• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chentovist
    Banned
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Razer View Post
    That's exactly what I'm thinking. The CIA will come up with some false flag operation and destabilize the country probably using fanatic Islamist. The situation in Macedonia is already getting out of control with the Albanians - just imagine what will happen with Albania in EU and Macedonia in CSTO...

It's nothing personal against Macedonia. It's just how NATO operates in the grand scheme of things. It's goal is to surround Russia and any small country standing on it's way will be bulldozed.

So Macedonia should play it smart and play both sides - keep good relationship with Russia while seek integration into NATO and EU, and make the best of it for it's people.
    Yes, but if Macedonia is in CSTO, the west and their shiptar pets will bulldoze nothing. Look what the west did in Chechnya and Georgia - nothing!

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

I maen't having the best of both world loose alliances.Well if nato doesn't alter its stance then sooner or later macedonia must act.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

is that something new we nee to setablish alternatives to nato.THe way is if we dont do as were told we won;t make it.I think we could still have loose alliances.Anyway nato has proven how usefull they are in war by no reacting in time.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
        X