.Then you say you prefer Irish music as well.You are really confused are you sure it's not a bit of devil music whil'st you are smoking that hash or crack.After all the things you have said about macedonians i consider you as anti macedonian.You ask Tom what he has done for the macedonian cause,what have you done for it absolutely nothing,you have gone the other way.You advocate giving away our sovereignity to minorities.I will be the first to say minorities should have some rights within reason not at the expense of soveregnity,no one desrves special priveleges.I don't need to speak on behalf of Tom he can do his own speaking but he has done more than you everwill.Don't forget what it means to be for the cause if you are not you are anti macedonian.You are accusing us of dividing macedonians but look at yourself & your divisive views you want minority views over majority rules.You hate macedonians,you don't have a kind word for them.
          Vicsinand from what i can see Tom has been very polite to you despite that you must have a personal hate for macedonians even though you label yourself as such.I'm telling you anyone else wouldn't put up with the shit you have talked about on this forum.If you said something intelligent thenperhaps it might be worth listening to but so far you have tipped the scales i'm sorry to say the otherway around.Your views make you stick out like a sore thumb as they are not macedonian cause related.
          Last edited by George S.; 10-20-2012, 09:23 AM. Reason: ed
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
            • May 2011

Vicsinand the labelling was provided by you if you are pro albanian,you are for the albanian cause.You want to give macedonia to them.Similarly if you don't support the macedonian cause by supporting the grkoman,bulgarian,serbo man cause.What pleasure do you get by listening to macedonian music all the time thinking of how you can give the country away,there is no musical pleasure in that.Then you say you prefer Irish music as well.You are really confused are you sure it's not a bit of devil music whil'st you are smoking that hash or crack.After all the things you have said about macedonians i consider you as anti macedonian.You ask Tom what he has done for the macedonian cause,what have you done for it absolutely nothing,you have gone the other way.You advocate giving away our sovereignity to minorities.I will be the first to say minorities should have some rights within reason not at the expense of soveregnity,no one desrves special priveleges.I don't need to speak on behalf of Tom he can do his own speaking but he has done more than you everwill.Don't forget what it means to be for the cause if you are not you are anti macedonian.You are accusing us of dividing macedonians but look at yourself & your divisive views you want minority views over majority rules.You hate macedonians,you don't have a kind word for them.
            Vicsinand from what i can see Tom has been very polite to you despite that you must have a personal hate for macedonians even though you label yourself as such.I'm telling you anyone else wouldn't put up with the shit you have talked about on this forum.If you said something intelligent thenperhaps it might be worth listening to but so far you have tipped the scales i'm sorry to say the otherway around.Your views make you stick out like a sore thumb as they are not macedonian cause related.
            The number of lies you just spewed out in this latest of your innumerable incoherent ramblings is...well...also innumerable.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

You can't even discuss anything you are accusing people of lying.Is there anything else you have allready embarrased yourself & the truth hurts,that's why you can't comment.Also you have insulted our admin Tom who has been rather kind to you letting you stay all this time whil'st you are degrading & insulting them with your stupid comments.What could i say
              the truth gives you a bad taste in the mouth after all the shit you have spoken you can't face it.Maybe you should go back to your crack & irish music to soothe you.You can't face the truth not only that you cant' handle the truth.Embarrasing isn't itAlso you are accusing people of being incoherent,consider your own childish comments you can't put two sentences together i had to read your shit insulting our people with your comments.
              "The number of lies you just spewed out in this latest of your innumerable incoherent ramblings is...well...also innumerable."Remember you are the liar because of your anti macedonian stances.You have made a bigger impression of who the real fool is,perhaps you could visit your albanian buddies website i hear they welcome all fyromians especially ones who ramble about badinter principles.
              Last edited by George S.; 10-20-2012, 10:17 AM. Reason: edit
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                • May 2011

You can't even discuss anything you are accusing people of lying.Is there anything else you have allready embarrased yourself & the truth hurts,that's why you can't comment.Also you have insulted our admin Tom who has been rather kind to you letting you stay all this time whil'st you are degrading & insulting them with your stupid comments.What could i say
                the truth gives you a bad taste in the mouth after all the shit you have spoken you can't face it.Maybe you should go back to your crack & irish music to soothe you.You can't face the truth not only that you cant' handle the truth.Embarrasing isn't itAlso you are accusing people of being incoherent,consider your own childish comments you can't put two sentences together i had to read your shit insulting our people with your comments.
                "The number of lies you just spewed out in this latest of your innumerable incoherent ramblings is...well...also innumerable."Remember you are the liar because of your anti macedonian stances.You have made a bigger impression of who the real fool is,perhaps you could visit your albanian buddies website i hear they welcome all fyromians especially ones who ramble about badinter principles.
                Go ahead, keep on proving my point for me.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

I don't need to prove anything you did it all for us,you have confirmed what you said is all true but the fact you admit now you are Macedonian then you are the BIGGER FOOL.You have lost all credibility on this forum as a result of your stupid remarks.That is the tip of the iceberg for you,you keep lying to yourself that everything you say is ok here on this forum
                  it's not.Think about it you have let us all down miserably i would not entrust you with our name like macedonian.You have shown you are the BIGGER FOOL there are no prizes for second best.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Maybe you should go back to your crack & irish music to soothe you.
                    You're so right. But this irishoman and srboman will one up you:

Orthodox Celts - Star Of The County Down - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I reserve my comments you have made a fool of yourself allready,i don't need any irish music to do it.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                        I'm still confused about how you actually think you're doing something for the Macedonian cause. I'm sure you're just as confused.
                        I'm not confused at all about why you still haven't got an answer about Badinter/FA. But we can talk about songs I suppose. Maybe you could compose one. How about we call it "3 votes for you, 1 for me ... a song of Macedonia"
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          I'm not confused at all about why you still haven't got an answer about Badinter/FA. But we can talk about songs I suppose. Maybe you could compose one. How about we call it "3 votes for you, 1 for me ... a song of Macedonia"

Catchy title, but it doesn't reflect reality accurately.

Comment

• Coolski
                            • Sep 2008

What do you guys think of this tune. I really like it.

Zajdi Zajdi - Mishel Trajkovski - Estradno oro - YouTube
                            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

catchy tune.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
                                What do you guys think of this tune. I really like it.
                                I like it but if I really try to stand back and be impartial about it, I could imagine it being used in a Borat movie as he visits a gypsy commune.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X