X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razer
    Banned
    • May 2012

Bulgaria and Turkey were allies in WWI fighting the Greeks and Serbs, which just shows you how quickly things can turn around.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

that is sad i hope you two reconcile & remember the dead.I can understand killing odf war of soldiers nut i can't understand the killing of civilians on any side.The civilans should be protected on both sides.If they could've even saved the soldiers lives that would have been something.Perhaps a rememberance of some sort & a reconciliation arranged between the two countries of bulgaria & turkey.War is senseless there is no excuse for it.
      Last edited by George S.; 07-01-2012, 09:31 AM. Reason: edit
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
        Banned
        • May 2012

Wars are very profitable for selected few.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

yeah some people make hugemoney trading arms.The go in betweens for countries.Then there are countries that make direct selling money.They make their arms & selling & they say they are for peace not war eg the us.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I think it's a very positive thing razer you & onur coming together like that.I think if the govt & people think of reconciling that is a healthy sign.Has bulgaria signed anything with turkey as allies ie never to attack each other.??
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              I think it's a very positive thing razer you & onur coming together like that.I think if the govt & people think of reconciling that is a healthy sign.Has bulgaria signed anything with turkey as allies ie never to attack each other.??
              George, the relations between Turkey and Bulgaria is quite friendly for a while because of economical benefits for Bulgaria. Turkish companies have several factories in all over Bulgaria, employing 1000s of Bulgarians as well as Bulgarian Turks. Turkish construction companies are renovating the roads all over Bulgaria again and constructing their buildings. Bulgaria`s road infrastructure is like Pakistan, i saw this myself 3 years ago. So, these Turkish companies are rebuilding it. Also, there are billions of Euros flowing from Turkish banks to Bulgaria. Turkey is the no.1 country who sends money to Bulgaria because there are one million Turks in there and most of them have relatives in Turkey, working here and they are sending money to Bulgaria, contributing their economy.

But the so-called Bulgarian nationalists are extremely anti-Turkish as well as their church. Maybe these ATAKA and VMRO doesn't get much vote but most Bulgarians buys their anti-Turkish propaganda anyway. Thats why you see Razor here telling me that Turkey supposedly owes 10 billion Euros to them.

Thats why i want eye for en eye with them. I want them to open these painful chapters in our history. Turkish people are generally unaware of these issues. They only know the expulsion of 350.000 Turks in 1989. If Bulgarians opens this chapters, then this would create awareness among general Turkish public. This is something i want because as long as Bulgarians keeps quiet about this due to economical reasons, there will be many more Bulgarians like Razor, who keeps repeating same b.s.

So, our relations with Bulgaria is fine but not because of friendliness between us, it`s because of Bulgaria`s economical benefits. If they make us angry towards them, then Bulgaria`s already weak economy gets major damage while this doesnt mean shit for us. I mean, these Turkish companies can happily move their business to Macedonia and continue to their business. These business values might be small for Turkey but it`s quite big for Bulgaria. Neither Turkey nor Turkish people needs Bulgaria anyway. They are already implementing EU visa rules against Turks, so Turkish businessmen might even be happy about moving their business to Macedonia, Kosovo, Bosnia to get away from EU restrictions.
              Last edited by Onur; 07-01-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Razer
                Banned
                • May 2012

Bulgaria and Turkey are NATO allies so this pretty much guarantees the security between the two countries. Plus Bulgaria is a EU member. And in 1925 Bulgaria and Turkey signed the Angora Treaty of Friendship, but I'm not sure if it has been revised.

For me, communication is the key. Because most of what we hear on the news is plain propaganda. This is why I'm here.

Comment

• Razer
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

Onur, the Turkish construction companies in Bulgaria are famous for their low quality. Everything they build falls apart in few months, including the Sofia airport. And you make it sound like Turkey is some kind of savior for Bulgaria, but that's far from the truth.

You're all wrong about so many things - Bulgaria is Turkey's gateway to Europe and the nationalists here have real reason to worry about Turkey's growing influence in Bulgaria.
                  Last edited by Razer; 07-01-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Razer
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

*итуал по обрязване на малки момчета - YouTube

Comment

• Razer
                      Banned
                      • May 2012

ДПС срещу България - YouTube

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Razer View Post
                        Onur, the Turkish construction companies in Bulgaria are famous for their low quality. Everything they build falls apart in few months, including the Sofia airport. And you make it sound like Turkey is some kind of savior for Bulgaria, but that's far from the truth
                        I didn't say "savior" but everything i wrote there is the truth. Also we can be your saviors too if this economical crisis in EU continues.

Razer, Turkish construction industry is the 2nd biggest in the world after China in terms of international business value, you can check this from wikipedia or international media;

So, you are being absurd by saying that the buildings collapses in few months. Ohh ofc we shouldn't discount that we are talking about Bulgaria here. So, maybe your politicians took bribes from Turkish companies and arranged shitty job for the construction. Everything is possible in Bulgaria.

You're all wrong about so many things - Bulgaria is Turkey's gateway to Europe
                        Turkey have so many exits. No one can block us to anywhere. We are hostile with Greeks for centuries and see who gone bankrupt in the end. If Bulgaria becomes hostile to Turkey, you can be sure that you will be the one who goes bankrupt, not Turkey.

Also don't forget that EU is not our sole economical partner. Our economical partnership with Russia, Turkic states and middle-east is as big as EU. We have so many possibilities due to our geographical position in the world.

Comment

• Razer
                          Banned
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                          Bulgaria`s road infrastructure is like Pakistan, i saw this myself 3 years ago. So, these Turkish companies are rebuilding it.
                          Now this is a big fat lie. First, most of the construction companies here are Bulgarian and second - the road system is not that bad. Judge for yourself.

Kulata - Sofia - YouTube

A5 - A6 Bulgaria - YouTube

Dolna Dikanya - Sandanski (Bulgaria) - YouTube

I remember you also said very negative things about Sofia, but it's actually a pretty cool place.
                          Last edited by Razer; 07-01-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

I cant understand what it says in the videos but i see that all of them are from the tv channel called Skat. It`s a stupid propaganda center of ATAKA idiots, who constantly airs anti-Turkish and anti-Macedonian programs. So these videos doesn't mean shit to me. These are for ignorant Bulgars like you.

Comment

• Razer
                              Banned
                              • May 2012

More about the Islamization in Bulgaria.

Енихан баба - гавра с *одопите . - YouTube

Мюсюлманите чакат разрешение за втора джамия - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X