X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    To the jackarse that actually believed this (yes, that is a reference to you Brian/Toby), the producers have stated that its basically a hoax, a film to make money.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...s-ex-yugoslavs

Sorry, I couldn't find the original thread, but thought it was worth following up on this.
    I just came across this through a post by a friend on my Facebook page, call me ignorant but i never knew yugoslavia had such a space program ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EfJiNPZ38kY#!

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      Maybe if you looked up the original thread you would have known I NEVER said I believed it but was open to the idea and would definitely want to see the evidence first instead of letting my prejudices and spite guide me to false assumption and conclusions and thereby make a jackass of myself - get it jackass?

And stop calling me Toby ect, I think by now you would have notice significant differences in my writing and thoughts to any former member instead of focussing on a few traits in common - ie racist, lives in Australia, male, and into alternate media (all extremely common) - as your 'absolute' proof I am him.

In fact it's one of the reasons I was so hesitant to join earlier - firstly (while OziMak was still around) because of the way you treat people who are into alternate media despite there being 10's of millions around the world (look at why Vestarec left very soon after joining "no open thought" and it's a "click" even though RtG thought his writing was a "breath of fresh air") and later precisely that out of your narrow spiteful mind you would accuse me of being him (OziMak) based on just for a few basic traits in common and that I would have to deal with defending myself. If it wasn't for (as stated elsewhere) Ron Paul and how strongly I feel about the Obama deception I may have just kept on being a visitor reading, even though I wanted to join, just so I wouldn't need to deal with the hassle. Good-one guys, let's keep turning Macedonians away and do what? - hope to have unity out of disunity - the Maco way for centuries and see where that's gotten them in 2 1/2 millennia.
      Toby, noone who hasn't wasted the better part of their life on acid trips would be "open to the idea". But you were more than "open" to the idea.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Thanks for finding the thread United MKD.

Brian Post010
        Maybe if you looked up the original thread you would have known I NEVER said I believed it but was open to the idea and would definitely want to see the evidence first instead of letting my prejudices and spite guide me to false assumption and conclusions and thereby make a jackass of myself - get it jackass?
        Brian Post017
        "Yugoslav Secret Space Program"
        I just came across this through a post by a friend on my Facebook page, call me ignorant but i never knew yugoslavia had such a space program ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EfJiNPZ38kY#!

"The video doesn't have too much detail, but if I had to guess from what was there, it sounds like Herman Potocnik had the knowledge, but like Vangelovski says, to actually do it needs a lot of things, maybe they just developed the idea further to make it more marketable and make a ton of money instead. Potocnik died in 1929 and the video says the Yugoslav space program began in 1948 to 1961. It would not be unusual for an inventor (in this case developers) to sell his idea to someone else to develop because they didn't have means and money. In the video, it says up until that time the USA could not make a successful launch. Whatever bit of knowledge they were lacking could be what the bought. Nobody gives you a ton of money for nothing. Even so called 'aid' usually has some strings attached, like a military base, yet Yugoslavia stayed neutral."
        Vangelovski Post017
        Toby, noone who hasn't wasted the better part of their life on acid trips would be "open to the idea". But you were more than "open" to the idea.
        The above evidence speaks for itself about how "more than open" I was or NOT.
        Last edited by Brian; 03-27-2012, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I think Tito did it.
          I also have evidence that aliens are running Macedonia right now.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            I think Tito did it.
            I also have evidence that aliens are running Macedonia right now.
            LOL. You could be right by the way Gruevski and Co. are driving the country into the ground.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

The above evidence speaks for itself about how "more than open" I was or NOT.
              Yes it does Toby, you threw your usual conspiratorial acid trip into it, insinuating that there must be something to it otherwise why would the Americans 'throw so much money at them'.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

i found the thread guy's admin do you want to merge them.?

thread http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ght=space+race
                Who is the jackass not me???Do you beleive the whole moon landing was staged in area 51 with flags waving in the breeze & shadows in the opposite direction???
                Last edited by George S.; 03-27-2012, 04:51 AM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

The Yugoslav guy was real - you can look him up, I did.
                  He was into space/rockets/missiles.
                  The Nazi guy who headed the USA space program was aware of the Yugoslav guy's early ideas and possibly a fan.
                  The USA did have problems with their early rocket technology.
                  Tito did go to the USA and shortly thereafter Kennedy did announce the USA's ambitious program to go to the moon before the decade was over.
                  Yugoslavia did show some sudden wealth and progress after the USA meeting.

Do all these facts have a link - possibly not.

They do highlight the fact in the saying 'the best lies are based on some truth'.

If you mean the kind that immediately dismiss things out of hand based on their prejudices - it appears so.
                  Vangelovski Post021
                  Yes it does Toby, you threw your usual conspiratorial acid trip into it, insinuating that there must be something to it otherwise why would the Americans 'throw so much money at them'.
                  LOL.LOL.LOL.
                  Did I at any time try to hide the point you are highlighting?

You do know when you push something beyond a joke YOU start being the joke?

The point you are highlighting was only ONE FACT amongst a LONG LIST of FACTS all of which, by their nature, DO NOT prove the matter to be true but only that it is possible - which is exactly what I said - ie the points presented in the video have enough merit to be plausible and DESERVING of our interest to await further and more conclusive proof, if there is any, instead of dismissing the matter out of hand - which is exactly what YOU did.

To now spin it I said it was absolutely true and you just proved how wrong I am, and the burning need to prove I am SO wrong, you are behaving like a dog who can't tell the difference between a real bone and a poo he did a little while ago and prepared to defend the poo tooth-and-nail. Do you know when to give it a rest?

Do you remember in another thread when you tried to make me reconcile certain facts about the USA based on the frame of your question and I said I don't need to reconcile anything because your definition was stupid? Deja vue?

By the way, do you grit your teeth when you think 'got you now' - take your hand off it.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Toby,

I didn't bother with your ramble, but noticed that you think its "possible". Its not "possible" in any way, shape or form. The film, when it comes out, will be full of BS with vague assertions that only an acid tripper like yourself could accept.

Comment

• Brian
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2011

Chilll....give it a rest.

"Whatch ya gonna do when (God) comes for you?"

Inner circle - bad boys lyrics - YouTube
                      Last edited by Brian; 03-29-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Chill out & listen to the nice music!
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                        X