X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Are you all there BigMak?
    Actually, yes, Gligorovski's daughter did or still does go to Serbian dance classes. I'm sure it won't be a revelation to him.

Did you really make me look like a fool back in Maknews? How exactly? Was it with similar comments to everybody who speaks a slavic language being a dialect of Macedonian? It couldn't possibly be, because that is stupid and has no foundation. That is why you cannot answer in a normal fashion. But really, I don't know you and nobody makes me look a fool easily. I think I would have remembered you if you did.

I don't make excuses for Grkomani. I do accept that Macedonians in Greece have to live in a reasonable fashion and would suffer if they lived as separatists all their lives. However I do retain some special kind of anger for Macedonians from RoMacedonia who still cannot find it within themselves to be truly Macedonian.

C'mon BigMak, admit it ... you like Serbians don't you? Why is it ok for Macedonians to like Serbians but not like Greeks? These are penetrating questions, you might tell me how I would end up in hospital over them.

Why would I have found myself in hospital? Is it your quick wit that would have cut me in pieces? Or is it the shock of learning the whole slavic speaking world is speaking a dialect of Macedonian? Go on, tell me more about the whole worldwide Macedonian dialect thing, I am intrigued and won't waste a moment in reading any of your thoughts.

Based on the way you are talking, it is safe to assume you are indeed tough. I have no doubts about your toughness. And yes, I would try to defend myself against your powerful onslaught the best I can. But I would inevitably acknowledge that the attack stemmed from questioning your belief in the world of slavic speaking languages and how they are all a dialect of Macedonian. I might be too embarrassed to attempt to lay a charge for blind naivety but who knows.

Anyway, I hope your academic career is going well and may you continue to uncover the great Macedonian truths of the last millenia. I wish you all the best I possibly can.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Oh, a bit more about the MOC priests. I have met a few lovely ones. I wish there were more like them. I also would like to know how many would still like an affiliation with the SOC.
      Risto the Great

Comment

• BigMak
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

relentless in changing the subject, pathetic

There is no wonder why you have only 2 macedonian clients, Why is it offensive for you to think in a way other than what your isolation of the macedonian community has made you believe.

are you saying you have a slavic tongue and origin? you have a changing ideology thats what makes you so week, never before have i encounted a highly opinionated macedonian with vast array of changing ideologies.

And yes you are a fool, making enemies on a macedonian forum is very foolish, hence your maknews days, a stanch member of maknews, and yes you have and will continue to make yourself a fool in every way possible, Isolation from macedonians tends to bring the opinionated fools out.

in reality your years on a FORUM = a nothing, Mindless dribble with countless of opinion changes, in few years you might catch up.. you are still learning to be a patriotic Macedonian

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I have been following your subject matter quite closely. You said the MOC priests should be responsible for bringing wayward Macedonians back into the fold. We could delve into this and try to ascertain if you mean the MOC priests under Petar or the other ones. We would then have to determine if they agreed with Petar when he was accepting of the affiliation with the SOC. I suspect you've thought all that through.

BikWak, you have far too much interest in me and I have very little in you.
          Rather than worry about my Macedonian clientele (who actually cost me money instead of make me money), you should have read what I said about the slavic languages. Much to your dismay, the Macedonian language is a slavic language. We Macedonians speak a language that well and truly resides in the slavic linguistic grouping. We are not slavs and I have never said we are or were. I know this is all too high-brow for you but you really should try to comprehend it.

I am not isolated from all Macedonians, only stupid ones. You and I are isolated.

I have no enemies that I am aware of. Are we enemies because I disagree that Russians or Poles or Slovaks speak a dialect of Macedonian according to you? Really?

If I am still learning to be a patriotic Macedonian, then thank goodness the rest of us can look to you for guidance on important matters like Russians speaking Macedonian and all.

I note you have not even tried to defend the Russians speaking Macedonian theory. It was my only real point of discussion with you. I mean, I know you have no argument, but it would be fun to see you flesh it out. C'mon, use your intellect and go for it.

I do not believe my ideologies have changed for many many years on Macedonian matters. Let me know if you have identified any departures and I would like to see what I have written to help confirm your allegations. In the meanwhile, you should learn how to back up your statements with facts.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
            And yes you are a fool, making enemies on a macedonian forum is very foolish, hence your maknews days, a stanch member of maknews, and yes you have and will continue to make yourself a fool in every way possible,
            I like this and thought I would quote it for the benefit of posterity and further analysis. What about my Maknews days? I left Maknews because the UMD was beyond questioning on that forum and also a particularly irrelevant recurring theme or focus on homosexuality kept appearing when I believed they were nothing more than a minority in Macedonia and that Macedonia had far bigger problems than gay rights. Not that there is anything wrong with that'n'all. I was advised by the forum owner that I needed a cock in my mouth to sort all this out.

It was distasteful (in a number of ways) and I moved on to a far more successful environment.

I was a UMD member back then (as you were or still are). So my line of enquiry was nothing more than sincere.

The reasons above were entirely exhaustive. But, given your tendency to dramatise, please feel free to provide any other reason and also ways in which you somehow have had the better of me.

In closing, from reading many of your posts (now) I get the impression you do not like Egejci. I came across people that I think were like you in Perth when I was younger. Almost funny how us Egejci hated the Greeks but people like you probably loved the Serbs. Can we have a "who's the best Macedonian?" competition?

By the way, this isn't Frank is it?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

TrueMako just listen to this song and you will get why the Serbs are not our brothers from day one, Tito changed nothing he was scared that we would leave Yugoslavia.

The Assassination of the Yugoslavian king Alexander, video 1 - YouTube
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
              X