X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    It's interesting that on their website the 16-ray sun and a map of United Macedonia acts as the backdrop, yet on their advertisement for this event they use the ventilator?
    EM, did you send them an email?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

Stupid flyer, but excellent editing Lavce! What do you use?
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

photodraw for this one since I did it in a rush but photoshop is you need time to get things right.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I noticed in the first spring festival they used the ventilator on their poster.Also i notice in news clippings on the website they are putting the ventilator next to the australian flag.
          Perhaps we should email them our mto press releases to get acquainted of what is really going on.Also i noticed they had some sort of liason meeting with the umd.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
            Banned
            • May 2011

I too sent an email.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
              It's interesting that on their website the 16-ray sun and a map of United Macedonia acts as the backdrop, yet on their advertisement for this event they use the ventilator?
              Ye stupid isn't it, but i think the reason why they use the ventilator in the promotion of the festival is because of there cooperation with the Macedonian consulate in Melbourne who use the Ventilator flag in representation of the Macedonian Government. But that is no excuse, We Macedonians in the diaspora have no obligation what so ever in using the flag of capitulation.

A small protest has been going on the facebook invitation of the event, regarding changing the flag on the ad to the Original Macedonian flag which i and many others have contributed to, but it looks like nothing will change.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Daniel, people think it doesnt matter what flag we wave, that is what makes me upset. Then you explain to them and try to educate them and they think its zajebansija.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                  Daniel, people think it doesnt matter what flag we wave, that is what makes me upset. Then you explain to them and try to educate them and they think its zajebansija.
                  I know Lavce, it's depressing to see. A saw a few people on the facebook invitation page giving good facts and information about the flag issue and all we get in return is a bunch of ignorant meaningless answers. I will not attend the event, nor should any Macedonian in my opinion.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Daniel I think the Macedonians should go to show those who come with ventilators which flag they should mafkay. Plus you will get a surprise from our karate champ Pece.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

Do you know what would be cool, try Get Pece to go on stage with the real Macedonian flag right before he does his thing on stage.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

Dan what do you think I meant when I said something special. Just come along I am sure there will be people like me ho will be waving the Makedonski sonce

Comment

• lerin
                          • Jul 2011

fed square today

any melbourne people going 2 festival today all the masos I've spoken to didn't know it was on the promotion has been no good? anyone know what will be on offer today

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

It is only run in melbourne & not other cities.It could put us on the map i regard that kind of short sightedness.You got a good thing happening but it's only in melbourne.I just hope they don't fly the ventilator.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sekirani
                              • Feb 2010

I went to the event today, unforunately GS they did fly the ventilator

Comment

• lerin
                                • Jul 2011

how was the festival at fed square any good wot was crowd like?

Comment

Working...
                                X