X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    This campaign appears to have been started by an individual who made a promise to an African child and is keeping his word. If the intention is genuine, then I don't see anything wrong with using the internet to bring attention to the plight of children in certain African countries. In fact, I think it is a great way of spreading the message. Like some of you, I believe that if the U.S really had a desire to find this 'Kony' character it wouldn't be much trouble for them. However, although it is hard not to be skeptical in this age of (mis)information, we shouldn't lose sight of humanity.
    The Kony 2012 is complete nonsense.
    Kony 2012 Video is Misleading - YouTube

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

There are many editorial pieces on this scam and even more well informed bloggers out there you get it

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
        The Kony 2012 is complete nonsense.
        I am unable to watch the video from my PC at the moment. I don't think the message about Joseph Kony is nonsense. I am not sure about the background of the organisation, which is what seems to be attracting most of the criticism.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

If you ever let your racism manifest itself into your posts on this forum, you will join your previous username.
          It's unfortunate you are still labouring under the false impression I had a previous user name. I think you already know that there are many people in the world of all sorts of backgrounds/nationalities who are racist which logically means some Macedonians would also fall into that category. Just because a previous member was racist does not mean he has the exclusive rights to being the only Macedonian racist in the world and therefore I am him.

Like any other racist, you're an idiot....
          If you ever let your racism manifest itself into your posts on this forum, you will join your previous username. That sort of behaviour will not be tolerated here and a maggot like you will not be allowed to taint the image of the MTO.
          Your displeasure at racism is noted and I will refrain from such comments because you have asked of it. But please note I did not advocate anything against anyone in any form in my comment but merely said 'I don't care' so if anything it would be on the lowest possible level of infamy - at least let the penalty fit the crime.

Because I just simply 'didn't care' was the reason I ignored the thread for so long and didn't post anything so it will be easy for me to refrain from posting on such matters.

Do note though that after saying 'I don't care' my post had absolutely nothing to do with racism AT ALL but merely highlighted the USA's insidious use of propaganda to support the strengthening of the current Ugandan President who it is widely believed has murdered at least 7 million people already and supported the Tutsi massacres in the 90's.

My post was about how it's disgusting the USA presents herself as holding the moral high-ground by being against Kony, who has a rag-tag army of a few hundred, while in reality her action are to garner support for the Ugandan government, a known genocidal regime (who Kony is supposedly fighting against despite not having been seen in recent years), in order to knowingly kill off large numbers of people so the USA can have free access to their land and the rich resources it holds.

But for the 'I don't care' there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING racist in my comment so if I just left out 1 line in my post we would not be having this discussion and as previously stated to just say 'I don't care' is the tiniest form of racism possible and I doubt it will seriously besmirch the the name of the MTO and warrant harsh penalties. Nonetheless it is very easy for me to ignore what I 'don't care about' so there is unlikely to be repeat.

Although I like to think it was my (poor?) choice of words, "I really don't give a flying F..." to express my sentiment of "I don't care" that set you off (despite others having said similar words elsewhere to say they didn't care about something) and the subject matter ie people, rather than any ill feelings towards me or any feelings carried forward you may have had towards any other current or previous member. Rest assured I will in future choose my words more appropriately.

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

I am unable to watch the video from my PC at the moment. I don't think the message about Joseph Kony is nonsense. I am not sure about the background of the organisation, which is what seems to be attracting most of the criticism.
            You are right that the overall message is not nonsense - abducting children and forcing them to be soldiers is a bad thing.

Although such organisations like Koby's use such evil methods to do their work equally the Ugandan government's genocidal practices, which they are fighting against, are evil - it's basically using evil methods to fight a different evil.

Comment

• Zarni
              Banned
              • May 2011

Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012 - YouTube

Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Zarni View Post

Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012

http://www.infowars.com/
                Some might find this guy (on the above youtube clip) outrageous, but some of his points are far from being outrageous, which infact he makes a lot of sense.

Anyway.....here is something clever and good for a laugh.

Last edited by Bill77; 03-11-2012, 06:27 PM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  Some might find this guy (on the above youtube clip) outrageous, but some of his points are far from being outrageous, which infact he makes a lot of sense.

I was thinking the same. He looks like nutz but he is right.

Comment

• Zarni
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

Logon to Info Wars and listen to his talk back radio he aint nuts
                    he is Direct and uncompromising but always correct in facts behind the fog of lies

I too would describe Angelina as Humanitarian slut she either ignorant and very dumb or on a paid agenda

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                      I watched yesturday the video when it had only 4 million views, And it really touched me.
                      In every popular Video in youtube you can see Konys name in the Top comment , That motherfucka in Africa is becoming famous!
                      Stay tuned and be touched, by "Ahmeti 2012" coming soon to Youtube.
                      That bastard should not get away with his crimes. That motherfucka in Macedonia will become (in)famous!
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

Alex Jones is an interesting character, and a lot of what he says acts as an eye-opener. I watched a few of his capital system/wall street videos a while ago and he has a way of connecting with his audience.

Although, you have to remain sceptical. He isn't immune to spitting out BS either. He raises very valid points, but often has a habit of making something sound far more extraordinary and radical than it really is.

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

If you follow the non-mainstream media her adopted children (African and Vietnamese) are already telling her this (ie F off bitch) and are bullying her other natural children. The Vietnamese kid want's to speak mostly Vietnamese as an act of defiance and likes frequent trips to Vietnam.

Comment

• Brian
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                            I was thinking the same. He looks like nutz but he is right.
                            I don't agree with everything he says and he exaggerates/sensationalises things a bit but mostly he is right. There is a LOT of corruption going on and he connects a lot of the dots. His guests on the show are people who have done a lot of research and he provides a forum for them to air the corruption they have found which adds to his knowledge to connect more dots.

Comment

• Brian
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

Jolie 3 : 0 Truth

Jolie ran the propoganda mill for the invasion of Libya and it happened.
                              She pushed for Syria and unofficialy it's already on with mercenaries ans special forces.
                              Now she called for support the anti-Kony (even though the guy is probably dead ie not seen for over 5 years.) drive and here's the result -

Joseph Kony resolution introduced in House

March 13, 2012
                              Two House lawmakers on Tuesday introduced a resolution supporting efforts to counter the Lord's Resistance Army, hoping to build on the momentum created by a viral YouTube video spotlighting the atrocities of LRA leader Joseph Kony.

The resolution, introduced by Reps. Jim McGovern, D-Mass. and Ed Royce, R-Calif., calls for, among other things, expanding the number of regional forces in Africa to protect civilians and placing restrictions on individuals or governments found to be supporting Kony.

Kony gained notoriety in the U.S. this month when a 30-minute video produced by the group Invisible Children went viral, picking up more than 50 million views in just four days. The video spotlighted how the Ugandan warlord has been accused of kidnapping up to 30,000 children in the past 26 years, using girls as sex slaves and boys as child soldiers.

Invisible Children has since taken heat for how much of its budget it spends on aid to Africa versus marketing. Additionally, some Ugandans have complained the video misrepresents and over-simplifies the issue.

Still, McGovern said in a statement that the new attention the African conflict is receiving is a good thing.

"I am hopeful that we can use this momentum as a force for change," he said. "We must do all that we can to protect innocent civilians -- especially children -- and end LRA violence once and for all."

Last year, McGovern and Royce introduced and helped pass into law "The Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act." Subsequently, President Obama sent 100 U.S. troops to Central Africa to serve as advisers in efforts to hunt down Kony.
                              Also it is said that 80% of funds going to Kony2012 going to the organisations expenses.
                              Last edited by Brian; 03-15-2012, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

And the war on African terrorism begins.

Comment

Working...
                                X