Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Hey Brian, I'm feeling a bit guilty...I did a session of Diversity training today, do you feel that I'm harrassing you in any way...do you feel that I'm not respecting your cultural differences, or that I'm wrongly judging you and your lifestyle choices...?

Comment

• Brian
      Banned
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      Absolutely correct RtG!!!

You concious mind wants to say all the politically right things but your sub-concious mind knows the lie being done against you and the rest of our society.

We used to have a
      "half glass full (of water)" and now we have that water (poisoned) "filled with an evil substance (fluoride, BPA, and a host of other chemicals) that tastes like water but penetrates the mental synapses (fluoride effects all the body's cells including the brain but accumulates in the pituitary and pineal glands inside the brain. These glands, amongst other things, produce hormones which act as 'master' hormones which regulate the other hormones in your body (yes, it's not just women who have hormones and go 'hormonal' and a tiny amount of mercury kills multiple nerve and brain cells, ect.) and causes mutation (well, actually destruction of cells) that will end the world due to the zombification the (the Nazis knew the ill effects of fluoride and that's why they added it to the water at prison camps to keep the prisoner ill and docile (zombified). After the war the West found this out and have been putting fluoride in their societies' water to also keep them docile and under control - Prozac, a know mind altering drug used to pacify 'over active' ie ADD kids is 98 or 99% fluoride) of the masses effected.

I don't like your "stolen by aliens" bit. It's evil people doing it and not aliens. Has your mind been so effected by the fluoride and other chemicals that it has manifested in your obsession with referring to aliens? You're sounding kooky when you do that.

Copied for later reference.
      WHO admits fluride has a bad side.

Fluoride management guidance

Rolling revision of the WHO Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality

Fluoride management guidance is included in the plan of work of the rolling revision of the WHO Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality.

Background
      Adverse health effects, including dental and skeletal fluorosis, are associated with excess fluoride in drinking-water.

Expected end-product(s)
      Management guidance document on fluoride.

Progress to date
      This document was recommended by the 1995 Coordinating Committee, and this objective was adopted by the 1996 Chemical Working Group meeting. A draft was reviewed by the 1998 Working Group meeting, and recommendations were made for finalization. It was released as a draft for comment in August 1999 with a deadline for comment of the end of March 2000. At the Chemical Aspects Working Group meeting (Tokyo, 2002), the group was informed that the monograph was being finalized, and there was considerable discussion on various aspects of the draft, including a suggestion that the monograph should not mix discussion on the beneficial use of fluoride with adverse health effects to prevent controversy. The monograph was not discussed at the Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality Working Group meeting (Geneva, 2004). The document is in editing and layout (2005). A presentation to the Working Groups of the WHO Oral Health Programme on the importance of fluoridation was made in 2005.
      How's your water?

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
        Hey, just thought I'd visit 'Brian's (lonely) Corner' and post an interesting experience.

Yesterday I happened to stumble across the History Channel at approximately 20:30 and I felt like christmas had come early. To my amazement, Brian's very own TV series was premiering...the one and only 'Ancient Aliens.'

Unfortunately I didn't see Brian (aka Giorgio Tsoukalos) in this particular epic episode, however I learnt a few things.

As many of us are probably aware, during WW2 the Nazi's built some revolutionary weapons which were often referred to as 'Wonder-Weapons.' Now, an elite group of German scientists (according to ancient assonaut historians) constructed a bell-shaped 'UFO' resemblant object.

Yet, preceding Hitler's downfall, these scientists somehow disappeared into thin air. The shocking truth is that this 'bell shaped UFO' was ACTUALLY a time machine!! So the scientists (did I mention that they are aliens disguised as Nazis?) apparently time travelled to another time or planet to escape Germany's collapse. What do you think Brian? I believe it's completely unsubstantiated if anyone even slightly suggests that Hitler had these scientist executed for their failure...that seems a very far stretch from the truth.

We all know (surely by now) that no bird is made of metal...so what could these new discoveries spell for the future of man-kind??

Maybe we can travel to the time where Brian took a turn for the worse...
        Giorgio Tsoukalos has got a killer hairdo...I reckon he must have been standing under a UFO as it passed overhead and some weird static force reacted with his hair...there's no other viable explanation...unless it was a bad reaction to the 'red pills'...

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Hey Brian, I'm feeling a bit guilty...I did a session of Diversity training today, do you feel that I'm harrassing you in any way...do you feel that I'm not respecting your cultural differences, or that I'm wrongly judging you and your lifestyle choices...?
          Where do you work? - Whose the Fing idiot who would hire a scumbag like YOU? Oh, maybe the Aussie version of the TSA, perhaps?LOL.LOL.LOL.

I'm full of shit, am I?

If you're planning on flying in Australia you better leave and return before July this year or you will be frying your nuts off. And as for the sucks working there, you can expect cancer in the near future.LOL. Give Phoenix a job there, he doesn't believe anything I say and he can tell the rest of us.LOL

Australian Body Scanners Alert.

'No scan no fly' as Australian airports roll out full-body scans

A global media and thought leadership platform that elevates voices in the news cycle. Online since 1998.

Feb 7, 2012
          Passengers travelling through Australian airports will no longer be able opt for a pat-down, but will be forced to undergo a full-body scan, in legislation to be introduced this week and to be implemented in July.
          "No scan, no fly" is set to become mandatory policy at all Australian international airports, in legislation to be introduced this week. Those who refuse to undergo the compulsory full-body scans will be banned from flying. The option of a pat-down instead of the scan is to be removed.

Scanners will be introduced to the travelling public in July as part of a $28 million security overhaul. The Australian reported Transport Minister Anthony Albanese said the increased security measures were necessary, saying "I think the public understands that we live in a world where there are threats to our security and experience shows they want the peace of mind that comes with knowing government is doing all it can."

The government has been at pains to assure the public that they won't appear naked on security screens, but will simply look like stick figures, according to the NZ Herald. The scanners will not show passengers with transparent clothes as some U.S. scanners do.

The scanners are to be provided by U.S. company L-3 Communications, and will emit negligible radiation, comparable to that from a mobile phone. The only passengers who may be exempt from the full-body scans are those suffering from serious medical conditions.
          The introduction of the proposed Aviation Security Amendment (Screening) Bill 2012 will affect international travellers to Australia, in addition to Australian nationals. Aircargo Asia-Pacific reports it has already received online complaints, even before the new law becomes compulsory. They note they have had "people saying they'll take Australia off their holidays list."

The new legislation is also under fire from New Zealand aviation commentator Peter Clark, who told the NZ Herald it would make travel between Australia and New Zealand more difficult. He said:
          "This now throws in another cost, another delay, another inconvenience to passengers. They're struggling with this in the United States because of the human rights aspect of it. I'm 100 per cent for safety and security, but how far do we go? Do we need to walk through the airport naked?"

In spite of complaints regarding the security overhaul, the Australian Privacy Commission has approved the use of compulsory full-body scans.
          Last edited by Brian; 02-24-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

Welcome to the Machine Brian, This world is going to shit pretty fast.

Pink Floyd - Welcome To The Machine - YouTube

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Giorgio Tsoukalos has got a killer hairdo...I reckon he must have been standing under a UFO as it passed overhead and some weird static force reacted with his hair...there's no other viable explanation...unless it was a bad reaction to the 'red pills'...
              So funny, Chukalo has weird hair and a weird tan as well.
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Brian
                Banned
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                Welcome to the Machine Brian, This world is going to shit pretty fast.
                You're right about the 'machine'.
                I think "Comfortably Numb" - Pink Floyd, best describes most people, but not for too much longer - 2012 isn't the end of the world, but....(... ... rest of comment censored... ...)

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

do you guys seriously beleive the world is going to end in 2012.What is the cause???What if it doesn't end??
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    What if it doesn't end??
                    Good question, I have not made any plans beyond 2012 so I guess I might finally have some spare time.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      do you guys seriously beleive the world is going to end in 2012.What is the cause???What if it doesn't end??
                      First of all George S. I didn't the world will end in 2012.

Brian Post352
                      2012 isn't the end of the world, but....
                      Forget the Hollywood movie "2012"

The world is NOT going to disintegrate into dust as in the movie.
                      (There is only one part of relevance in that movie but I won't speak of it now as it is not relevant to the point of this post).

There is a lot of misinformation out on the internet so that people get scared and buy some 'nut-jobs' book or view their YouTube clip (yes people make money everytime someone clicks on a Youtube video).

They claim all sorts of things - from the world just blowing up because the Mayans 'said so' to 'Planet X', some say AKA Planet Nibiru, is going to get close enough to effect Earth's gravity and cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to alien invasion because the Earth's alignment to the centre of the Universe in Dec 2012 (scientifically real) will (most likely NOT real) open a portal 'Stargate style' and aliens who supposedly were once here will once again be 'close enough' to come here again, to 'pole shifts' (scientific fact but takes millions of years), to religious nuts who just claim it's 'God's time', ect. Contra to Phoenix's and EgejskaMakedonia's babbling about I'm 'kooky' or something I prefer to look at scientific facts only.

So to answer your question, No, the world is not going to blow up in 2012 but a lot of other real stuff has a good chance of happening. Dig around the internet a bit - it's not hard to find, just steer clear of the kooky stuff like 'aliens', 'Planet X/Nibiru, pole shifts, religious nuts, Mayans, ect.

Comment

• Brian
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Good question, I have not made any plans beyond 2012 so I guess I might finally have some spare time.
                        LOL. So great business leader has no 5, 10 and 20 year economic plan? Only ribbing you RtG.

Your popping up here too frequently seems like you're almost showing the slightest bit interest in the 'Red Pill' stuff (you might go kooky according to some). Too bad it wasn't before Vestarec left us. Anyway, I'm sure there will be other things to amuse ourselves with.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Hey idiot, "Brian's Corner" is a place for people with brains - it might be better if you STAYED AWAY, your idiot comments are just a distraction and have no value here.
                          Last time I checked I did have a brain...unless the ancient aliens have abducted it since.

Firstly if you had any brains you might look to the right on the same line before you click on "Brian's Corner" and notice that the 'Views' count is just under 9 1/2 thousand as at 24 Feb 2012 - not such a "lonely" corner after all.
                          People might click on your thread Brian, but not necessarily read much of it. Besides, you probably constitue at least half of those views.

Not that I want to toot my own horn, but since your making an issue of it, I joined the MTO on the eve of 31 Oct 2011 and notice "Brian's Corner" averaging around 2000 views per month. At this rate by the end of February the view count should have been at around 8000 views, yet now, February not even over yet, it's almost 9500 views which is the end of March's quota if the rate remained the same - an obvious INCREASE in visits - not such a "lonely" place.
                          An additional 1500 views than initially expected...must be aliens.
                          Not to mention, at least half the people that comment in this thread thoroughly enjoy your comedic replies, nothing more..nothing less.

You and Phoenix (the NWO scum) are so insulting to everyone who reads the MTO because you think that by throwing negative words at someone, no matter how unfounded or idiotic they are, will turn people against them - the 'throw enough mud and hopefully some of it will stick' principle - very childish of you. If it would work the 'Views' count would not have shown such a significant increase.
                          Haha, 'NWO scum?' Are you insane or just an idiot? I never said I was totally unaware of the NWO plot. I think you just exaggerate it beyond belief, to the point where you're beginning to sound like those '2012-end of the world' kooks. I do believe that Wall Street heavily influences the policy of the US Government and that politicians are often used simply as the 'public faces,' but spare me your scaremongering.

Throwing negative words at you? I would never do such a thing unless I was attacked or provoked first. Are you forgetting of our first encounters where you had no trouble labelling me as a 'pathetic' individual a mere 10 or so times? I'm beyond the point of showing respect or manners to a dweeb such as yourself.

I told you before, if you don't like "Brian's Corner" stay away, YOU DEFINITELY ARE NOT MISSED.
                          I find your general posts somewhat boring, but your specific replies to myself never cease to amaze me.

More lies EgejskaMakedonia? - you lie like a Greek!
                          In YOUR Post179 YOU FIRST mentioned "Ancient Aliens" and George whatever-his-name-is. I HAVE NOT mentioned ANYTHING about aliens AT ALL. Instead EVERYTHING I have said is logical and verifiable facts. The Greeks would love a liar like you - maybe that's why people assume you for a Greek all the time.LOL.
                          You claim that I am socially inept, yet you struggle to take a joke. The fact that you are so defensive over this 'aliens' business is quite worrying, really.

What a low blow Brian, calling me a Greek. I'm not going to give you the response you crave here.
                          You have already proved how insensitive and insulting you are when you made your infamous epileptic 'joke.'

Why are you watching it on TV when you mock it? - you must be naturally too stupid to WANT TO waste your time or socially inept that you HAVE NOTHING BETTER to do than waste your time on things you don't like.LOL.
                          Because, it amuses me how ridiculous some people can be in this world. I also enjoy watching comedy shows. You have already admitted that you are socially and emotionally empty in the 'alternative name' thread, so it's rich coming from a simpleton like you.
                          Next time I'll walk you to the park and throw you a frisbee. You're free to take photos of it and report Brian's UFO discovery.

I think you are telling people how stupid you are. Unintelligent people are not very welcome at "Brian's Corner".
                          You know, if you are indeed OziMak (and I honestly have no idea, because I didn't see enough of his posts) then I was one of the few people who were defending you in regards to the name OziMak being changed to FYROM, as well as the avatar, which was also altered. It's actually the moment when I became active in this forum.

I'll actually look through a few of OziMak's posts today and form an opinion on who you really are.
                          Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 02-24-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

LOL. So great business leader has no 5, 10 and 20 year economic plan? Only ribbing you RtG.
                            My 5 year plan is to kick my (whatever colour) pill habit.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                              • Jan 2010

Loll who knows what 'pills' this stooge has been on.

He does make some good points though...

Giorgio Tsoukalos on Ancient Assonauts - YouTube

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos explains Ancient Aliens - YouTube

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Oh wow, after a quick search through a few of the more recent posts from Ozimak, I'm inclined to believe you are the same character Brian.

I know I'm probably a few months behind the ball, but here's one post that is pretty much a carbon copy of your last response.

Originally posted by fyrOM View Post
                                Your NOT TOTALLY stupid RtG, and you know VERY well the way you wrote it could VERY EASILY lead the reader to think they are my statements! Your Not going to play dumb now like you didn't know, are you???

More of your/this site typical lies and smear-campaign to vilify ANYONE who does Not Absolutely agree with you.

Your attempts at character assassination in a SLY underhanded manor are pathetic and typify you and the demi-gods.

When I want to say something I come out and say it and NOT with PATHETIC SNEAKY TRICKERY.

We KNOW Greeks lie WITHOUT ANY shame.
                                We NOW know RtG lies in sneaky ways WITHOUT shame.
                                mmm....You wouldn't happen to have any Greek in you, would you???

Why don't you ever argue the points/answer the questions? instead always trying to shift the focus or hurl abuse - maybe because you have no answers???
                                Here you questioned Risto whether he is Greek, just as you have with myself, based on supposed 'lies.' Not to mention, the word pathetic seems to be a favourite of Ozimak's as well. Maybe you 'two' have more in common than I first expected. Do you use the later of Ozimak's posts as inspiration for your 'own' dribble?

In all honesty I actually liked Ozimak as a poster during his time at Maknews and early existence at the MTO. But if that person has now transformed into 'Brian,' all I can say is...where did we go wrong? Or maybe I was just too young at the time to see through his colourful words.

Comment

Working...
                                X