X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lerin
    • Jul 2011

2011 Macedonian Spring Festival in Melbourne, Federation Square

I remember seeing somewhere that there is 2 be a maso festival this Sunday have not heard anything of late is is still happening? Would not be a good look if we had a crap turnout. Melbourne people be there and please bring the real maso flag no ventilators
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

If any Macedonians are attending and they intend to bring a sun flag, it should only be the Macedonian sun and not the ventilator sun. But I suspect that there will be many ventilators there unfortunately. Do you have an advertisement we can refer to, Lerin? Will there be some sort of structure or is this just a gathering of Macedonians that has no real direction other than a chance for congregation?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lerin
      • Jul 2011

som I have not got an ad I was sent itvia email and can't find it!! grkomani are the ultimate sell outs and I hate them and have no time for them

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Are we to expect grkomani in attendance? I doubt it. More likely the place will be filled with Gruevski-ventilator-no name statue-types. I guess we will see. In my opinion, this opportunity should be taken to make a statement against the treacherous policies of the Macedonian government, but I doubt the people organising the event would be interested in supporting Macedonian rights in such a manner.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

This is all there is - with my modifications

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• vojnik
            • Apr 2011

Yeah one of the Admins should contact the organisers on behalf of the MTO and voice our opinion

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Who are the organisers this year?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

I am yet to meet a single Macedonian from Melbourne.
                Aren't they all from Lalor?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

LOL RTG not all of us live in Lalor some live in Thomstown too.
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

The sovet is the organizer Macedonian Community Council of Melbourne and Victoria Inc

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Then it must be these guys on the below link:

I would encourage all readers to send them an email denouncing the use of the ventilator at the event, and on their website.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                        LOL RTG not all of us live in Lalor some live in Thomstown too.
                        Don't forget:

Epping, Sunshine, Mill Park, St Albans, Preston, Reservoir.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Then it must be these guys on the below link:

I would encourage all readers to send them an email denouncing the use of the ventilator at the event, and on their website.
                          It's interesting that on their website the 16-ray sun and a map of United Macedonia acts as the backdrop, yet on their advertisement for this event they use the ventilator?

It also strikes me to see the Japanese rising sun in the background of the advertisement too, unless that is an 11 ray ventilator.

Lavce's image is far better, great editing too.

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                          Don't forget:

Epping, Sunshine, Mill Park, St Albans, Preston, Reservoir.
                          Don't forget the dozen or so of us out in the eastern suburbs!

Comment

• vojnik
                            • Apr 2011

email sent

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

email sent
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X