• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razer
    Banned
    • May 2012

@ Onur

I'm happy we finally agree on something. I never said Bulgars were not Turkic. This is possible. Nobody denies the great importance of the Turkic civilisation. Can you please give me your best case whey proto Bulgars were Turkic?

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Razer View Post
      @ DraganOfStip

Seriously, how can you see what the people on this photo look? I can't even make out their faces...
      Let me help you out my Tatar friend. Something like this....

ooops my bad, this Mongel looking lady is actually Bulgaria's 2012 Eurovision contestant.

And here are Mongol people.

And here is another

......oops, its the same Bulgarian Eurovision contestant. Damn i must be careful. My set of eyes must not be working.
      Last edited by Bill77; 05-27-2012, 05:47 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Razer
        Banned
        • May 2012

@ Bill77

Actually, Sofi Marinova is a gypsy. The whole of Bulgaria was against her representing our country in the contest. You give a very, very bad example...
        Last edited by Razer; 05-27-2012, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

Bulgarian people:

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

@ Bill77

Actually, Sofi Marinova is a gypsy.
            Just like the the many many other citizens in Bulgaria.

But hey......Sofi is ok.....once she didn't qualify, she encouraged her fans in Bulgaria to vote for Kaliopi. Good on you Sofi. It proves you gypsies are more civilised than your tartar residents of Bulgaria.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Razer
              Banned
              • May 2012

Guys, last year a Gypsy crime boss was responsible for the death of two young Bulgarian boys, I think 14 and 15 y/o, and this caused a lot of drama in the country. And half of Sofi's song in not even in Bulgarian, but in Turkish, and people didn't liked that...Will you be happy if Macedonia was represented by an Albanian artist?

Comment

• Razer
                Banned
                • May 2012

Originally posted by George S.
                Calling all mongol busters & tartar)On your teeth)The world is so"screwed"up nobody knows what's what.When is a mongol not a mongolYou know better get used to the gypsies as they are going to take over soon.Congrats to bill for the effort as he fooled me for a while.
                The gypsy will never take over Bulgaria, they are still only 4.9% of the population. And there are around 5 million Bulgarians currently abroad who will hopefully one day return to Bulgaria, like I did. But yes, the social development of the Gypsy people is a big issue and nobody seems to do anything.
                Last edited by Razer; 05-27-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Razer
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                  @ Razer

Secondly,Cvetkov's claims that Bulgars and Slavs were 'given permission' to settle in Byzantine territory by the Byzantine emperors is a complete nonsense.Why would anyone by his own free will give up his territory in the favor of some newcomers? Slavs and Bulgars (and to some extent Avars as well) FOUGHT their way into settlement,many battles between these nations and Byzantines are noted.
                  The Byzantine Empire needed a buffer zone between them and the Avar Khaganate. Of course they did no give permission, they simply choose not to engage in any further conflicts with Bulgars and Slavs after the Battle of Ongal. The Avars were finally destroyed by the Franks and Bulgars in the late 8th early 9th century.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                    • Aug 2011

@ Razer

Seriously, how can you see what the people on this photo look? I can't even make out their faces...
                    Just look at the guy holding the banner with the Islamic flag,or the one in dead center with the black beard - they're clearly Asian-looking people.There were no Iranians in the federal Chinese empire of the Huns,just take a look at images of Atilla the Hun.The Asiatic element is clearly visible.So again - this proves the turko-mongoloid background of the Bulgars.
                    Last edited by DraganOfStip; 05-28-2012, 02:30 AM.
                    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                    ― George Orwell

Comment

• Razer
                      Banned
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                      Just look at the guy holding the banner with the Islamic flag,or the one in dead center with the black beard - they're clearly Asian-looking people.There were no Iranians in the federal Chinese empire of the Huns,just take a look at images of Atilla the Hun.The Asiatic element is clearly visible.So again - this proves the turko-mongoloid background of the Bulgars.
                      You're obviously in total denial. And you need to learn some history mate, because you're embarrassing yourself big time. Let's take a closer examination of this photo...

1. The signs they hold are not in any kind of Asian, but in Arabic.

2. Yes, they are holding the Islamic flag because the religion of Volga Bulgar was Islam. They accepted it in the 10th century, long before the Mongols ever appeared, who's original religion was a mix of shamanism, Buddhism and terrorism.

3. Out of 8 visible people in the photo, you pick up the one that looks the most "Asian" and run whit that as a "proof". This is ridiculous mate. He's clearly wearing a glasses so you can't even see his eyes and so what if he has a bear? And what about the rest people in the photo? None of them look Asian to me.

And also, even if one of them had an Asian look that doesn't prove anything. In fact, I'm sure some of them do look Asian because the Volga Bulgars were assimilated into the Mongol empire.

Please learn Bulgarian history before you start making crazy claims. Bulgars were either Turkic, or Iranian. This is what historians and scientists say, not me.
                      Last edited by Razer; 05-28-2012, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

The Turks were one of the tribe of Mongolia.
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Razer
                          Banned
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                          The Turks were one of the tribe of Mongolia.
                          Turks and Mongols are two different things. Different race, different religion, different culture, different language, different alphabet...I beg you, please do some reading.

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                            Btw, enough with this stupid "Turko-Mongols" theories invented in Europe in late 19th century due to political reasons. Neither the medieval Anatolian Turks nor the medieval Bulgar Turks was predominantly Mongols. This is a lie.

ok. ^

Comment

• Voltron
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

If that would be the case, we would have much more slanted eye people in all over Balkans, Hungary and Anatolia. We are predominantly Caucasoid people with slight Mongolic influence, thats it.
                              Genetics wise, most of the ancient Balkan population (Thracians, Illyrians, Macedonians, Greeks etc.) has been disappeared between 5-11th century AD because of the dark plague, famine, wars, eastern Roman settlement policies against invading tribes/groups and other causes. So, today`s genetic pool of the Balkans is largely the heritage of post 11th century. Ofc the ancient people surely left their genes too but it`s faint.
                              Connect the dots Onur.

Bulgars were Iranic. The non-mongolic look of the Bulgars is supporting evidence of this.

Comment

• Razer
                                Banned
                                • May 2012

And also there's no such a thing as "Bulgar Turks". Voltron, who are the people on the photo?

Comment

Working...
                                X