Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

I wonder if Todor Petrov and his organization will say anything at all about what's going on in Cair?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      I wonder if Todor Petrov and his organization will say anything at all about what's going on in Cair?
      Most macedonians are scared of albanians so i am guessing nothing.

But dont worry we have UMD on the case

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
        But dont worry we have UMD on the case
        The ubiquitous UMD are losing their shine...there was an interesting exchange over at Maknews between Meto and another member.

The other guy asked Meto if he was aware of the Prince Michael of Kent visit to Macedonia and meto's response was...

Yes, we are aware of the visit. We got invited to the Gala in honor of Prince Michael next week, but since we are in D.C., we won't be attending. ...
        Haven't UMD got a single banana anywhere in Macedonia to represent them...lol.
        Last edited by Phoenix; 01-29-2012, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

the umd is a joke unless its holding their own gala fundraising nites they just knoew bugger all.
          The renaming of skopje aiport won't that offend greece or the albanians.What ajoke they should have changed the name years ago.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

the umd is a joke unless its holding their own gala fundraising nites they just knoew bugger all.
            The renaming of skopje aiport won't that offend greece or the albanians.What ajoke they should have changed the name years ago.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ar_makedon armageddon
              • Jan 2012

Acronym meaning of UMD
              Uncovered Macedonian Deception
              We make war that we may live in peace.

Aristotle

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                Haven't UMD got a single banana anywhere in Macedonia to represent them...lol.
                Of course they do. The UMD is just another DPmNE mouthpiece. There are plenty of DPmNE mouthpieces (aka "bananas") in Macedonia.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Zarni
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

All you guys do is moan and complain about the UMD I cant see any earth shattering benifit the MTO brings to the table

Sure I disklike its founder, sure they picture themselves as representing us all but shit they have forged some roads what exactly has the MTO acomplished other then press releases only our Community read

This is sure going to go the same way as a debate over Agean -Macedonians and the endless excuses that bound those sorry Greek bastards

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                    All you guys do is moan and complain about the UMD I cant see any earth shattering benifit the MTO brings to the table

Sure I disklike its founder, sure they picture themselves as representing us all but shit they have forged some roads what exactly has the MTO acomplished other then press releases only our Community read

This is sure going to go the same way as a debate over Agean -Macedonians and the endless excuses that bound those sorry Greek bastards
                    Zarni, UMD's ideology is anti-freedom for the Macedonians. So what if they have "forged some roads" when they are spreading an anti-Macedonian message?

What MTO has "brought to the table" is a strong ideological message that we will never compromise on Macedonian freedom - meaning Macedonians should and can make their own decisions.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                      It is nice to see an uncompromising position over such basic rights. This has been crystallised into the Macedonian Cause as defined on this forum. You might say this provides no Earth shattering benefit. I agree, but it provides a benefit to Macedonians who are capable and caring enough to comprehend what is happening to the Macedonian identity. You might not understand this.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                      X